• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

How many of you actually think something special is going to happen 2012?

Free episodes:

I´ve got a question.
If the Maya never mentioned the end of the world, who brought up the whole calender+doomsday play ?

The same people who brought the "Ancient Aliens" BS to the world. The calendar stops in 2012 and therefore the end must come....Pyramids are so big they must have been made by a superior species....etc. etc. etc.

Pyramids are so big they must have been made by a superior species

In my opinion, whether it be alien or man made the civilization that built the great pyramid would be far superior to ours.
We can't figure out how they made them let alone get anything we build to last near as long.

As for who brought up the end of the world, I cannot say for certain but figure you would sell a lot more books attaching a mysterious ancient calendar to the end of the world then you would if you said it started over again.

Something special already happened for me, My New Force FX luke skywalker ep IV lightsaber got delivered yesterday

022-1.jpg

The blade is detachable, so i can wear the hilt to weddings and funerals....... :p

I have stormtrooper armour and a lightsaber, the end of the world cant make a dent in my geekness, thus i am content

Back