• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jacques Vallee summing up panel discussion at Riyadh Global Competitiveness Forum

Free episodes:

ArchieBedford

Partly experienced
Here is Jacques Vallee's brief summing-up presentation from the Global Competitiveness Forum panel discussions on extraterrestrial life, held in Riyadh in January:

Also available now are brief summing-up presentations by the other panel members;

Michio Kaku:

Stanton Friedman:

Nick Pope:

and most interestingly, from an Islamic perspective, Zaghloul El Naggar:

I love Nick Pope's business proposition:

Low probability High impact event... and potential high yield :)

This panel is interesting, highly intelligent, well oiled and structured. I wouldn't be surprised if all this powerful out of the box thinking seduces the leader of a country in that area (Saudi Arabia) leading to the set up of a very well funded organization with this elite group ;) . Very few takers in the western world... so why not get funding in the open-minded middle-east ?

This panel is interesting, highly intelligent, well oiled and structured. I wouldn't be surprised if all this powerful out of the box thinking seduces the leader of a country in that area (Saudi Arabia) leading to the set up of a very well funded organization with this elite group . Very few takers in the western world... so why not get funding in the open-minded middle-east ?

Many people interested in this field don't know the ME region very well. I used to work there, and have been in and out of the Gulf states for 20 years, including Iran. There is serious money in the GCC states, as everyone knows, because of the oil. There's also a surprising amount of open-minded curiosity about the UFO/ET issue and the frontiers of knowledge in general, coupled with a refreshing absence of dogmatism on the issue not usually found in the west. It's an interesting combination.

There's also a surprising amount of open-minded curiosity about the UFO/ET issue and the frontiers of knowledge in general, coupled with a refreshing absence of dogmatism on the issue not usually found in the west. It's an interesting combination.

That's what struck me the most when you hear the panel speaking, they were comfortable and the wind of resistance was at 0 mph lol. As if an islamic background was more compatible with the ideas than a christian one ?!

Back