• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Being Hacked Online Criminally is Easy!

Mike, you need to get your head examined. I'm not going to waste my time replying to your madness. I NEVER pointed the finger at any specific person or moderator at the Paracast including you. The fact is, I was very embroiled with escalating volatile posts between you and I EXACTLY when the hacking took place. You defended Adam Dew's Mexico Show tactics. and you were in personal communication with him too. When I began to question his intentions and, most everyone, smelled him to be a rat, you did everything you could to give him standing. Too bad. The fact is the moderator Chris told you and I to stop "fighting" about it, and you have been simmering and boiling over, obviously, ever since. Too bad. I could have easily told the police you should be a primary suspect, but I never did. You have boasted all over the place online what a great "hacker type" you are. You have a perfect profile by what you've posted and done here and at PIA to attract some attention back to you. But, I named no one here at the Paracast.

This is BS and falsehoods. What you write below is your own sick mind, imo.

Since reality is something you have a poor grasp off let me spell it out again

You publically admit you used a "free" remote desktop control

remote desktop malware - Bing

You freely admit you used a volunteer VPN service

volunteer VPN malware - Bing

But despite these known and obvious sources that open you up to being hacked, still insist it was the Paracast that was the source of the attack.

Ive no doubt that when the FBI took your 3 PC's you quickly expressed that same view and threw the Paracast and its owners under the bus.

I find that suspicious...... why when there are more obvious choices would you maliciously point the finger at the Forum, its owner and its moderators.

Then you come back here after being banned and having that ban generously limited rather than a parma ban, and yet again Point the finger back here.

What pisses me off is new people not familiar with your paranoia might read these posts blaming the Paracast for being the cause of " extreme criminal abuse " and just run away

Both these examples speak to me of an agenda to smear and ruin the reputation of Genes hard work and business.

Ive posted just two examples that are 100 times more likely to be the cause of your issues, examples you posted as things you had done on those PC's Yet you want to push the unlikely to the point of downright impossible scenario that it was the Paracast that was responsible.

Last edited:
I NEVER pointed the finger at any specific person or moderator at the Paracast

Oh this is like taking candy from a baby

have no idea exactly how I was hacked, BUT I believe it was very possibly done by someone that is connected to a Forum where I participated. I think this criminal had access to the Forum software for that website either directly [as a moderator] or indirectly, so they could obtain my real IP address information and use it to commit these serious crimes. The reason I believe this is the source of these criminal acts is that I was only back online for a very short time with a new Internet ISP, and I was posting constantly just at this one Forum when these crimes happened

You not only pointed the finger here, you gave specific examples of why it was most likely here, in fact the words I was posting constantly just at this one Forum when these crimes happened, Makes it clear it could (in your mind) have only been this one forum.

I think your definition of I NEVER is warped son

Youve gone back and edited out

IF I was the intended direct target of these crimes, then it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum

But of course the quote remains in my post. Serioulsy do you think redacting such an accustation equates with the claim "I NEVER" said it.

I hope you can prove your claim it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum.

Otherwise its libel and defamation

especially when you also post

I am paranoid now that someone could use my IP again to commit crimes. I have no idea how I was hacked or why.

And that quote is as close as we get to the real truth, you are paranoid and have no idea.........

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you can prove your claim it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum.

Otherwise its libel and defamation
Mike, you remind me that you post "crazy" similar to the sock puppets at PIA. IMO.

Here is what I wrote:

Let me be clear... IF I was the intended direct target of these crimes, then it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum. Because these crimes are very serious, I will not reveal the details about why I was likely a secondary or random victim somehow involved by obtaining and using my IP address.
I am making it perfectly clear that I do NOT think I was the intended direct target of these crimes. I also made it very clear in my posts here that once I learned more details about what happened, months ago, this became of little concern since my focus should be on securing my Internet connection and computer system.

