• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr Leir and The Challenge

Free episodes:

Rob

No UFOs
The Paracast June 17, 2007.
26mins 50sec. into the show -

Leir - Ok, I’ll tell you what, you arrange it with Dupont and I’ll get you a piece of the material.
DB - Really?
Leir – Yeah.
DB – Ok, so if I can arrange for a major known, not black budget, but known lab to look at it, you’d facilitate that?
Leir – Absolutely.
DB – Gene, I think I’ve just heard a challenge here, this is good!

Any updates on this?
[size=x-small]
(Am I the only sad fucker actually asking this question!? Shouldn't it be being talked about more... Jesus). [/size]

If there is news, we'll hear about it.

How are Dave and Gene going to get it done, if Leir can't? I'm sure they'd be open to suggestions.

I have been in contact with two separate labs, but it's difficult to get them to consider looking at this with no money up front. If I had a spare $5000 or so laying around, it would be a lot easier, but sadly, that's not the case.

It's a pity that money gets in the way like that. The first thought that comes to mind - if Leir is so sure of his objects then you'd think that he would front the money as an investment in the obvious fame and recognition he would receive... no?

Thanks for the response.

Yes, it's expensive and it takes awhile to gather the money. Even then, just look at Llyod Pye and what revelations have came from his efforts? How about Greer, or Bigelow? One might argue that Gene and David may do a better job. To that I say perhaps. But I get the impression they're real busy and there isn't enough time in the day and night to go on a crusade. Maybe when Gene gets old he'll retire and do it lol.

Forgive the Bigelow mention. I don't think he gathered donations. He was already loaded.

Hahahahahahhahahahah

Seriously... If there was any intention of getting to the truth about any of this, there are ways to get things done for free.

The notion that someone wouldn't do the work for free in the name of science is laughable. I did some forensic reconstruction work, and got a real dose of reality about what these kinds of people are about. I KNOW what some of these fakes are up to, and how they work. They're all liars, PERIOD.

The only agenda these "researchers" have, is to generate revenues for themselves. If there were any desire to get to the truth, and if this were all done in the name of science, there would be absolutely no problem getting things done.

I know that I donated my time and money to do something in the name of science once. I'll never make that mistake again, EVER. Not until there's a final solution to the fraud and idiocy in the UFO research arena. Once the fakes, liars, and frauds are gone, truth can win out.

Oh, and if one of these assclowns touts their government affiliation, or how they worked in the intelligence field, steer clear. They're the worst when it comes to being full of shit.

Well I think you may be wrong on that. Hey David, I think I saved you $5000 calm. Have you heard of the show called "Conspiracy Test" on discovery channel. Well our Dr Leir was on it about the implants, and he had two of implants tested. I found part of the show on youtube:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
I know the entro is cheesy but trust me it pays off. The show has some names and places you can follow up on the test. They do tell what the implant are. The next time the show is on is Oct 24 at 1pm. The show, itself doesn't debunk everything they test. The Gulf War episode is a good example that they dont debunk everything like the ufo files. I hope you guys can use this on the future show with Leir. So What do you?

Roy

Back