• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

iron in mythology and maybe revelent today

Wade

FeralNormal master
i found myself thinking, over the weekend, about the role of iron in mythology, and if </SPAN>one is accepting of our earlier mythological figures being today's bigfoot, greys, springheel jack and whatever else is out there then how iron may still play a role today

1. in most myths elementals had an aversion to iron but</SPAN>

2. in many ufo/crypto hotspots i.e. portals and vortexs the local strata seems to be chockfull of iron which usually explains the high levels of magnetic deviations

3. to appease these critters, blood (of which iron is a component) sacrifices are usually made

none of this is original thinking, i know, but i just happened to google blood and magnetite (sounds like a good name for a greeting card company) to see if there were any connections and got these…</SPAN>

http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2011/02/lunar-meteorite-contains-blood-turned.html</SPAN> (especially compelling though I don’t know what to make of the Martian aspect of the findings ) and</SPAN>
http://able2know.org/topic/168423-1</SPAN>

Chris if you happen to read this , I heard on some podcasts you were doing while promoting ‘tricksters” that not all your investigations involved high heat but at one that did involve high heat there was an abundance of magnetite which seemed out of norm. Was this also a case of complete exsanguination? perhaps the magnetite that was measured there could of come from the iron components found in blood that may have been exposed to a strong magnetic field and maybe even the blood was completely evaporated (extremely high heat) as far as the hemoglobin and plasma goes and leaving only the iron components to be magnetized? or was this covered in one of your valley books, which (full disclosure) i haven't read yet?</SPAN>
  • I put this out there at the risk of being ridiculed, unless of course somebody beat me to it and it lies elsewhere in a long forgotten thread (which did not come up in a forum search)</SPAN>

Back