• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dismiss Notice Walter Bosley and Empire of the Wheel II: Friends From Sonora

2/3s thru the first EOTW book.....I visualize a movie much like the 1974 "Murder on the Orient Express". Lots of seemingly unrelated characters that come together at the end.
The other issue is that I am having trouble finding the ley line maps online. There are lots of links for them (guess the siteholders have good SEO) but none that really show what I am looking for. Any good links on that one?

My earth current/ley line/telluric grid map is something I've never published. And I won't likely. It was drawn for my personal use and the person who identified the lines, using geomorphology, has asked me not to publish it. He does, however, provide smaller area maps for me to use in the books. As far as a map produced by mining companies or power companies, etc, you'd have to go to one of them and request a copy of theirs. These are the people who have seen my map, if anyone needs verification that is has existed since before my EOW research: Rick Spence, Joseph Farrell, Chris O'Brien, David Childress, Kevin Smith, Greg Bishop, I think Andy Colvin, and the director and cameraman of the documentary in which I was interviewed, and other people you wouldn't know. :)

My earth current/ley line/telluric grid map is something I've never published. And I won't likely. It was drawn for my personal use and the person who identified the lines, using geomorphology, has asked me not to publish it. He does, however, provide smaller area maps for me to use in the books. As far as a map produced by mining companies or power companies, etc, you'd have to go to one of them and request a copy of theirs. These are the people who have seen my map, if anyone needs verification that is has existed since before my EOW research: Rick Spence, Joseph Farrell, Chris O'Brien, David Childress, Kevin Smith, Greg Bishop, I think Andy Colvin, and the director and cameraman of the documentary in which I was interviewed, and other people you wouldn't know. :)

I think you misinterpreted my post. I am not looking for "your" map; I am looking for more general ones. A search on the net reveals a lot of links that have SEO that refers to ley lines but not much meat on the bone. I am not looking for the N ew Age Sedona stuff that tells me the Grand Canyon is an evil place (!!!) per someones opinion. As to the names you list, I do not know any of them personally but I am actually more familiar with several of them than I with you.:p

I didn't think you were looking for my map, in particular. I was commenting because others have asked where they can see my map. And I would think you would be more familiar with the listed names than with my work. I do just happen to know these guys personally and have pretty much proven myself to be credible to them so I brought it up for bonafides with colleagues, should it make any difference. Are you looking for maps out of interest in the subject?

I didn't think you were looking for my map, in particular. I was commenting because others have asked where they can see my map. And I would think you would be more familiar with the listed names than with my work. I do just happen to know these guys personally and have pretty much proven myself to be credible to them so I brought it up for bonafides with colleagues, should it make any difference. Are you looking for maps out of interest in the subject?

General interest. I can think of two locations in CA (Central and Northern areas) that I can only describe as "damned" for lack of a better term. To see a ley line in these places would make more sense to me.
Also, on the verge of finishing the first book. Not sure that the Bates murder/line would go thru the Arlington orange tree location but I am guessing it could be very close.
The next thing - I think the Zodiac had a genius IQ so I would not have put it past him to have more advanced knowledge of occult subjects beyond the known ones that were attributed to him. I have always felt that his claim of murdering more than 30 people was a true one. It would be interesting to find unsolved murders or suicides from that time period and use your "wheel" method as an overlay. I think it could yield some useful information.

Not a secret map, Lancey. Just not published. The map was provided to me before I thought it had anything to do with the EOW mystery so the correlations were discovered after. The more specific maps relating to the mystery that are presented in the first book are theory and presented as such. They are created on a geomorphological analysis of the terrain. There is more to the books than just the maps and telluric current, though. Rick and I say -- repeatedly -- that the reader does not have to accept these things but we argue the possible perpetrators seem to have. That's different than what you're thinking, I'm sure. :)

SoCal: re such maps, I'd strongly recommend contacting mining companies or even railroads. :)
The issue of the earth grid/telluric/leys, whatever you choose, for Rick and I relates to the theory that a perpetrator or perpetrators were operating under a particular belief regarding the lines. So even a reader who needs a much more solid scientifically based and presented argument can see the other evidence to suggest what Rick and I present without getting wrapped around the axle over the ley line stuff. In other words, we state more than once in the book that the reader does not have to 'believe' in the 'ley lines' to see the possibility that a perpetrator might have believed in the concepts. But if you are open to the idea, you may find what mining companies and such have produced regarding telluric current.

