• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

greetings

Hi all, finally gonna join the forums, been listening to the show for quite some time and I always check the forums. Some very interesting and intelligent people here. I'd have to say I'm an open minded skeptic but I'm not here to cut anyones theories down. So hopefully I can join the discussion and contribute.

cheers!
Welcome to the forum.:p
I have the exact same position on these topics.

All hail LAM! Or something like that.... welcome aboard!

haha yes my picture is of LAM , crowleys possible artistic rendering of what some say is a grey he encountered during the amalantrah workings. I think there is a thread somewhere on the paracast forums where it was you Mr O'Brien who said something about how Crowley might actually have originally had the big almond shaped eyes and then covered over it with the smaller more human looking set of eyes in the final drawing?

Hi all, finally gonna join the forums, been listening to the show for quite some time and I always check the forums. Some very interesting and intelligent people here. I'd have to say I'm an open minded skeptic but I'm not here to cut anyones theories down. So hopefully I can join the discussion and contribute.

cheers!
Greetings.As you've mentioned the interesting and intelligent,let me as leader of the dull and bewildered afford you a warm welcome.:)

Greetings friend! I hope you'll get stuck into threads that interest you and please post things you find interesting, chances are people here will too.

You need to remember that despite being a brand new forum member, you have as much right to contribute here as everyone else so don't be shy! See you around...:)

Greetings friend! I hope you'll get stuck into threads that interest you and please post things you find interesting, chances are people here will too.

You need to remember that despite being a brand new forum member, you have as much right to contribute here as everyone else so don't be shy! See you around...:)

Thank you for the warm welcome, and yes I am a new member however I have been listening to the show for about 2 years now and I read the forums daily. I don't like the term "long time lurker" as it suggests something sinister lol. I never engage on forums because I always found it to be an exercise in futility to get into debates on the internet especially with subjects such as ufology. So it's something new for me.

Incidentally goggs my parents are both scottish. mom was from aberdeen and dad is glaswegian

Thank you for the warm welcome, and yes I am a new member however I have been listening to the show for about 2 years now and I read the forums daily. I don't like the term "long time lurker" as it suggests something sinister lol. I never engage on forums because I always found it to be an exercise in futility to get into debates on the internet especially with subjects such as ufology. So it's something new for me.

Incidentally goggs my parents are both scottish. mom was from aberdeen and dad is glaswegian
We sassenach,s won't hold your ancestry against you!.I'm sure you've noted over the years that the debates on here are generally civil and adult.Goggs and the rest of the team are pretty laid back and don't have to rule the forums with an iron rod.Even when not participating myself I usually enjoy the debates and learn a thing or two.

Well you must ask your mum where in Aberdeen she's from since it's my city too. Fantastic pedigree you have even if yer dad is a 'Weegie' :p

Back