• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Gene Steinberg - Please stop laughing

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is that denial again.. No I am not that M word, I think he is a tool too. Try and stay on point.

Bloody hell - this place is getting ridiculous in it's one-eyed defences.

Yes, Gene has what Gareth calls a 'radio laugh', which is trotted out from time to time (when someone says something unfunny but politeness demands 'recognition through laughter') . It sounds a little insincere. The Paracast is, nevertheless, a decent show. Sheesh.:rolleyes:

For a start let me say I love the show, however I cannot stand the way Gene laughs. Is it just me? It is so condescending, it infuriates me. Please try and be more sincere Gene. Do any other forum members see my point?

Stop listening then. Or much better, try and work on why Gene's laugh infuriates you. Seems like it reflects a problem with something or someone in your world. Sorry to be harsh but your comment isnt exactly helpful to anyone.:(

Oh, FFS. Here we go again. Same scenario, different username - troll arrives on site to stir, annoy, etc, by posting a criticism of the hosts and/or the show, then accuses dissenting forum members of being blind to the truth, etc, la la la la la. This is getting old - in fact, it was old months ago. We'd probably be better off ignoring the trolls, rather than gratifying them with our responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back