• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Camps

Free episodes:

tommyball

Skilled Investigator
During one of the more fringe-y presentations at the X-Conference, a member of the audience shouted out about a railroad corporation under the name of Trinity that has been contracted to produce large boxcars equipped with shackles for the government.

I'm always intrigued by NWO theories and did some googling and discovered a number of links to information on these trains, FEMA internment camps, and an ominous sounding RED/BLUE list that will designate prisoner priority after the declaration of martial law.

This video about the Beech Grove facility was particularly intriguing.

I do not know a great deal about many of these NWO theories,a side from the occasional Alex Jones interview that I catch so I was wondering if anyone else here had heard much about these things.

-todd.

yes these things are REAL. they are popping up all over this Nation. wake the hell up people!!!

as a son of holocaust survivors i would think DB would have an opinion on these things. we all may get to experience the horror of what his parents went through.

Well, when the day comes, I'm sure these places will help us to get rid of the undesirables.

Tommy Allison said:
Well, when the day comes, I'm sure these places will help us to get rid of the undesirables.

Who determines who is undesirable and who is not?

If a journalist/investigator inquires the local or federal government or military or FEMA about the purpose of these trains and camps, what is the official response?

Relocation for populations effected by natural disaster or terrorist attack?

I'd like to know, since I've not heard much about these topics specifically.

Thanks,
-todd.

I'm sure anyone who has objected to certain government policies, wars, et all. Anyone who might be a free thinker who might sow the seeds of distrust of the government.

These camps, and I've seen the one in Marseilles Illinois, are NOT for natural disasters, nor are they for sheltering displaced people.

When was the last time that Montana was hit by a natural disaster? More importantly, when was the last time South Dakota was hit by a hurricane?

These camps are for ONE purpose, and that purpose isn't about protecting people. We've seen first hand what happens when a natural disaster occurs to a city.

These camps are for people who will not get with the program. There is a lot of talk about our country being amalgamated into a North American Union, and there are a lot of people who do not want that to happen. Those people who might put up a fuss, are people of inconvenience. Scholars who don't tow the line, might also be considered inconvenient. Just about anyone could be considered a threat if they have any credibility, and what's worse, is that we will likely have a Hillary Clinton Presidency, which means you can bet these camps will indeed be used.

For the people who haven't been paying attention, there have been many and I mean MANY articles written about these camps, and having seen one myself, I can assure you, it's not for helping people. Not when the people running things are wearing blue helmets, and driving around white vehicles clearly marked UN on them.

Tommy Allison said:
For the people who haven't been paying attention, there have been many and I mean MANY articles written about these camps, and having seen one myself, I can assure you, it's not for helping people. Not when the people running things are wearing blue helmets, and driving around white vehicles clearly marked UN on them.

You'll have to explain that a bit more, if you don't mind. Are you saying these camps are run by the UN? Inside the US?

cottonzway said:
I now full well about all of this and have a lot of info to give. Why bother though as nobody here will listen?

It's not that nobody's listening Cotton, it's that it doesn't matter. Go ahead talk, yell, scream your lungs out. The camps will still be built and the trains still constructed. Sovereignties will be eroded, rights curtailed, freedoms crushed. It's a juggernaught, unappeasable and unstoppable.

And it doesn't matter who's running the show either, they've clearly been building these camsp through successive governments. Left, right: irrelevant. When the hammer drops the only sides that will matter are the compliant and the dissenting.

Todd, I just watched that video, and it creeped the hell out of me.

WTF?!?

Cottonzway, if you have some knowledge about this, please, share it with us.

Tommy, please share some more details about that facility in Illinois.

I'm all ears...

I've seen the Beech Grove facility with my own eyes. It does exist, but I have no idea what purpose it was designed* to serve. I'm sure the authorities would claim it's some sort of emergency facility to handle any imaginable public disaster contingency, no matter how unlikely it might be. Being vague gives you lots of wiggle room.
Below is an interesting link to start with that will lead you to other resources. Just bear in mind that some Christian fundamentalist groups have hi-jacked this topic, and are posting a lot of nonsense.
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm

(*edit for clumsy syntax: What I meant to say is that I have no idea what purpose it is meant to serve presently. Originally, the facility was created to repair and refurbish Amtrak railroad carriages, but it's obvious that's no longer the case. There's a weird presence to the place, made stranger by the fact that you very rarely see people in the yards any more. Except for a few cars in the parking lot, it seems deserted.)

