• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Billy Meier-"Was it contact"???

Are these yours? I'm the same CapnG who's commented on the Youtube videos and I'll reitterate here: It's a waste of time. Here at least, you're preaching to the choir. On Youtube on the otherhand, you'll never be able to convince die-hard Mierites they're pet prophet is anything other than the real deal. No amount of evidence, no amount of analysis, no expert testimony, NOTHING will break people away from a delusion that they WANT to believe is true so badly.

Personally i think the whole thing is nothing more than a scam,and a disgrace to ufology.Hopefully this will help you make up your mind,goto http://www.youtube.com/user/billymeierhoax also see http://www.flickr.com/photos/theweddingcakeufo and http://www.flickr.com/photos/thesecretsofthesaucers Hope some people find this intresting,best,tony.
Dont no much about billy meier, but i have heard and read stuff that this guy is a fraud.........didnt he make models and produce them as real ufos to the public ,.......does this not put up red flags in peoples minds that there might be something wrong with this guys story:exclamation:

Dont no much about billy meier

There's really not that much to know. Swiss, one arm, farmer, the crappiest photos of "ufos" ever taken (although we all know that the ufos were models etc etc etc).

Still he does have a mystical beard to help him take photographs ... you need two arms to take photos generally. He has only one arm, generally ... so the aliens gave him a mystical beard to help out with that side of things.

Switzerland is also renounded for cheese; electronic band, Yello [new double (!!) album coming soon apparently]; and cuckoo clocks (not necessarily in that order though) :p

There's really not that much to know. Swiss, one arm, farmer, the crappiest photos of "ufos" ever taken (although we all know that the ufos were models etc etc etc).

Still he does have a mystical beard to help him take photographs ... you need two arms to take photos generally. He has only one arm, generally ... so the aliens gave him a mystical beard to help out with that side of things.

Switzerland is also renounded for cheese; electronic band, Yello [new double (!!) album coming soon apparently]; and cuckoo clocks (not necessarily in that order though) :p
thanks for the info, cuckoo clocks they have invented, they also have cuckoo people that live in Switzerland:eek:

I love that Paracast episode where David Biedny goes head to head with Mier's US representative.

You cant really Argue with a world renown photoshop expert when it comes to examining UFO photographs. :D

So there's still this small Meier forum okay. I am still a unabashed supporter of the case and I think that finally the whole thing about models has been finished up by the Brit skeptic. I won't say more unless anyone cares but I think the Pcast got it all wrong on Meier and now their issue should be with the skeptic who tried his best.

So there's still this small Meier forum okay. I am still a unabashed supporter of the case and I think that finally the whole thing about models has been finished up by the Brit skeptic. I won't say more unless anyone cares but I think the Pcast got it all wrong on Meier and now their issue should be with the skeptic who tried his best.

Do not try to sell your Billy Kool-Aid here at Paracast.

We only drink Tang...from the fake moon landings. :D

The only guy selling any something is the Big Foot guy and I knew that was not real.

And I thought that Paracast people said that the Billy Meier UFO are all model and now it comes up different.

But you sell and buy what you want I think I have the last laugh in time.

And I thought that Paracast people said that the Billy Meier UFO are all model and now it comes up different.

That's because they ARE all models. Bad, incredibly obvious ones at that.

Not to put too blunt a point on it but the failure of one british skeptic to provide proof of hoaxing to whatever imaginary standard the Meier camp set up means nothing in comparison to the fact that over the past year or so many researchers (including members of this board) have taken the time to contact the experts who allegedly "authenticated" the Meier case back in the day and almost without exception EVERY SINGLE ONE of them has denounced the Meier camp's claims and has further refuted the Meier camp's use of their testimony, citing it as either miscontrued or deliberately altered to support the Meier case.

You may choose to believe in this fraudulent case if you wish but much as children choose to believe in the Easter bunny it doesn't make him real.

I'll make one more post on this subject in this thread and then I am done.

Go to abovetopsecret.com and look at the Meier thread there. I'm sure you'll probably find inventive ways to dismiss the VAST weight of evidence (both visual analysis and testimony) that sinks every aspect of the Meier case like a cardboard submarine but I encourage you to just look anyway, it's all I can do.

I am somewhat stunned that you say you had no trouble discerning the recent bigfoot flap for the hoax that is was but still cling to the Meier case as authentic. Belief is a powerful thing I guess.

We all need to give Gene a major titty twister for bringing him back. :eek:

Or whoever made the software that sends out the miss you messages.

I will recommend to him/her to listen to the Apr 27 08 show. The Dilletoso part.

We will NOT give meierites a platform for spewing their garbage.

ANYONE coming here to spread their childish propaganda will be banned without warning. NO exceptions.

dB

The thing Is that any newbie looking into the information on ufo's will, I think run into meier's photo's pretty much straight away. It's hard for the average person to filter and come to grips with every thing out there. Meier's story for me gave me a benchmark you could say, a check on my perception of what i could say without a doubt was fake. There really isn't a lot which I could say that about at the moment.

It amazes me that anyone ever fell for the Meier nonsense. It appals me that people still believe it. Can't decide whether to laugh at them, scream at them, or simply ignore them. The latter is probably best.

In many ways I view the Billy Meier Case as the gateway drug of UFOlogy. It is very often the first case a person comes into contact with and if they buy into it then they start buying into other fanciful claims and then you turn into someone like John Lear who believes everything anyone ever tells them, no matter how ridiculous it may be.

BTW, it looks like another one of my self-imposed deadlines to finish writing up the IIG report is going to go rushing by me again. That is unless tomorrow is exceptionally productive. Ugh.

Back