• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I think Chris's comments are always right on and would encourage him to keep giving his perspective. I have never felt that he goes on and on but that he should be listened to carefully.
On "the whole" I definitely agree. But, no one is perfect including Chris. I just prefer more time for "rare appearances" special guests and less "stories" from hosts and limit their ideas to more concise questions. Allows for more time for 'rare guests' to express more fully and completely their ideas. Imo.

DS, that comment is an absurd exaggeration. And I really don't like being discussed this way. Please back off.
Other people have posted how smart and well read they think you are too. I don't think I'm far off the mark, but, ok, I'll keep the compliments to an absolute minimum. Sorry it seemed to have offended you. My apologies.

Other people have posted how smart and well read they think you are too. I don't think I'm far off the mark, but, ok, I'll keep the compliments to an absolute minimum. Sorry it seemed to have offended you. My apologies.

;) All's fine. Keep on keepin' on, as the saying goes. :)

I'd like to see JC Johnson on again. I enjoy his stories. He has a good one recently about a black eyed kid. Just please ask why he hasn't gotten a picture of any creature he's claimed to have seen!!

I think it would be almost impossible, but getting a "re-tired" exorcist on for a program is something I would personally enjoy. Not the guys you see on the reality shows. I read a book written by an Irish exorcist that was some spooky reading.. when I dig up his name I will re-post it. He wrote up on about 6 of his more difficult and frightening cases, where he would often say that each case would take a mental and physical toll on him, and if not properly done- an exorcism could ruin a guy.

I think that you should try to reach out and interview Rick Knoll. He has been a "shadow man" in Northwest Sasquatch research, but has worked with everyone from Peter Byrne to A&E, Jeff Meldrum, and the Several others. He has never been one to seek the limelight, but if he can be reached, I think would make a fascinating guest with his over 40 years in sasquatch research.

Here go some guest suggestions:

- Erling Strand from Hessdalen Project (I had already suggested him I know);
- Clas Svahn from UFO Sweden (no, its not a Scandinavian conspiracy, but I think Clas is a very serious investigator of the UFO phenomena);
- James Bunnell (Marfa lights investigator);
- Richard F. Haines/ Ted Roe both of NARCAP (they have a new cooperation protocol with CEFAA, the chilean UFO investigation organization, and it would be interesting to have news about new pilot cases);
- Chris Aubeck (more info about the "Wonders in the sky" book and the Magonia Exchange);

I would like to see the UK based UFO researcher: MR Miles Johnston intervied by Gene & Chris

Also I would like to hear MR David Paulides interviewed again as I have a few questions I would like to ask him.

I would like to suggest that a Representative from the Pueblo Indians* (specifically from the Mesa Verde area) is invited on to the show to discuss, how they feel about (1) the display of their ancestors in museums (2) photography of said ancestors mummies (3) the Roswell slides (4) and what they would like to see happen now.

I don't think it is always good idea to take offence on other peoples behalf, which I have probably been guilty of. I would like to hear directly from someone that has a greater understanding of these issues.

*I am not certain if this is the correct terminology, so I sincerely apologise for any offence caused.

What about Susan Blackmore? She's an expert on the science of consciousness, memes, and out of body experiences, among other things. She was the first UK parapsychology PhD. Quite a character, too.

What about Susan Blackmore? She's an expert on the science of consciousness, memes, and out of body experiences, among other things. She was the first UK parapsychology PhD. Quite a character, too.

Please, not Blackmore without an opposite number also present.

Back