This is what I intend to post mostly about in this thread, securing your Internet connection and computer system, but I've had to respond to your false allegations too.
Youve gone back and edited out
No, everything is there for all to see and read. Focus on this:

I have NEVER suggested anywhere online that I was definitely the intended target of the criminal abuse as the real motive or reason these crimes occurred. I ALWAYS only suggested that is ONE possibility. More importantly, I considered it a secondary possibility. I ALWAYS considered it to be the LESS LIKELY possibility as soon as I learned more details about what happened.

Also, focus on this:

It's easy to selectively cut quotes and take the meaning entirely out of the 'full context' to make repeated false and incorrect "quote cutting" slanders by ignoring timelines and other later posts I made that clarified my meaning.

Hey Mike, when did I post this just below? I'll answer...

I am paranoid now that someone could use my IP again to commit crimes. I have no idea how I was hacked or why.
========================
That was months ago, and I think most people [99%] would think and feel the same way too.

IF I was sooooo paranoid, then I certainly would NOT be posting here. I have to deal with wonderful people like you. Hack your brain Mike, reprogram yourself, and go do something useful with your time. You're wasting your time to continue to post in this thread. Be more productive somewhere else outside this thread. Thanks.

Will Mike take this sincere and good advice or not?

Last edited:
I'm not going to waste my time replying to your madness

LOL

heres what you said just yesterday

IF I was the intended direct target of these crimes, then it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum

You can try and spin that anyway you like but thats what you said. Backpeddle all you want you wont change the truth

A guy named Alton Brown, celebrity T.V chef, is visited by the F.B.I and has three computers seized for the hacking of Rich Reynolds, Nick Redfern and Anthony Bragalia. Blogs at the Paracast, Kevin Randles, Rich Reynolds and Nick Redferns blogs. Joins PIA to find out on how to better protect himself and his identity. Gets banned three times here, twice as DS and once as OME. Lets see, now who has the problem? I've never been banned anywhere let alone three times. And if I were hacked while involved at blogs on a subject and it was the actual people who might have the slides, hell....., I'd put some distance from myself and those blogs. Hell, I'd even write each of them and explain what I knew, include them in anything new discovered, etc. But that's just how I interpret innocence. As far as I've understood, months after the hacking Nick was still waiting to learn who did it so I'm thinking you've never talked to him. Yet you've talked to everyone else on this forum and PIA about that hacking. Granted you've stated you can't give details but you clearly implied enough that it regarded the slide hack. And you wonder if I'm overly emotional? Seriously? It took guts on your part to come here with this thread. We're all supposed to take your word for it that you did nothing wrong and yet your history is embarrassing. Hell, your even featured on Rich R's blog today as not worthy of writing at his site!

I am the victim of extreme criminal abuse that involved somehow spoofing my real IP address by using it "remotely" [by remote control or by other means] to commit serious crimes,
I have no idea exactly how I was hacked, BUT I believe it was very possibly done by someone that is connected to a Forum where I participated. I think this criminal had access to the Forum software for that website either directly [as a moderator] or indirectly

Note the use of the word moderator........ The claims you make dont match the evidence. Everyone can see this DS. But keep digging your hole. I will keep posting the truth as a counter to your lies

I just know I'm going to regret this but ;

DS, since your earliest incarnation as open minded earthling you've made it plenty clear who or what is behind anything that gets discussed here, be it Bigfoot, Skinwalker, Roswell and it's bastard slides and my guess is if Whitley Streiber came down with gout you would be pointing your finger at the same suspect(s) namely sociopathic military psyops.

That being the case have you even given any thought to it may be those very same people who were behind your misfortunes? If not, why not? If so, have you posted anything on this possibility anywhere? DID you completely rule out this possibility before casting suspicion at the paracast forum? if so could you provide where you did this. Thanks.

I do NOT think I was the intended direct target of these crimes

It may be fantastical that some people wanted to "get me" from the Forum. But I was mentioned as a controversial person on the radio show for the Forum, and people there publicly posted they wanted to know my IP address too. I was posting often in debate "there" the entire time I was back online too, so that is the logical reasoning I'm using as to why "the trouble" may have begun there.

