• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Helping Mexico, Helping Middle East, What about U.S.???

Free episodes:

Lavarat

Skilled Investigator
Bush signs a backroom deal to allow mexican trucking companies to cross into the U.S. all the way to Canada.

Then he signs a closed door private office veto to cut off children's health plans,

You tell me just tell me were is this country's priorities?

Lavarat said:
Bush signs a backroom deal to allow mexican trucking companies to cross into the U.S. all the way to Canada.

Then he signs a closed door private office veto to cut off children's health plans,

You tell me just tell me were is this country's priorities?

They are with the international bankers, military industrial complex, and the elites of the world. The rest of us are all "scum" to these treasonous criminals. Judicial Watch sued to get the minutes from their first meeting and anyone read the PDFs about what the NAU is all about right from their site. It's cool though, he is also "building a fence" too by handing over a $3 billion dollar biometric fence deal to Boeing. Life is grand.

Back