• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How the U.S. Created and Funds ISIS

The bottom line is that the WORLD, and certainly not just the USA, not even close, is ruled and run by about 500 puppet masters with the most wealth/power. Whoever those people are, if we killed them all in the next 5 minutes, there would be 500 more right behind them to take their place. The only real evil here is motivated by a social sophistication of human pack instinct. We are animals. Brutal animals. Animals that have ascribed greater meaning than what actually exists with respect to our all too typical behavior.

There is only one thing anyone could do to stop the progression of tyranny within the caste of our species. That single act in and of itself would be infinitely more brutal than any monetary factional, globally driven tyranny anyone of us could ever imagine or experience.

Yes, the hearts of men are greed saturated and power lustful beyond measure. So is a typical kid's heart at the neighborhood bus stop during marble season. It's called human nature and to pretend that anyone can do anything about it apart from governing their own heart's state of affairs is infantile and indeed, akin to spitting into the wind.

Again, the USA is NOT evil anymore than any other rich bastard's lair. You're dealing with the hearts of men, and certainly not what was once the heart of a great and proud nation now corrupt beyond all reason by those very same men. Many of which do not even reside here. Kill them all if you like, however, there will ALWAYS be more until nature wipes the slate clean once again. Nothing new. Same ol' animal, different era of humankind.

You make it sound like we live in a representative democracy where every soul has 1 vote and every vote is counted and acted upon accordingly.
We don't. We in the USA live in a republic which has mostly been rented out to private industry.
You make it sound like we don't protest in this country when we are dissatisfied.
We do still have the freedom of speech and I assure you, every side of our political spectrum is using it, in their given way.
You make it sound like Heidi is running a training camp for jihadis in her backyard.
You are a fanatic.

Stop building Strawmen. I said no such things.

It's obvious from the woman's post that she supports U.S. foreign policy despite how evil it is. For that she should be ashamed.

I'm with you on this one Heidi, but this whole thread should've ended where Jeff summed it up above.
None of this is why I come to the paracast. Politics are shite.
Thank you. He has no idea what my foreign policy is. And to write "this woman" as though I just walked into a men's club is demeaning , dunno, it hit me wrong. And this crap about being ashamed...I don't. There's a lot going on in this world, a lot....it's more nuanced to me than this video, as I tried to approach in previous post. But the poster's goal is to shut me up...same as he tried to box Mike in another thread by repeating the same question three times. It's harassment. I also come here for the paranormal, I'm very respectful of everyone here. But I noticed recently how well liked this guys comments are and frankly I need to take a break from it.

Thank you. He has no idea what my foreign policy is. And to write "this woman" as though I just walked into a men's club is demeaning , dunno, it hit me wrong. And this crap about being ashamed...I don't. There's a lot going on in this world, a lot....it's more nuanced to me than this video, as I tried to approach in previous post. But the poster's goal is to shut me up...same as he tried to box Mike in another thread by repeating the same question three times. It's harassment. I also come here for the paranormal, I'm very respectful of everyone here. But I noticed recently how well liked this guys comments are and frankly I need to take a break from it.
You average close to 2 likes for every post. ;) When it comes to signal vs. noise, you're all signal Heidi. Keep it up!

Iraqi volunteers fighting against ISIS in the Yathrib and Balad districts in Iraq’s Salahuddin Province reported more U.S. airdrops to ISIS.

In November Iraqi intelligence sources said the U.S. is actively supplying ISIS with weapons.

The London-based organization Conflict Armament Research previously reported that ISIS fighters are using “significant quantities” of arms including M16 assault rifles marked “property of the US government.”

In June Aaron Klein, writing for WorldNetDaily, reported that members of ISIS were trained in 2012 by U.S. instructors working at a secret base in Jordan, according to informed Jordanian officials.

The U.S. does not admit arming and training ISIS terrorists, although General Martin E. Dempsey, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, admitted in testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee that United States’ Arab allies in the Middle East fund ISIS.

General Thomas McInerney told Fox News in September that the U.S. “helped build ISIS” as a result of the group obtaining weapons from the Benghazi consulate in Libya which was attacked by jihadists in September 2012.

“We backed I believe in some cases, some of the wrong people and not in the right part of the Free Syrian Army and that’s a little confusing to people, so I’ve always maintained… that we were backing the wrong types,” McInerney said.

The U.S. claims it is arming “moderate” mercenaries in Syria to fight against ISIS and the al-Assad government in Damascus despite the fact there are no longer any moderate forces active.

The CIA has shipped weapons to al-Qaeda affiliated groups in Syria since at least 2012, a fact revealed by The New York Times.

The shipments included more than 160 military cargo flights by Jordanian, Saudi and Qatari military cargo planes landing at Esenboga Airport near Ankara and other Turkish and Jordanian airports. An effort to arm al-Nusra – now fully merged with ISIS – and other jihadist groups has been coordinated by American intelligence.

Back