• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"FBI Admits Two Flight 77 Phone Calls Never Happened"

Free episodes:

PP:

I think that's a really interesting article. It goes further than ever to expose the lies the government has told to cover its sloppy mishandling of the 9/11 false flag incident that propelled us into our misadventure in Iraq.

And now, it looks like, Iran, whether we like it or not.

I'm not sure that it fits the Paracast--nothing paranormal about 9/11, whether you believe the official fairy tale or not--but I appreciate your bringing it to my attention; it's a real treat to see somebody actually doing their homework and connecting dots that have to date not been connected.

Kudos, PP, kudos.

Oh, cool deal! I didn't realize there was a conspiracy theory thread. Leave it to me to not look before I leap. Great idea!

gilbavel said:
Oh, cool deal! I didn't realize there was a conspiracy theory thread. Leave it to me to not look before I leap. Great idea!

Yeah, man. Have fun. Cotton loves that forum. I kinda stay out of it. But, he'll keep the conversation going. Which is good. I think at least.

The same report referenced in the trial also says there were four phone calls made for which they could not determine the caller or receiver. So it sounds more like the FBI is confirming that at least one call was made by Mrs. Olson that did not connect and that cannot determine that two of the four were her calls.

Back