• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I didn't see one so... March 1st 2009 show - S. Bassett.

This war was never supposed to have an end. It's similar to Vietnam a bit in that respect.

I know many veterans from both wars, both enlisted and private contractors, and they'll all tell you the same thing.

I genuinely enjoy both Schuyler's and Brandon's intelligent and well written posts, but I have to side with Brandon a little on this one. Does that make me a lefty? I've been called worse.

It seems that many right wingers I know don't want to think or believe that we as a nation can be guilty of some of the despicable things that our government does in our name, while left wingers want to turn everything into a conspiracy. Whatever. You don't maintain such an incredible position of power and influence by playing nice.

Back