• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Billy Meier-"Was it contact"???

Oh how greeat it is to be here!!

Got an invite back from the paracast crew…….WE MISS YOU!!

YAAAAAA………………………………..................

Here I thought this place was all one sided and anyone with a differing opinion than the grandmasters were band.
Oh wait….. I’m at the paracast!!!!!!

Just as easy as it is to think one has found logic in what others believe……..they think they should be able to control it.
You people put to much thought into CONTROL!
If you don’t believe it and think it false, someone must have brain washed everyone else, right? You must be right : )
In reference its as if you are all soooooooo right and just in the nick of time?
I was about to head to the bathroom!!!!

Ignorance is bliss to those who are ignorant.
Yet, we all have a right to bicker tell were dead……………..this place is just one more example!

I think Billy’s case is authentic!
And I have come to this conclusion for and by myself.
Much like this thread comes together within “one”…………………….……BANNING those not fitting with the Gestapo

What’s new though eh.

It always makes me wonder what is so threatening……….. Not as it goes to if this may be real or not. That is obviously done quickly and for oneself to decide.
Why must it become just another BATTLE for people to wage.

Will we ever live in peace and allow our fellow humans to believe what they wish within themselves?
No matter how much one thinks this crazy cult like case is driving you people towards something different.
Or how much you don’t think the above is the case………..
That is our right to decide........if you see authenticity or not.

Ahhh
This is truly a waste of time…………………….
As I don’t want to interact with you people as much as you don’t with me!
Have heard all the nonsense, as many of you have and continue to as well.
A balanced opinion is only as good as ones “balance”

Just thought I would drop by one last time, as I WAS MISSED : )

Hope you guys have fun “discussing”……

Phil B.

I can feel the heat of David's banning finger warming up from here...

Just as easy as it is to think one has found logic in what others believe

Not really, you see LOGIC is what you get when you throw BELIEF away. That's why they're called "beliefs" and not "facts". Nice try though.

Ignorance is bliss to those who are ignorant.

Self-imposed ignorance even moreso, it would seem.

It always makes me wonder what is so threatening……….. Not as it goes to if this may be real or not. That is obviously done quickly and for oneself to decide.
Why must it become just another BATTLE for people to wage.

I'll tell you why it's "threatening": Stupidity is contagious.

That is our right to decide........if you see authenticity or not.

It's also our right to criticize those decisions and argue against them. Ain't freedom grand?

This is truly a waste of time…………

And yet, you kept right on typing...

A balanced opinion is only as good as ones “balance”

Opinions shouldn't be "balanced", they should be decisive and supported by reason, not beliefs aka wishful thinking. Take your kumbaiya crap to a compound in Switzerland.

Back