• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Eric Julien

wildcat_gfa

Paranormal Novice
Just listened to the Eric Julien interview. After the first thirty seconds or so all I could say was OMFG. Thank god David put this guy away. He sounded like he read half of Physics for dummies then got sidetracked due to ADD. If even one person buys this ``SCIENCE BOOK`` they should be considered crazy and immediately committed to the nearest mental hospital.

I`ve been flying for over twenty years and I have never met a pilot so far out of touch with reality. I hope he does not have one of those lucid dreams on final approach. If he does it will be a ``FINAL APPROACH`` for all on board!!!!!

Still love the show!!!!!!! My wife says It was funny to watch me as I listened on my mp3 player.

Wildcat:p

wildcat_gfa said:
Just listened to the Eric Julien interview. After the first thirty seconds or so all I could say was OMFG. Thank god David put this guy away. He sounded like he read half of Physics for dummies then got sidetracked due to ADD. If even one person buys this ``SCIENCE BOOK`` they should be considered crazy and immediately committed to the nearest mental hospital.
Wildcat:p

lol, this is possibly the best post ever!!!

I just listened to this interview last night. Oh, boy! What a load of ****crap! Not to mention that trying to understand his accent and follow what he was saying was, quite litereally, giving me a headache.
As I listened to this I really admired Gene and David for not only being able to follow this guy, but to be so restrained with him.

I LOVE the Blue Meanies connection! :) I laughed out loud at that because I was thinking the same thing. Big blue heads, blue skin...hah!

Does anyone take Mr. Julien seriously, I wonder?

Just listened to this. Why is there no public outcry for having trashed him after the show like with Greer?

Back