Re: Zodiac -- Agreed. :)

Lance, honestly, I'm guessing you're going to hate the books and our conversation is going to be pointless. So read or don't read them, trash them and me or don't, and let's get beyond it. I've been saying here that I'm not interested in pushing anything on anyone. The books have a small audience and I'm happy with that. I did the show because Chris asked me to, Gene and Chris did a great job on the interview as far as I'm concerned, and it is what it is. :)

The issue of the earth grid/telluric/leys, whatever you choose, for Rick and I relates to the theory that a perpetrator or perpetrators were operating under a particular belief regarding the lines. So even a reader who needs a much mHore solid scientifically based and presented argument can see the other evidence to suggest what Rick and I present without getting wrapped around the axle over the ley line stuff. In other words, we state more than once in the book that the reader does not have to 'believe' in the 'ley lines' to see the possibility that a perpetrator might have believed in the concepts. But if you are open to the idea, you may find what mining companies and such have produced regarding telluric current.

I need a little more clarity regarding the telluric map and the connection to the killings. Lance's point regarding the "secret treasure map" is a familiar trope of the researcher/reporter of fantastic stories who frequently holds a piece of evidence that no one else is allowed to see, rendering all they say as nothing more than fictional narrative. But i get the whole telluric current thing and would like to know more. You are weaving quite a wild constellation that pulls together very unique touchstones of events committed by outsider people.

(I just read up on these currents and the directions they travel

You are saying that the geomorphology of the land is connected to mining company operations. This means that specific mineral veins are producing this low frequency - what are its effects? (One researched suggestion regarding the Hessdalen Lights is that the various large mineral deposits and water are creating a battery effect that might be contributing to the great spiraling light shows in the sky above the valley.) Is this current something that is measurable in any way, or is this just drawn from recognition of what the rocks are communicating to those in the know?

Where are the murders on the grid - were they all committed at intersection points on the grid? I'm curious to better understand how the killer would be understanding the location of this current and in what way are they using this telluric current for ritual magic - is it to heighten the moment? Should I just go buy the book or can you answer some of those point?

Last edited:
LOL, I'm glad you see that the map is not a 'secret treasure map' trope (There's the trendy word of the decade...). :D As I said, it is simply not published. You could create one yourself or have someone do it for you. There's no secret. In fact, I do include the maps as they pertain to the material in the book.

Mining companies are among those in industry that have made use of the telluric current data. You might refer there for info on how to obtain some of the very same info my map(s) contain. :)

You might also best read the book to find my answers to your questions as they relate to the EOW mystery. I don't guarantee you'll agree even then. :) But basically, what I have to say about the EOW mystery can be found in the books. The third is on its way.

As stated before, I'm writing the books primarily for my needs, not anyone else's understanding. Just being honest, not trying be rude. :) If someone were to ask me "But don't you want to present a convincing argument? Aren't you trying to convince someone?" I would say No, I am not. If someone asks me, "Aren't you just trying to sell books?" I would also say No to that.

For the record, not aimed at you: I can't be the judge of what will convince anyone else of anything, I merely present what I find and relative portions of what I find convincing. When someone comments to me that they're not convinced or they need such and such, I politely refer them to the books ( especially if they haven't read them) or I even suggest they don't bother with them if they seem to not find merit in the material based on an interview. Debate is more subjective than many would have you believe, so I don't engage as I assume that I'll never win ;)

Regarding your questions about what Rick and I think the possible killer(s) thought they were doing, that's what you'll find in the book. :)

Last edited:
Fair enough; I did think I was asking for too much. For now I have you down as a connoisseur of the unusual and am interested to read about these strange connective tissues. On the surface, from this interview and the one on Radio M., I didn't get a clear sense of how some of these elements were being stitched together. The infamous occultist and Houdini pieces seemed more like coincidence, and from what I've read about NYMZA and the airship paintings it seems the artist was perhaps experiencing an illness or just sinking into the delusional world of the outsider. But then your work appears to be very concerned with those figures and therein lies the attraction. Good luck in these endeavors.

The books provide a different view and different set of associated details regarding Dellschau, NYMZA/NJMZa etc. based on what he wrote as well as historical context.
Will they necessarily convince anyone? I can't speak for the reader. :)

BTW good for you sticking around in the forums to discuss things further. That doesn't happen nearly as much as listeners would like.

