• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Guest Suggestions for The Paracast

I would like to see some more debates:
  • Abductions are real and widespread vs. Abductions are mostly psychological representatives
  • Richard Dolan vs. Jerome Clark on extent of government knowledge of UFOs
I am sure it would be difficult to get most of these set up, but they would be very informative as we would be able to see different sides of an issue from their major proponents.

Yes, please to both!

The Pascagoula incident ... I deeply regret that you couldn't interview Charles Hickson or Calvin Parker before they both passed.
I hope you are mistaken about that, Calvin Parker was alive as of late 2013. He did another show about a year ago, but I'm guessing he wouldn't be up to a full Paracast episode, maybe just half of a show.

Even though you've been reluctant to do a 9/11 episode, you may get the opportunity the next time you have Richard Dolan on. He's a 9/11 truther now.

I haven't heard Gene and Chris "grill" anyone except the twins that shall not be named. Even people they were skeptical of, they let them say what they came to say, asked good questions and then let the listeners decide if they were full of it or not depending on their answers. So I don't think people who legitimately experienced what they consider to be an alien abduction have anything to fear. There were many experiencers on the show in the past.

I recommend bringing Jon Rappoport on. He writes about some interesting paranormal related interviews he has had so the focus of the interview could be on paranormal related topics.

I would be interested in hearing some non-mainstream scientists, although it may be a stretch for a paranormal show. For example, some scientists who disagree with some aspects of Einstein's theories, quantum theories, black holes, etc.

Yes, Richard Dolan is a 9/11 thruther. Or was the 'what' directed at the asserted absence of a 9/11 show which I can't confirm or deny?

Yes, more than once on his ('on-line radio') show on KGRA (previously on Saturday nights for 3 hours and now Monday nights for 2 hours). I can't recall the specific episodes or I'd certainly tell you the dates of the shows.

I DID NOT listen to this youtube show (just searched for it for you) but the description suggests he discusses it in this presentation:
Richard Dolan: UFOs and 9/11 (Understanding the Two Greatest Conspiracies of our Time)

I would like to see Don Ecker come on to specifically discuss moon anomalies on the July 20th show (which I think is already booked), since it's the anniversary of the moon landing. Maybe James Oberg would come on to do a debate. Also, it would be great to hear some of Don Ecker's sources on the show.

Back