• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Close Encounters: Proof of Alien Contact (2000)

Wha!? Starring Spielberg and Will Smith? Never heard of this. I took a break from ufos around 2000 though, but still surprised this is the first I'm reading or hearing about this.

4:50 -- thermal video of a ship on water going under a bridge. What is this guy on?
5:34 -- thermal video of a ship on water close to the shore. You see it from a high vantage point from above.
6:40 -- Las Vegas. Lightening bolt and a "glowing disc with portholes". I dont see that. I see a bright light and lightening. It is weird.
7:00 -- Looks to me like Venus. It is hard to gauge the motion of the "craft" because the car is moving.
7:30 -- Enter Linda Howe! They label her as "Scientific Journalist". Whatever!
8:43 -- Gordon Cooper. Talk about taking his words out of context. They have take an interview where he talks in general about UFO capabilities
and make it sound like he had personally seen and engaged them. He talks about the UFO film he has talked about before.
14:41 -- Dr. Roger Leir talks about the moving implant. Los Alamos
18:00 -- lab stuff on the implant. Best part of the film so far.
20:00 -- Roswell Recap. Linda Howe and Stan Friedman
21:19 -- Roswell Material. I know very little about this. Need to look into it more.
23:30 -- Sigourney Weaver comments followed by David Duchovny
24:00 -- Bob Lazar recap (former government scientist) they somehow make him not sound like a crazed liar.
27:14 -- still photos, I think I recognize a few known fakes.
28:00 -- more Lazar, Now he starts to sound like a jackass.
33:00 -- Probes. I would like to know more aout this. I know nothing.
3 consecutive days and this is all we have? BULLSHIT!!!
39:19 -- Airline piolet and cigar photo. In boeing 727b at 30k feet.8minute sighting.
Great, fucking Adamski
40:14 -- Moon shit
41:18 -- image of the boom on the lander. You can see this on Ritzmans site I think.
44:00 -- Linda talks about the Face on Mars
conclusion: not impresed at all.

4:50 -- thermal video of a ship on water going under a bridge. What is this guy on?
5:34 -- thermal video of a ship on water close to the shore. You see it from a high vantage point from above.
6:40 -- Las Vegas. Lightening bolt and a "glowing disc with portholes". I dont see that. I see a bright light and lightening. It is weird.
7:00 -- Looks to me like Venus. It is hard to gauge the motion of the "craft" because the car is moving.
7:30 -- Enter Linda Howe! They label her as "Scientific Journalist". Whatever!
8:43 -- Gordon Cooper. Talk about taking his words out of context. They have take an interview where he talks in general about UFO capabilities
and make it sound like he had personally seen and engaged them. He talks about the UFO film he has talked about before.
14:41 -- Dr. Roger Leir talks about the moving implant. Los Alamos
18:00 -- lab stuff on the implant. Best part of the film so far.
20:00 -- Roswell Recap. Linda Howe and Stan Friedman
21:19 -- Roswell Material. I know very little about this. Need to look into it more.
23:30 -- Sigourney Weaver comments followed by David Duchovny
24:00 -- Bob Lazar recap (former government scientist) they somehow make him not sound like a crazed liar.
27:14 -- still photos, I think I recognize a few known fakes.
28:00 -- more Lazar, Now he starts to sound like a jackass.
33:00 -- Probes. I would like to know more aout this. I know nothing.
3 consecutive days and this is all we have? BULLSHIT!!!
39:19 -- Airline piolet and cigar photo. In boeing 727b at 30k feet.8minute sighting.
Great, fucking Adamski
40:14 -- Moon shit
41:18 -- image of the boom on the lander. You can see this on Ritzmans site I think.
44:00 -- Linda talks about the Face on Mars
conclusion: not impresed at all.

Thanks a lot Ron, you've saved me couple bucks!:) Plus I really don't have a time for its watching - I've stuck in the middle of UK and Canada UFO doc archives:)

Back