• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I can't remember my password.

courtspark1960

Skilled Investigator
I can't use my + membership to download episodes because I can't get into the RSS feed. My android phone knows my password but I don't!!! (Can't make it visible)
So, I can't reset my password either. Help

Seems to me that you already know your password, cause you were logged in. :)
Gene I am logged in only because my phone has my password saved. I can't make the password visible and I spent many months totally off the grid. Hey i know this all sounds nutty, especially for an oilfield electronics tech, but there it is.

Gene I'm logged in because my password is saved in my phone; which I haven't used in months. The password cannot be made visible. (At least I can't find any way to make it visible-so of course all I see is dots. Plus I miss my iphone-cant remember my iTunes password either!!!

I know how to set up my Dogcatcher podcasting app for password protected feeds.

Gene I'm logged in because my password is saved in my phone; which I haven't used in months. The password cannot be made visible. (At least I can't find any way to make it visible-so of course all I see is dots. Plus I miss my iphone-cant remember my iTunes password either!!!

I know how to set up my Dogcatcher podcasting app for password protected feeds.

Gene that worked to reset my password! Thank you.

Back