• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

chupacadra killed...again...

Free episodes:

I can't figure out why CNN wasted time on this...the poor thing was a dog with mange. The last time CNN ran a cupa story it turned out tdo be a fox with mange..after seeing I wonder if CNN is intested in real news or giving press to mangy dogs and mileys antics...

I can't figure out why CNN wasted time on this...the poor thing was a dog with mange. The last time CNN ran a cupa story it turned out tdo be a fox with mange..after seeing I wonder if CNN is intested in real news or giving press to mangy dogs and mileys antics...
Good question. umm as an aside, I was just contacted by a researcher/birddog from the CNN show "Inside Man" asking about Sedona and UFOs, they are interested in a "tour." I pitched a scientific/sociological approach to the subject—tempered by a healthy dose of skepticism. Hopefully I'll hear back from the producer who might book a "UFO Tour" around Sedona—heh-heh—if they decide to come they will NOT get the David Sereda or Kim Carlson woo-woo slant, or the Tom Dongo "folk story" war story approach to the subject of Sedona and "UFOs." lol

More if it develops... CNN COULD be a big feather in the 'ol hat, etc, so why not?......

Hey, they called me—I didn't call them!

this reminds me how lucky most domestic pets are, if caught at an early stage mange can be treated relatively easily, and cheaply.
I know that there are no vets in the "wild", but I can not help feeling sorry for the poor critters that have such severe cases of mange, it must be a horrible for them.

I feel bad for the poor critter. But I can't believe a reputable news organization like CNN is covering mangy dogs as chupas..

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

its a wild dog, if it was in britain, i would say dog fox.

its only when you bath a dog, do you get a real outline, my mates collie looks large[ taller than my lab ] , big proud male, fights for fun.
dripping wet he is like a skeleton,
that's why when he come his usual swagger with my bitch labrador, and didnt take the hint about going near her food head-first, she mauled him good style, [ left both of us gob-smacked, and laughing, dont know who got the biggest shock us or tommy].
but back around at his house she is always submissive to him, but in mine, for the last 6 months or so, she just growls at him, and he skirts the wall around her, she is just past 3yr old now, full old fashioned english short legged show dog, built like a brick shit-house, and around 35 kilo with the centre rib showing [ mid-season ].

i take the piss out of my m8 now when my lab growls at his collie, '' dont worry niel, i wont let HER bully him '' it's funny cos his dog is such a scrapper, and he gave her a couple of maulings when she was a pup, [ a big pup ] at his gaff, she is maturing now tho..

Last edited:
The poor guy had an advanced case of mange. At this point only thing to do is put it out of its misery.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Back