• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hi all ...

Free versions of recent episodes:

Brings to mind Oliver Stone's movie: The Doors. Towards the end of the movie one of the band members says: "The band you love to hate". In this case, it's the forum you love to hate!

And, I feel I must mention again, at the risk of sounding sexist, "There are no dancing girls."

That doesn't mean we shouldn't express skepticism if we have it or challenge the claimants to consider alternate explanations or viewpoints that we might have .

Which is all that happened here, OC's experience here was no different to anyone elses.
When we toss an idea up here, you can expect it to be dissected, not just embraced as fact while we all sit around the campfire holding hands and singing kumbaya.

Winnowing is the process where we sort wheat from chaff, He left because he could not tolerate having his ideas winnowed, had he been presenting his theory on the podcast itself, the audience would expect the hosts to do the same

Thats the format, some appreciate its value some dont see it.

No one made him leave , he rage quit. This happens in forums and podcasts when the participants cant brook questions......

There isnt much anyone can do about it

No, Mike, I'm not stalking you, but then again, you're ignoring me.;) I'm not replying to your post, but was catching up on this thread. Isn't OnlyChild a woman? I thought so from her posts, but I may be wrong. I do see a lack of civility on the forum, and mention it because it's been a feature of this thread for the last few posts. I wonder if the "guests" in the numbers of tens, twenties, and thirties that I see on the forum all the time are perhaps afraid to join. Kim

No, Mike, I'm not stalking you, but then again, you're ignoring me.;) I'm not replying to your post, but was catching up on this thread. Isn't OnlyChild a woman? I thought so from her posts, but I may be wrong. I do see a lack of civility on the forum, and mention it because it's been a feature of this thread for the last few posts. I wonder if the "guests" in the numbers of tens, twenties, and thirties that I see on the forum all the time are perhaps afraid to join. Kim

Only Child is a man. He runs his own forum which Mike used to participate in.

Perhaps it's me, but I really was having a hard time making heads or tails of this concept behind this thread. Superwave. Yes, I get that, and this seems a redux of a popular New Age transformation theme, i.e. see the musings of Laura Knight Jadczyk. But beyond the prose, multiple free associations, and childhood reflections, OC's effort seemed more an exercise of processing a life journey than proposing a theory. I mean no disrespect, just an honest assessment.

The king of terror.

If you ignore the parts that don't fit and just use the line ...

"From the sky will come a great King of Terror."

the prediction fits the events of July 31, 1999 almost to a T. Or maybe a Y.

"NASA intentionally crashes the Lunar Prospector spacecraft into the Moon, thus ending its mission to detect frozen water on the moon's surface."

Uncanny isn't it? How's that for your paranormal prediction from the dim past! Spooky.
Or, perhaps "From the sky will come a great King of Terror" was supposed to be Bin Laden and the Planes that crashed into the Towers, 2 years later than predicted.

Back