• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

God , Church , pedophilia , anti-homosexuality , Međugorje scam

stalkingcockroach

Paranormal Novice
What is religion , do you understand that ?

All world's newspapers are writing about pedophilia scandals by catholic church .
If Uganda's anti-homosexuality bill becomes law, the chief executive of the country's main gay rights group could face life imprisonment. That is nothing new
just public opinion has never known the truth about church . Thanks to internet we can find out the truth.

What you think if priests really believe in God ? I do not think they believe in God by themselves or if they believe
what is that religion actually and how is that ?

Catholic church is anti gay and for moral but the great majority of people think that priest are homosexuals .

They are just incredible many scandals coming from the church ( homosexuality , pedophilia , crime , corruption ,
pregnant nuns ) , protestant bishops in Sweden are lesbians on the other side Catholic church is accused for mass
pedophilia . Do they believe in God and how is that actually ?

========== What is religion and how did they created "thing"?

How do they create religion ? What are the scientific facts about religion ?
“The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weakness, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still purely primitive, legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can change this for me.”

Einstein

======= Hate Crimes and Religious Intolerance

Hate crimes are defined by federal law as criminal acts motived by an assailant’s prejudice against the victim’s religion, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or sexual orientation. The FBI reports that religious intolerance accounts for about 20% of hate crimes reported by law enforcement authorities across the nation.

======= Schizophrenia
In a study of patients with schizophrenia that had been previously admitted to a hospital, 24% had had religious delusions.[8] This has led some researchers to question whether schizophrenia leads an individual to become more religious, or if intense religiosity leads to schizophrenia.

======= Exorcism crime by church , just one example

Exorcism in Romania ends in death

She was treated for schizophrenia, but when she relapsed, a monk and four nuns tried a different method: exorcism.

======= No , they did not stopped that , they make a new thing and catholic church is making "thing"

But they do it now again and we can follow it . Really a huge thing for Catholic church , a new big place for pilgrimage
Međugorje scam .

Clear bluff and scam , could give evidence for how they created religion.
You can find their website and read all about it :

Something like this :

- it always starts with some uneducated people in some small village
- Virgin or Jesus speaks to them
- Virgin promises heaven or punishment with hell
- he makes deeply religions people scared
- Virgin make a big promises , you can find it under ( Međugorje Virgin Mary 10 secrets)
- church joining the game , collecting money
- they make business on it
- Vatican see possibility to become big and join if it can make a profit on it
- The success , sell scam to uneducated und religious folk ( some people just need religion and they sell it to them )

Is religion something more than this?
I have never seen more then this.

Is that not stupid to support religion just to give all free to few dirty bustards ?

Or maybe you can see that some people find a trust in religion and maybe that is good , great percentage
hope to see again some person they loved again in heaven .

Do we have to support religion just because we can not tell to some person : " Sorry you are never going to see again
your loved person again and death is just a end for everything ."

There's certainly a lot of misguided folk using the principles of bias and scapegoating in order to breed hatred and judgment in society. And for sure the church has covered up sex scandal after scandal - totally despicable, and a lot to own up for. I've personally seen their cover ups result in divorce, teen suicide and familial disaster. But, would it surprise you to know, that of all the various youth workers i.e.teachers, coaches, priests, boy scout leaders etc. the safest person statistically you can leave your child with is a priest.

Spirituality and Religion are not entirely the same thing I would like to say right off the bat... think about that a bit and you will understand what I mean.
Having said that not all those involved in the church are bad apples but it only takes one to ruin it for the rest and that goes for all social groups.
One of my closets friends is a very devote Christian and I respect that and he respects my non-belief and it never gets in the way of our friendship because it is not who we are.

Most if not all here on the forums know I am a non-theist but I do not have it in for religion as a point of fact, it is just that I chose not to suspend my logic or reasoning which is my choice as much as it is for those that wish to be religious. I would be a hypocrite if I took it any other way because I believe in tolerance , but the problem however begins when the religious are not tolerant enough to understand that and the Atheist for that matter. But do not take forum posts here that get heated as not having tolerance as they are simply discussions on peoples points of view. Yeah I know that God in the old testament comes across as a mean mother f**ker but that is another discussion entirely.

On the subject of bad people in the church my old priest from school I would trust with my life and kids (if I had any) because he is a good person regardless of the the fact he is a priest (because why should he not be?), in fact I have had many a great philosophical discussion over the years over a few glasses of beer or wine. Good people are good people regardless of what imaginary friend (my point of view) that they may have faith in.

But having said that the Catholic Church and others have some serious house cleaning and soul searching to do in regards to historical abuse cases and how they handled it over the years. But still there are good people in these institutions and maybe I am misguided but I have faith (ouch I really don't like that word) that peoples humanity comes out in the end and they do the right thing... but I have been proved wrong on this account before.. hey people suck... but not all.

By way of a footnote to this you are probably thinking what the hell do you mean by non-theist, you mean atheist right? Ah no I don't because I take Sagans point of view that I am not absolutist about the possibility of some sort of deity, but the chances for its existence are so small that it may as well not exist. So as such I can not be totally Atheist but I am most certainly not a theist and not even agnostic because if pressed I would side with the Atheist. So non-theist seems to fit the bill for me.. hey you can argue the toss on this but hell I don't care.
Anyway believe in what you want, worship and devote your time to what you will but the moment you begin to force your opinions on others and persecute others for not thinking or believing the way you do then you missed the point of spirituality to start with.... in short live and let die I say.

