• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Former Arizona governor says he saw 'Phoenix Lights' UFO!!!

Free episodes:

Miah

Skilled Investigator
This is huge! You may recall he is the one who did the phony press conference with the alien mocking the event. Now he admits it was real, and better yet HE SAW IT! :eek:

Former Arizona Gov. Admits UFO Sighting On Night of Phoenix Lights

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=22360

Symington: I Saw a UFO in the Arizona Sky-UFO Casebook Files

symington.jpg

Video of him talking about it:
http://www.outofthebluethemovie.com/5YearAnniversary/5YARclips/Symington.html

This just makes ma angry on the society, why cant he just tell the truth from the beginning? If you say that you saw a UFO you are crazy, but if someone sees God or Jesus then thats normal.

I wonder when this will change! :mad:

But this is good for us, finally some more evidence!

CapnG said:
Naturally, now that it makes no difference to his political career. Pathetic.

There is no doubt that we will have to confront credibility issues on several fronts. Hey, I got my comments published on the Prescott Daily Courier website on this subject. HERE'S A LINK

Miah said:

That's a good share. There's actually a lot of similar videos like this on YouTube...Craft flying in a dark, black sky, high up, with at least 3 lights, typically white, giving the appearance that they could be Black Triangles.

...And they could be!

They could also be airplanes, B-2 Bombers, military jet fighters...It's hard to say. Can we see features, details, dimensions, or shapes? Are we seeing an actual triangle, or are our eyes filling in the blanks? Can we make out dimensions and behaviors? Are they 2 miles long, or boomerang shaped? Are they hovering? Are we close enough to detect that they are silent? Are they hovering over interstate highways, low to the ground, and attempting to be seen in an open, brazen way?

Those are the questions I'm typically left with, when I see video of 3 lights in the sky. They very well could be an LTA airship, a TR-3B, an ET mother ship, or some other kind of strange and exotic craft...But without more visual information, I'm left with feeling this video looks like less than more.

Hey, I've been wrong before!

The only REAL problem I have with this video, is the source: Mr. Jim Dellettoso. You can find him listed in Hall 2 of Royce Myers UFO.Watchdog.Com's hall of SHAME.

It's too bad he's the caretaker of this video. That will hurt its credibility, even if it is a real Black Triangle of one kind or another.

Miah said:
This is huge! You may recall he is the one who did the phony press conference with the alien mocking the event. Now he admits it was real, and better yet HE SAW IT! :eek:

Former Arizona Gov. Admits UFO Sighting On Night of Phoenix Lights

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=22360

Symington: I Saw a UFO in the Arizona Sky-UFO Casebook Files

symington.jpg

Just a few things I would like to say.

1. I hate him.

2. I hate him.

3. I hate him.

4. I despise him.

Interesting new video. I'm tired of seeing videos that show no triangle, or v shape, yet still have the claim attached to them to actually show a triangle or v shaped craft. This one actually appears to be moving and in a v shape. Now lets watch as this video gets swept under the rug while the light array vid gets all the attention still.

How closely attached to this vid is Jim? And why on Earth do reporters not know what a dolt he is?

I don`t understand why someone like Fife symington should be looked at as a credible witness. First he held that news conference with a man in an alien costume. Next, he was covicted of bank fraud and forced to resign as governor. His buddy in Washington, Bill Clinton, fixed it all by pardoning him. I`d give more credibilty to a bum on the street than him. my 2 cents.

wildcat

A.LeClair said:
Interesting new video. I'm tired of seeing videos that show no triangle, or v shape, yet still have the claim attached to them to actually show a triangle or v shaped craft. This one actually appears to be moving and in a v shape. Now lets watch as this video gets swept under the rug while the light array vid gets all the attention still.

This got me to thinking a little bit. A.LeClair, why would we assume that a triangular shaped craft would be caught showing a V or triangle? I know that sounds like a dumb question, and if I were on the other end of such a rediculous question, I'd probably respond with what you're about to say. But let me add a couple points here:

First, most of the best photos and videos that show me what I am expecting to see, are fakes. That might lead me to conclude that perhaps, the most genuine photos and videos, are less distinguishable, less vivid, less detailed, and harder to ascertain as being genuine. Perhaps the diamond in the rough, is the real one. Perhaps a triangular shaped craft, caught on video and film, may not look anything like what I was expecting.

