• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Best Paracast episodes on UFOs, ESP and Cryptozoology

technomage

Paranormal Adept
My brother is interested in listening to the Paracast so I'd like to send him a top episode in the three categories he is interested in: UFOs, ESP and Cryptozoology.

For ESP, I was thinking of the Russell Targ episode in 2013 (I think) as I remember that one being quite excellent. Can anyone recommend some top episodes related to UFOs and cryptozoology for someone who is not familiar with the subject? It would need to be guests who are the tops of their fields and are considered most credible.

There are so many great episodes that I don't know where to begin. We can definitely skip the "campfire" type episodes and any guests with questionable reputations (particularly related to their research methodologies). There are some good episodes with these types of people, but I'd like to find the most compelling episodes with the most compelling researchers.

I was thinking episodes with Kevin Randle, Richard Dolan (I know he is getting a lot of flack for the Roswell slides, but he is still A-ok in my book [separate topic], Stanton Friedman (I know he gets a lot of flack for MJ-12, but he is A-ok in my book [separate topic], Stan Gordon, Chris Rutkowski). I am sure I am missing many people.

Think from the point of view of someone who is skeptical of the whole topic, who doesn't know much about it at all, but who is open to it because he respects his brother's opinion :)

Thoughts?

You may want to consider in sending either one of Jacques Vallee’s guest appearances. There have been two, 9/08’ & 11/10’. Being that at one time Jacques Vallee and Russell Targ were loosely associated, (via Stanford Research Institute), they may complement each other.

Back