• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Biedny's Angry Human Podcast

Free episodes:

Do you like David Biedny

• Yes

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Who is David Biedny?

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

ManitobaCanuk

Paranormal Maven
What's his podcast about? Las Vegas? Gardening? Stand-up? Politics? Men's Style?
Angry Human is about whatever Biedny happens to be angry about at the time ( so pretty much anything goes ). I imagine he's got some choice words for describing the recent GOP Government shutdown.

Last edited:
No idea there was another link to his podcast other then Itunes. I thought he had quit after it stopped updating in June or July.

It is an objective fact of reality that the U.S. Federal Government is not shut down.

Six U.S. soliders were killed this week in Afghanistan by IED attack. Mail was delivered to my mailbox this morning. My sister went to work at the federal building in Dallas today.

Think about how sad it is that "the news" can say such ridiculous things, and people actually think they are telling the truth. Television has destroyed their minds.

It is an objective fact of reality that the U.S. Federal Government is not shut down.
Six U.S. soliders were killed this week in Afghanistan by IED attack. Mail was delivered to my mailbox this morning. My sister went to work at the federal building in Dallas today.
Think about how sad it is that "the news" can say such ridiculous things, and people actually think they are telling the truth. Television has destroyed their minds.
It seems you're underestimating the seriousness of the situation.

Also, since it's being called a Government Shutdown, it's reasonable for people to refer to it as that as a topic of discussion. Call it something else if want, but here's a few facets of the issue: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/09/29/questions-and-answers-about-the-shutdown/2888419/

Here's Dave's last Angry Human show. There's some commentary on the GOP Shutdown. I anticipate more in his next podcast: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hszep7dg7p7ovaw/ar_ah_10-01-13.mp3

It seems you're underestimating the seriousness of the situation.

This is the 6th time since high school that I have witnessed this publicity stunt. After six times at that rodeo, the intended hysteria just doesn't happen for me anymore. I know "this time is different!", but it's not.

> ...since it's being called a Government Shutdown, it's reasonable for people to refer to it as that as a topic of discussion.

This is exactly the problem I'm speaking of, the "reasonableness" of saying false things are true.

It's Orwellian bizzaro upside-down crazy world.

Terrorists you pay are not terrorists.

Foreign aggression against other countries is self-defense.

Governments that are up and running are said to be shut down.

Direct government subsidy of corporations is labled free market capitalism.

Child obedience training is called Education.

There is no hope for a wholesome society when society has lost the ability to discern reality. This is exactly what the Elites desire, a populace so mind-crippled that objective facts of reality are honestly believed to be the opposite.

Very interesting viewpoint Mr. Prime. Has this really happened 6 times before? Just keep in mind that not all people are brain dead morons that believes what they are told. Many, many people on this board and elsewhere are fully aware of the gravity of the situation we are all in. Is it not a reality that there are departments of the federal government are closed or were closed? In your opinion is it all an illusion or mass deception. Looked fairly real to me. What do other people think?

I like Mr. Biedny, never listened to his angry human show though. If its about politics its probably not for me though. Does he discuss any paranormal subjects at all?

This is the 6th time since high school that I have witnessed this publicity stunt. After six times at that rodeo, the intended hysteria just doesn't happen for me anymore. I know "this time is different!", but it's not.

> ...since it's being called a Government Shutdown, it's reasonable for people to refer to it as that as a topic of discussion.

This is exactly the problem I'm speaking of, the "reasonableness" of saying false things are true.
Using the topic label to identify the subject matter isn't the same as saying it's true. That's not to say I don't get your point though. I think your point is perfectly valid.
It's Orwellian bizzaro upside-down crazy world.

Terrorists you pay are not terrorists.

Foreign aggression against other countries is self-defense.

Governments that are up and running are said to be shut down.

Direct government subsidy of corporations is labled free market capitalism.

Child obedience training is called Education.

There is no hope for a wholesome society when society has lost the ability to discern reality. This is exactly what the Elites desire, a populace so mind-crippled that objective facts of reality are honestly believed to be the opposite.
Sounds like we're on the same wavelength.

I like Mr. Biedny, never listened to his angry human show though. If its about politics its probably not for me though. Does he discuss any paranormal subjects at all?
I just discovered the show myself, listened to about 20 episodes, no paranormal. If you appreciate intelligent rants against the insanity of our world, you would like it.

New Reuters/Ipsos poll released 8/21 has Trump improving his rating to 32%, up from 24% among Republicans. Jeb Bush received 16%, crazy Ben Carson got 8%. The rest of the pack got far less.

The producers of "The Matrix" trilogy must be laughing at us.

With even less desirable candidates on the other side of the coin, I'd say the system has us exactly where it wants us.

Where have you gone Joe Dimaggio ?

Back