• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How to Fake an Alien Invasion

I believe this was tested in Brazil already...

With all the research and studying I have done I am now convinced the 1977 Operation Saucer at Colares Brazil was DEFINITELY a HUMAN BLACK OPS to test Human reactions to a simulated ET-UFO attack. It has all the markings of PSYOPS Warfare done as a simulation for a reasonable limited time span. It was also done to test some microwave (or similar directed energy) weapons combined with bright lights that were under development. Disorientation weapons were also used.

The only way to get away with such abusive tests was to do it in a very remote area with relatively naive village life people that were more superstitious, and the access was easily gained to the isolated area directly from the sea. THE COVER for the Human Sicko Black Ops was to blame ET. Btw, Close Encounters of the Third Kind was released that same year in November 1977, which only goes to show just how well the ET-UFO themes play with Humans at that time. We all know this was the all time greatest movie in this type of ET-UFO movie.

I pulled-up a satellite image of that area, and it also had a very low population density back in '77. I'm now 99% convinced Humans were doing this. It's a perfect "testing grounds" for some Naval Operation to get access to the area. I wish I could be convinced otherwise, because I think the USA was part of this operation. Only some very top Brazilian military or "covert group" would be cooperating to do this. I don't think the Colonel would have even known. It is very suspicious that he killed himself not long after his interview. It stinks.

Here is some anonymous [just for privacy reasons] information given to me about Operacao Prato:

During WWII the US had bases in Brazil. One was in Amapa and very close to Colares region. It was supposed to be deactivated but....

Looking for Operacao Prato I came across this guy, Alberto Francisco do Carmo

He is one of those classic ufologists that would go and do field research. He has a sharp mind. In this old interview he said he is writing a book on Operacao Prato, but it seems he never did. UFOVIA - entrevista especial: UBIRATAN PINON

There are a few youtube videos with him.

Some of his ideas are:
  1. As we have ETs, we also have TTs. TT= trouxa terrestre, or terrestrial fool. Those are the people that listen to ETs and do what they want, or spread their : "teachings." :)
  2. Whoever ETs are, it looks like they are testing humans to see how easy it is to get us into submission. I myself think that is not all, because all we have to do is look at religions. Humans love to be in submission to whatever: religion, media, etc. ETs didn't have to waste their time on that.
  3. He hates ufologists groups because there is usually one authoritarian member who becomes the "father knows best", and because they start talking about science, such as quantum physics when they barely know how to write a scientific paper.

good one, learn how to fake one then
A) study/research so we can identify a real one
B) Think invasions are a hoax, so when a real one happens we wont believe it and think its a movie promotional
hmmmmm?

B) Think invasions are a hoax, so when a real one happens we wont believe it and think its a movie promotional
hmmmmm?
You need to listen to Vallee and the Cuban Invasion Plan DECADES AGO. 50+ years ago Holograms were ALREADY military weapons! Start listening at the 5 minute mark AND continue for 3 more minutes.

The PROOF is there! Just 3 minutes of your time IF you can believe Vallee. I DO. Vallee gave reference to where this information came out: Watergate.

Last edited:
These racists in Australia think immigration is a bad thing.

They should get over it and realize that people move around.

Think how horribly mono-culture Australia would be if immigrants had never come.

To some Indigenous Australians, January the 26th is "Invasion Day" - the day in 1788 when the First Fleet of British settlers arrived on Australian shores.

Damn straight those damn aboriginals who call it invasion day should stop complaining about the
"immigration" that is the basis of them calling the discovery of australia by Cpt cook as "invasion day"

Bloody racist abo's

I hear the native americans have the same beef, they should indeed get over it

Back