• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Jack Kasher PhD

Free episodes:

In April of 1998 local TV personality Carol Schrader interviewed Jack Kasher PhD and John Foster on the topic UFOs: Myth, Real, or Government cover-up.

I have never heard of this guy or his story. Anyone familiar with it? Sounds like a great guest for the show.

There is a John "Jack" Kasher PhD listed as the current State Director for MUFON from Nebraska. I assume that is the same person. I have heard the name mentioned for many years associated with UFO events. I would think he has a wealth of history to share.

Hi, trained and aardvark. I third the motion to get him on the show. I watched the whole interview you linked to trained, and found it very interesting indeed. I did some internet research on him, and yes, he's the Nebraska mufon guy too. And he still teaches physics at the university of Nebraska. In fact, he was part of a UFO symposium hosted by the campus on April 2. I wish I could have been there. Just from watching him in the video he seems to be to have a friendly personable presence to go along with his scientific credentials and research. Also, 13 to14 years have elapsed since that interview, so he'd have no doubt more stuff to share. Thanks, trained, for sharing that. Kim

A physicist - lovely, can't get enough of them. Apart from the ones who think it's all been done!
Get him on for sure - sounds like a good guest.
(I am a physics geek, though not a virgin)

Back