• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Body found up tree on golf course

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
Body found up tree on golf course

Of course there is likely a very mundane explanation for this but you have to admit this seems very odd.

Will keep you all posted if the local police come up with any more information but I get the feeling that this one will not ever be fully explained.

It appears Mr. Silachtecov did not get a mulligan in this affair. This is not only inexplicable but ominous. Did this young man climb the tree? Show me someone who could carry a man twelve meters up a tree.

If it was not decomposing I'd be a little more worried...

That was probably a litte too harsh, wasn't it ?

It appears Mr. Silachtecov did not get a mulligan in this affair. This is not only inexplicable but ominous. Did this young man climb the tree? Show me someone who could carry a man twelve meters up a tree.

Thanks I was holding back saying anything until some one else on the forum said that.

Yes it is more than just a bit odd now is it not?

Last edited:
no mystery then, its just climbing trees then dieing.

i was alluding to people falling out the sky which clearly is not the case here

Considering the height, the simplest explanation is that the man climbed the tree and committed suicide, or died of natural causes or illness. The position of the body may tell an investigator if the body fell from above and onto the tree or if it was placed there. It would be very cumbersome and difficult work to place an unconscious or dead body 12m up a tree without either several very strong people or the use of ropes and leverage etc.

I can imagine someone wishing to commit suicide but not be discovered for a time and climbing that high could be a way to achieve that without going far into the countryside.

I SUPPOSE MENTAL ILLNESS COULD BE A FACTOR, AS I WONDER WHAT WOULD COMPELL A MAN TO CLIMB A TREE AND DIE UP THERE. HE MAY HAVE BEEN AT DEATH'S DOOR AT THE TIME AND NOT FULLY IN CHARGE OF HIS MENTAL FACILITIES. Perhaps this is the case HE CLIMBED A TREE BECAUSE HE WAS SCARED...not necesarily anything existential... OF SOMETHING AND MAY have died of exposure while there because he didn't want to come down or he climbed fairly high, fell, knocked himself out and then died of exposure. Perhaps they can still find eveidence of trauma to the skull or other limbs even if he was impaled by a branch

As others have mentioned, it's not likely that someone put him there, if one wanted to get rid of a body why go through all that extra work to put him there you just dump him. I don't think there would be anything to be gained to take the time to do so. I don't think it would throw off an investigation even if the body was found soon after expiration

O.K. so by now you guys are probably wondering about the formatting of my above posting. As I' ve mentioned before I do the vast majority of my posting using tapatalk on my phone. That being the case i do have a custom font installed on my phone because...well, just because.

At any rate it can be hard discerning between some letters such as r & t and if they are capitalized or not. I sometimes blow myself away as to what I thought I posted and what I actually did post. That's why you see a lot of edits on my posts except for times such as above where half the bloody post is capitalized. Then I just let the chips fall where they may and let sleeping dogs lie and love my neighbor as mine self and do unto others

O.K. so by now you guys are probably wondering about the formatting of my above posting. As I' ve mentioned before I do the vast majority of my posting using tapatalk on my phone. That being the case i do have a custom font installed on my phone because...well, just because.

At any rate it can be hard discerning between some letters such as r & t and if they are capitalized or not. I sometimes blow myself away as to what I thought I posted and what I actually did post. That's why you see a lot of edits on my posts except for times such as above where half the bloody post is capitalized. Then I just let the chips fall where they may and let sleeping dogs lie and love my neighbor as mine self and do unto others

Well the all caps did get my attention Spooky and no harm done.

6 degrees of seperation lol

I used to work at the randwick hospital and i walked this lane

article-0-0F7F38FC00000578-304_634x393.jpg

Everyday, i know this spot well

Considering the height, the simplest explanation is that the man climbed the tree and committed suicide, or died of natural causes or illness. The position of the body may tell an investigator if the body fell from above and onto the tree or if it was placed there. It would be very cumbersome and difficult work to place an unconscious or dead body 12m up a tree without either several very strong people or the use of ropes and leverage etc.

I can imagine someone wishing to commit suicide but not be discovered for a time and climbing that high could be a way to achieve that without going far into the countryside.

Thats the version i read when this story first broke

It is believed the remains belong to someone who had hanged themselves from the branches of a tree in a clump of woodland in the centre of the course.

Bournemouth golf course body parts found: Human head and torso discovered hanging from tree - Irish Mirror Online

Rather macabre I know but I did think you would all find this kind of interesting considering the whole Cattle mutilation thing.
But it is very very likely that the poor guy just wanted to commit suicide, it is just a bloody odd way to go about it.

Back