• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CIA and UFOs

What I find amusing is that virtually every mainstream news agency has jumped on the bandwagon and reported this story. Remember what propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels once said, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

What I find amusing is that virtually every mainstream news agency has jumped on the bandwagon and reported this story. Remember what propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels once said, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

I thought the "I told you so" enthusiasm as well as the glibness of the tweet an odd tone for the CIA to take. What about the presumably 50% of sightings that do not involve objects at 60,000 feet . The whole thing is odd.

Back