Second, most of the triangular shaped craft video that I've seen out there, that does look like a triangle or V, sadly, also looks a lot like a B-2 to me. There's several videos on YouTube that are intriguing, but could easily be explained away, in my laymans opinion, by other reasonable explanations.

Third, if these things are black to opaque, and almost camoflauge into the dark sky (with the exception of lights, sometimes...), and if they typically fly only at night, and if, let's presume, they are of ET origin, then if they are caught on film or video, I would expect perhaps, not to see a triangle or V shape, because by their very nature, they are most likely (dare I say cloaked?)...Camoflauged. So, the captured image could, quite possibly, look more like lights in the sky, floating orbs, even helicopters if viewed at the right angle. If the material of the craft is so difficult to see with the human eye, it might also be difficult for a camera lens to capture it's image. If its metal is opaque, than it might not reflect light, which could be problematic with capturing its image on film.

I'm not arguing...Just thinking out loud. Please go back to what you were talking about...What was it? Oh yeah, that bone-head felon from Arizona. ;)

tomlevine1 said:
This got me to thinking a little bit. A.LeClair, why would we assume that a triangular shaped craft would be caught showing a V or triangle? I know that sounds like a dumb question, and if I were on the other end of such a rediculous question, I'd probably respond with what you're about to say. But let me add a couple points here:

Not sure I follow you. I mention triangular and v, because that is what the eyewitnesses usually say. It would be nice to see on video, what so many eyewitnesses claim to have seen.

First, most of the best photos and videos that show me what I am expecting to see, are fakes. That might lead me to conclude that perhaps, the most genuine photos and videos, are less distinguishable, less vivid, less detailed, and harder to ascertain as being genuine. Perhaps the diamond in the rough, is the real one. Perhaps a triangular shaped craft, caught on video and film, may not look anything like what I was expecting.

All those characteristics make an inconclusive, or "insufficient data" case, to borrow from Blue Book Special report 14. I'm interested in genuine unknowns.

Things can appear as expected and unexpected. I have seen many vids of venus shown to be a triangular shape when zoomed in. No eyewitnesses saw that shape with the naked eye. What the eyewitness sees with the naked eye, and what the camera captures need weighed together along with optics, and the make of camera. The triangular shape was an artifact of the camera they were using.

Second, most of the triangular shaped craft video that I've seen out there, that does look like a triangle or V, sadly, also looks a lot like a B-2 to me. There's several videos on YouTube that are intriguing, but could easily be explained away, in my laymans opinion, by other reasonable explanations.

Yes, the Phoenix craft vid looks like it may be military. (not the light erray one)

Third, if these things are black to opaque, and almost camoflauge into the dark sky (with the exception of lights, sometimes...), and if they typically fly only at night, and if, let's presume, they are of ET origin, then if they are caught on film or video, I would expect perhaps, not to see a triangle or V shape, because by their very nature, they are most likely (dare I say cloaked?)...Camoflauged. So, the captured image could, quite possibly, look more like lights in the sky, floating orbs, even helicopters if viewed at the right angle. If the material of the craft is so difficult to see with the human eye, it might also be difficult for a camera lens to capture it's image. If its metal is opaque, than it might not reflect light, which could be problematic with capturing its image on film.

I'm not arguing...Just thinking out loud. Please go back to what you were talking about...What was it? Oh yeah, that bone-head felon from Arizona. ;)

I mention that I am tired of not seeing shapes being reported. Not that they must show up over any and all conditions.

There's simply more evidence to support the light array vid being that of flares than stealthed aliens. So, I conclude it's flares for now.

Miah said:
I'm a bit surprised that this was not mentioned on the show, nor the France files being opened.

You shouldn't be surprised, as this is something that our guest wouldn't be able to talk about knowledgeably. But we will be looking at that for a future episode, so let's get back on topic :)

Great new news story on it with more incite here:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=22811

More here:
Former Arizona Governor's Close Encounter With UFO

"But Symington believes otherwise.

"There is always that 5 percent of sightings, which are inexplicable, which leads me to believe there are definitely UFOs, and I am totally open to the idea that whoever they are occasionally pass this way,""

Just found this video:
http://www.outofthebluethemovie.com/5YearAnniversary/5YARclips/Symington.html

Stop your nonsense. Floating candles. Yeah, right. More retardation coming from the same source.

Do us all a big fat favor, and recreate it using floating candles. One gust of wind, and it's gone.

Back