Above, you reference that we could get our own maps or call mining companies but I'm just curious and interested in unusual ideas, how people got there and how has their information affected them and others. So I'm interested in using you as the vehicle for exploration, as you are both the initiator and wellsource of the ideas.

I also was interested in the discussion around synchonicities. Are they simply visible patterns that requires our brains to be tuned in a way so as to notice them? In EOW do you see this phenomenon at work as patterns of chance or was it a more personal experience where the focus on your research revealed odd connections and patterns in the present? Did these offer you any new insights?

I'm going to answer these more intelligently, but right now I have to run an errand and make sure I'm ready for a movie shoot tomorrow. But I'll be back... :)

Burnt State: I'm actually kind of worn out right now. Gotta work on the film tomorrow, just got everything ready.

Synchronicity has been an interesting experience for me.

First, there is the aspect of seeing what is there simply by delving deeply into a subject. That is, they seem to pop up because they are there, have been there, and you're coming upon them for the first time for yourself. The nature of the data can give an impression of 'popping up'.

Second, there is synchronicity that is more personal. Here is a VERY basic example: My dad's name was Charles Bosley and he spent many years of his life working around the trucking industry, especially after coming to the Inland Empire. Well, during my research, I found a Charlie Bosley who a century or so ago was a team driver (horses) which are the original truckers, i.e. 'teamsters'. Now what makes this a synchronicity is that my dad was not from California, not a known relative to Charlie Bosley. My dad was from West Virginia (specifically, Parkersburg/Mineral Wells, aka Mothman/Indrid Cold territory -- uh oh!). So here we have a Charlie Bosley who lived in San Bernardino over and around a hundred years ago, and then we have a Charles Bosley who was a truck driver for a while and then spent many years around the trucking industry after the air force brought him to California and he simply settled in the IE by choice. We are unaware of any direct relation to this Charlie Bosley and my dad was the first of his family to come to the San Bernardino Valley. Sure there can be only so many names and so many occupations, but when you add everything, it sort of becomes curious. Believe me, there are more complex and startling synchs I've found.

When you start looking into this, be prepared for some folks to explain away what you find with any and all explanations BUT that it's a 'real' synchronicity. And that's where the most important aspect of all this comes in: What makes something real?

Where synchronicity and its relative phenomena are concerned, only you can be the judge of that for yourself.

Anyone who has truly experienced this phenomenon to any depth will tell you that you're on your own. We are not a collective, despite what New Age and some political philosophy will adamantly insist. Also, synchronicity and its relative phenomena will defy the scientific method. That does not mean the scientific method is invalid. Not at all. It just isn't the determining test on the reality of the phenomena you will encounter when looking into synchronicity and what surrounds it. And it isn't the determining test under the current standard application of the scientific method is more like it. As the method develops further and the data becomes more measurable based on our ability to measure it, people will begin to understand that whatever this weird stuff is actually does fit into the laws of nature. But in the meantime, be prepared to be called wrong, full of crap, gullible, etc. That's where 'You're on your own' comes in.

You will never actually be able to prove to anyone else certain things you experience. Therefore, you'll have to give up the desire to be believed. Just experience whatever comes your way, examine how it pertains to your life or how it might reveal things about a situation, and go on with your life. Don't ever try to prove anything based solely on what synchronicity points to; find material evidence for it. Few people give a crap about what you'll experience. Shake the desire to publicly share experiences . Keep them to yourself and a small trusted circle. Learn to develop and trust your own personal judgment. Avoid being a 'joiner', that leads to dogma. And, above all, do not become an evangelical about this stuff!

Those are the comments I can make now. I'm kind of tired and have another shooting day ahead of me. If you prefer, we can have this conversation privately in email.

Last edited:
'You're on your own'

Good way to describe things. I have always thought more "there is something going on" meaning there are things we don't know and cannot yet quantify scientifically. But science does not have all the answers. (and yes I believe in science).
Do you think your wheel concept re crime has any relationship to any other serial murderers other than the Zodiac and EOW1?

Chris: I'm shooting a microbudget horror movie. I may be seeing you in December. David can fill you in :)

SoCal: I think it's Hekate more than the wheel, per se. The wheel is a symbol associated with her, but there are others. Regarding other murders, EOW3 will explore that.

I respect science also, I just won't champion it at the cost of looking at things in a different way.

Walter is the real deal, all of his interviews are always thought provoking and interesting. The case he lays out in his two books raise eyebrows for sure. Not sure I can agree with anyone bashing the guy. Go back and listen to his interviews, they are filled with great information.

Back