• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

I am looking for more info on......

Free episodes:

You might try searching for: Stanley R. Mickelsen Safeguard Complex or SRMSC…Interesting structures indeed.

Gene and David,

Your podcast is top notch quality (which I attribute to Gene) and absolutely riveting (thank you David). The two of you are delivering the best weekly listen in the podcast world besides, perhaps, the Astrocast. Regardless, I am a big fan and want to thank you both for expanding my world a little bit.

When are you going to have Jeff Ritzmann again as the feature guest!!!?

Gene, David, you are both astoundingly good at what you do. God bless...

I'm about to listen to last night's show. Is this ridiculous or what? I will download certain TV shows and enjoy watching them a lot (albeit illegally, my apologies). However, I never look forward to listening to a new program the way I enjoy listening to your latest edition. The two of you are unique, in my opinion, in the way you fire the imagination and get the mental juices flowing.

My personal opinion is that Biedny does not suck. Gene is paramount to a good podcast, but Biedny makes the show. In my little opinion.

It looks like next week's show will be one of the best. Jackass that I am, I didn't look before I leaped.

Still a big fan of the show, and will be listening to it shortly...

Beamo, you may want to take a look around at the structure of the forums. Typically they are specific to a certain topic and replies need to pertain to the original post. No harm done but your comments about the show probably need to be in the "Talk About the Show" section. Welcome.

Does your inquiry have anything to do with this?
800px-Safeguard_Missile_Site_Radar.png

I don't really know anything about this place. It looks familiar in a deja vu type of way. My boyfriend and I both had a very strange surreal almost hyper real experience, which seemed to be coming from the computer, when I first brought the website up. I do not get that strange feeling anymore.

I also had what I thought were memories of being there with a person that I know. I asked that person if they have ever been there and they said no.

I thought if I found out more information about this place it may help me put some of this mystery together.

Did I forget to include that before I was told about this place I was looking at a possible Masonic connection to a bigger story.

Read my airplane ride from hell post.

Ally, I sense a story here. Just because it's pyramid-shaped doesn't necessarily mean that there's a Masonic link to it. Why don't you tell us?

The potential Masonic connection is actually in another location but possibly linked to this place.

I really do not have enough information to make this leap but I am still looking.

I was hoping someone else on this forum might know something about this place.

I found some more interesting pictures and info on Nekoma.

http://landscapeandurbanism.blogspot.com/2008/05/north-dakota-topography.html

Ally, it's possible you've had a remote viewing experience of the place. Can you recall any similar deja-vu experiences?

-Mike <8]

Back