• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jet Trail.

It's alien fart fumes.

My toilet humor is rubbing off on someone. :)

OP, we supposed to be seeing chemtrials? The exhaust from some super secret craft? Hope not, because there is nothing out of the ordinary in that pic. And if there are some out there that think chemtrails are ordinary, let me rephrase. It's a typical contrail. Or at least I see nothing in the pic that suggest otherwise. Those rings occur all the time. You don't need super sonic speeds etc. to get them.

When I was about 6 to 8 years of age, whenever I saw those I was always afraid it meant jet fighters were coming to drop the bomb.
I knew even then they came from the jets that flew in high altitude. But what is sad is at that time period, even kids my age knew about the possibility of war between the US and Russia.

Back