Sorry, but I get jaded sometimes of what goes on in front of us and the apathy that many show towards it. There have been plans to have camps for Americans if insurrection happens in this county at some point. The most noticeable this got in the public was at the Oliver North Iran-Contra trials in 1986. Texas Representative Jack Brooks asked Oliver North during those trials if he had worked for the NSC on a plan for during insurrection to suspend the US constitution and call for the continuity of government in the event of a major disaster, chairman Sen. Daniel Inouye, said for Mr. Brooks to not ask that question because it was related to national security. This was because Oliver North worked on while working for the NCS what many people call “REX 84” and is codename “Operation Cable Splicer” as well. The starts of such a concept though came from back in the 1960’s under the codename “Operation Garden Plot”, so these concepts are nothing new.

At the time and still at this time a lot of people call these “FEMA Camps” because that at the time was who the assignment would have fallen under. Who would control these camps now would be US Northern Command, aka USNORTHCOM. Every single step has been taken to allow this as LEGAL according to draconian laws that the majority of Americans sleep through now. What would bring this all together was the recent signing by George Bush of Directive 51 that makes himself or whomever at the time occupies that “Commander in Chief” role. It calls for the powers of the President to overrule in ANY of the vaguely described reasons (nuclear attack, natural disaster, insurrection, or any other vague reason for him to call for this. The United States will be under MARTIAL LAW and at that time if it is “decided” that Americans need to report to these “camps” they will be directed to do so under force at the command of USNORTHCOM. Quiet scary.

Now I have read during research from everything thing that there are a bunch of contracted “trains” made to shackle people in to “gas” them to there being a new “Auschwitz” like location in Alaska. I don’t know of those “extreme” views are legit at all, but the fact that there are plans drawn up to imprison Americans for unknown reasons in a legal manner while totally stripping every American of their born rights is frightening to me. I do not think these concepts were at first thought of in some ghoulish manner but were though up for civil rights and racial fighting in the 1960’s. However, I have no doubt now that these laws and locations can and sadly may be used against Americans for a number of reasons because we have sociopath, treasonous, degenerates who are in high places of power through out our government, shadow government, and in the private sector that has a large control of how things work. I believe that this group is working against the people of the United States on some many levels that I cannot deny that this could be used against people for whatever reason seen fit. Many of these people are the same murderers who had a coup on America with the 9/11attacks.

There are indeed locations that were previous military locations, prisons, and other large facilities in this country that are manned with staff but do not have any occupants. Empty jails with guards. Why? Because they want to protect the locations from homeless, kids looking to thrill seek abandoned places, ect or because at the flip of a switch these places can go “live” with people in there? These locations are all near either water, roadways, or train stations. Many of them have various military equipment at them and also many of them have helicopter flag markers. Why all of these for old facilities that are not longer operational?

I do not know and sure has hell hope that none of this comes into fruition to be used against the American people but at least be aware that the laws and infrastructure is set in place to do so. I will tell you this much
Though. If god (whomever that is to you, or if not just for your own sake) forbid it ever gets to that in this country do this for yourself and loved ones. DO NOT COMPLY GOING TO THESE PLACES! Know if it does happen that at that point you better fight for your life to continue to live.

Here are a few links to consider some of this. Please do much more research as these are only a few guides to looking into all of this:

Jack Brooks asking Oliver North about “Rex 84” type program:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ

Operation Cable Splicer:

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Operation_Cable_Splicer

Operation Garden Plot:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Garden_Plot

Listing of 800 “FEMA Camps” (use as a guide because not all of those places are legit, but many of them are) and the “laws” to allow this to happen:

http://www.mindfully.org/Reform/2004/FEMA-Concentration-Camps3sep04.htm

Still don't think that REX84 really exists??

(1) Go to www.robtex.com (an internet swiss army knife of sorts)
(2) Type in "rex84" in the box at the top of the screen
(3) Click on the "GO!" button and wait to see what hostnames come up

Hmmm ...

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Nothing you can do about it either. Why? I'll let proffessor Carlin explain:

[Youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=9KVTfcAyYGg[/Youtube]

I've taken advantage of Cottonzway's suggestion to move this post to an independent thread. You can find it in General Discussion under the thread title "Endgame, the coming global holocaust."

I would make a thread for End Game, Mogwa, instead of posting it in here where not many people will view as the thread just says "Camps" and those not interested in the subject or have viewed it will not likely see this. Just some friendly advice. :)

cottonzway said:
I would make a thread for End Game, Mogwa, instead of posting it in here where not many people will view as the thread just says "Camps" and those not interested in the subject or have viewed it will not likely see this. Just some friendly advice. :)

Thank you, Cottonzway. That's good advice. I appreciate your interest.

Back