• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chupacabra remains? (w/ photo)

Free episodes:

I'd say it's fairly obviously a regulation mammal. Possibly a cat of some sort. Nothing remotely supernatural looking about it. Where are the vibrating spines? The big, red eyes? The long, claw-like appendages?

Chupacabra? More like Chupa-nuh-uh!

Well, there are many different views on the chupacabra. Notice the fur, and the spines might of rotted away. Ever think of that? Lol. And Chupanuhuh is a funny name! I would name it Frank the dead chupacabra lol. If you have any better photographs, then post em! Lol. :eek:

I still prefer the baby dragon in a bottle.

draconian20baby.jpg

-DBTrek

i would say it is a cat too. chupacabras look more like a coyote with mange.

Good point, but the description of the chupacabra vary. Some reports compare the creature to a lizard like being with greenish scaly skin with sharp spines or quills running down it back. Another description of the chupacabra, although not as commen, is described as a strange breed of wild dog. This form is mostly hairless, has a pronounced spinal ridge, unusually pronounced eye sockets, fangs, and claws. It is claimed that this breed might be an example of a dog-like reptile.

chupacabra1.JPG

chupacabra%20.....jpg

if i were to explain to someone what a mangey coyote looked like, it would be your exact descriptions. they look awful. i remain uncertain about them. new species are discovered all the time.

A lot of the Chupa reports are of a creature similar to the one reported in Varginha Brazil, that some think is linked to the UFO crash that reportedly happen in the mid 90s. If you'll noticed, the Chupacabra seemed to debut at that time. Interesting parrallel.

Back