• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Consiousness Experiments : rv expeiment 6/24/11

hak

Skilled Investigator
From what I have read about Remote Viewing, there doesn't really seem to be a need for a "sender" or transmitter as such. I am referring to the setup in Russell Targ's "Limitless Mind" book. Someone at random picked a target, be it a building, bridge or other structure somehow. Then, and I'm not really sure, the target was put into an envelope (?) or something?
Anyway the target was decided on somehow,and then the viewers did what they did to RV.

As I understand it, some of the best results came from using the Ganzfeld method. This involves using something to block your eyesight from the surroundings without being blindfolded...-ping pong balls cut in half and put over each eye in this case.
Then a colored light (classically red) was put in front of the RV'er shining on the face,...while they reclined in a comfortable chair with white noise or some other non-destracting noise in the background.
After meditating for a few minutes to clear the mind, the RV'er would stare off into space and , without trying, just let whatever images appear happen.
Then after 30 minutes or so, they would end the session and write down or draw what they saw.

I am trying to figure out how to get this started, so here is what I propose:
Someone will pick a target, and share it with a second party.
Others, ignorant of who is doing the picking and second party verification, will attempt on Sunday to RV whatever the target is.
Target setup will be on Saturday, RV'ing will be on Sunday.
Using the method above, each RV'er can do a session or as many sessions as they want, at any time they want.
Then they will post thier findings by description, image or both by..... say Monday evening?
Then target selector and verifier will post the target, and everyone will be able to see how they, and each other, did.

Back