• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Forum Time Stamp

Free episodes:

Wade

FeralNormal master
I'm curious as to what factor(s) are involved in determing a posts time stamp. I know it had something to do with your own settings by inputting your time zone but does it also depend on servers location is (england ?) and what about when one is not logged in ? on occasion I've noticed some apparent discrepancies on my posts and others in their placing on the recent posts list.

Our servers are located in Irvine, CA with a backup server on Montreal. If you don't change the settings, they default to U.S. Eastern time.

Our servers are located in Irvine, CA with a backup server on Montreal. If you don't change the settings, they default to U.S. Eastern time.

And so I assume if you are viewing the forum without logging in (why would you?). it shows est as well ?

Back