Bishop Spong is one of the leading advocates for fairness and equality in the perverted Churches of this world. Some gay advocacy groups say Paul/Saul who actually did not write most or all of what is credited to him in the Bible -was at least a closet gay. Of course because most of what little there is against being gay in the Bible comes from Romanism or Empire. Earlier Empires and cultures often had pederasty and outright prohibitions against heterosexuality - eg. Sparta and Lesbos. Of course not in the case of having kids which were approved. If more people had to do the abortions or infanticides which archaeology shows Romans did - would it lead to more of these kinds of cultural norms?

The male/male brain has a larger separation between hemispheres than the female/female brain. The male with a female separation is almost always a 'gay' man. The female who has the male brain is likewise a 'lesbian'. There may be similar amounts of white versus grey matter differences as well. One research report found 80% of each gender had these differences and our society has about 20% of it's members who say they are gay. Is this co-incidence?

But there are different learning styles and Howard Gardner offers insight to other reasons different people process information differently. I think he says there are seven or eight different learning styles at present - he said six at first. Given that there are 200 different body types and varying metabolic rates associated we have a veritable plethora of differences shared by every sexual orientation which even if genetics did not identify evolutionary changes such as dyslexia (Indigo Child, spatial psychic) and dual sex vestigal organs; we have the huge amount of unused genetic matter to wonder about. Will more people have spirit doubles or multiple personas due to extreme sensitivity some day?

Male characteristic linear/logical thinking can also blur the sexual make up as can the usual female creative socializing be in either gender. In adept societies we find androgyny and awareness of the self becomes such that a person can augment each different learning style through practice and effort or ritual. Getting to know what type of sexual and thinking person you were was enhanced in the ancient practice of pederasty. It continued in the schooling of people like Count Rumford, Leonardo and St. Germain as well as others in his circle including Voltaire.

"The end result is perception, a state of understanding that reflects how we view the world. Depending on our perception (which is often based on other people’s perceptions), we then formulate a response (or respond automatically). Thus our behavior—including our sexual responses—is profoundly shaped by what we perceive of our environment.

The human brain is split laterally into two complementary hemispheres that separate the information flowing to consciousness so effectively that Roger Sperry described the two hemispheres as having a consciousness of their own, a discovery that earned him a Nobel Prize in 1981. Based on more recent studies, Michael Gazzaniga, Sperry’s student assistant at the time, and others now view consciousness in terms of “multiple dynamic mental systems” rather than a dichotomous one.1 Nevertheless, the conscious experience of the two hemispheres appears to be specialized and very different, a conclusion so well supported by research that Gazzaniga describes it as “obvious”.2

What does having our information inputs separated into two specialized channels do for us? It sets up a dynamic similar to 3-D vision or stereo sound, but instead of a physical event, our experience is a mental one. From two relatively fixed fundamental elements—a dualistic perspective and a holistic perspective—we create a highly fluid, “three-dimensional” hybrid perspective capable of changing from moment to moment depending on what we choose to experience and believe. Unlike our eyes and our ears, which are obviously complementary, our two mental perspectives are so radically different that they often appear to be irreconcilable, which can make their integration complex and difficult and can create conflict (within ourselves or with others). If we are to make our way through the maze of information that confronts us at any moment, our choices are either to listen to our default setting; to try balancing the channels so that both sides can be heard equally; or to turn one channel up or down to some degree (for example, we may turn one channel down when we don’t want to hear what one side is telling us). In addition to perspective, which shows us our world, each hemisphere has its unique methods of helping us respond to what we see. It is up to us to integrate these sources of information or (at our peril) ignore some portion of it.

In terms of its perspective and responses, the left hemisphere is dualistic. It sees reality in terms of a continuum and responds to problems by separating and deconstructing their component parts and analyzing the details. In contrast, the right hemisphere is holistic; it sees reality in its state of oneness and interrelationship and solves problems through synthesis. But one or the other usually dominates in a given individual, so a crucial factor governing our perception and behavior is which hemisphere dominates our mental vision.

Brain Perspective and Sexuality

Perspective is a relatively simple concept, yet it serves an extremely crucial function in our lives. How we behave, and even a large part of our personal and social identity, is a function of how we perceive our surroundings—in other words, a response to our own unique perspective. Those of us who are left-brain-dominant have a very different mental perspective than those who are right-brain-dominant. It is like we inhabit two different universes. If your brain dominance were to suddenly change, everything about your life would change.

One of many areas that would change would be your sexuality. To generalize: most men respond as they do because they view life through the biased lens of the left brain; most women behave as they do because they perceive life from the bias of a right-brain perspective (or, really, a more integrated perspective, since the holistic perspective of the right brain is inclusive of the left brain’s more specialized functions). Of course, everyone uses both halves of the brain to some degree, but because of brain dominance, one side or the other usually takes charge and directs our thought processes.

Notice I said most males are left-brain dominant, and most females are right-brain dominant. There are many exceptions, the most notable of which include lesbians and gay men. In those groups, my research suggests, brain dominance is the reverse of what it is among heterosexuals of their sex. In other words, gay men show right-brain dominance, and lesbians show left-brain dominance."

http://thewholebrainpath.com/role.html

The researcher mentioned above who worked with Sperry teamed up with others to do research on the Cosmic Thought Field where people of all sexes and ages or even dead people can share information. You can read a little of Gazzaniga covered in a book called The Wonder Child in the following link to an article of mine. I highly recommend some study of Laszlo as well.

http://blog.world-mysteries.com/scie...and-third-eye/

Catering to the troglodytes and having nothing to say is a common condition in the meandacity (A word made just for you) of our present perversity where people pull down their pants and expose themselves rather than actively work for change.

Back