Because these crimes happened so fast and my IP was known somehow, within 3 days from start to finish, I think it is related to my participation on a Forum. I was only posting there online for about 99% of my online time. I was not really roaming the Internet going to unknown websites.

A good liar should have a good memory, and you dont even need that since its all available for review at PIA. And as for the lame excuse i changed my mind later. Thats inconsistent with the statement yesterday

it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum

I just know I'm going to regret this but ;

DS, since your earliest incarnation as open minded earthling you've made it plenty clear who or what is behind anything that gets discussed here, be it Bigfoot, Skinwalker, Roswell and it's bastard slides and my guess is if Whitley Streiber came down with gout you would be pointing your finger at the same suspect(s) namely sociopathic military psyops.

That being the case have you even given any thought to it may be those very same people who were behind your misfortunes? If not, why not? If so, have you posted anything on this possibility anywhere? DID you completely rule out this possibility before casting suspicion at the paracast forum? if so could you provide where you did this. Thanks.

I think he knows full well what hes doing, this is about painting the picture the paracast forum isnt a safe place to visit.

There are at least two examples by his own admission that are more likely to be the source of this alleged hacking, but as recently as yesterday hes here accusing the paracast as being the most likely source.

Hes just come back from a ban, thats a reason to feel resentful. and lo and behold one of the first things he does is yet again point the finger squarely at the Paracast as the culprit. With no proof whatsoever, and with clear and obvious alternative sources.

Sorry but this reeks of revenge, and he should take heed claims that it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum, open him right up to a lawsuit for defamation.

A guy named Alton Brown, celebrity T.V chef, is visited by the F.B.I and has three computers seized for the hacking of Rich Reynolds, Nick Redfern and Anthony Bragalia.
These are VERY interesting allegations. How did you come-up with such brilliant, genius, analysis? You need to discuss this more deeply with Mike and the people at PIA too! Good luck... Winky wink. LOL. :D
Gets banned three times here, twice as DS and once as OME. Lets see, now who has the problem?
Not me, obviously! LOL. You need to read my previous posts to understand I was only given two vacations here. I enjoyed my time away very much so! Thanks to the moderators I have a better understanding how to be nicer and less personal when possible, though it's almost impossible to do with you Heidi and Mike.

Hell, I'd even write each of them and explain what I knew, include them in anything new discovered, etc. But that's just how I interpret innocence.
Good, because the fact is I did reach out to a certain blogger. I have a copy of what I sent him, and he did read it too, imo.
Granted you've stated you can't give details but you clearly implied enough that it regarded the slide hack. And you wonder if I'm overly emotional? Seriously?
You have ONLY to thank Mike about that matter. Winky wink! SERIOUSLY.
Hell, your even featured on Rich R's blog today as not worthy of writing at his site!
Rich was arbitrarily deleting entire threads and ALL the commentary from people that contributed to EXCELLENT topics. I could NOT believe it. SHOCKING. He pissed-off someone that posted about it at Kevin's blog. I confirmed that Rich was doing it, and why I thought it was arbitrary and wrong to do. I honestly said I wanted to avoid posting there if possible for those very reasons.

The poor guy, Rich, has issues if he bothered to mention poor little me! Btw, you only have to thank MIKE, again, as to WHY I ever posted there too! Know why? Because sweet little Mike could not be bothered to forward my message to Adam Dew, so I went to post where I saw Adam Dew was posting too!!! Hahahahaha... this is HILARIOUS. You and Mike should meet on Coast to Coast's new Paranormal dating site. You seem perfectly made for each other considering how both of you move me too. [Just joking, of course.] :)

Last edited:
These are VERY interesting allegations. How did you come-up with such brilliant, genius, analysis? You need to discuss this more deeply with Mike and the people at PIA too! Good luck... Winky wink. LOL. :D

Not me, obviously! LOL. You need to read my previous posts to understand I was only given two vacations here. I enjoyed my time away very much so! Thanks to the moderators I have a better understanding how to be nicer and less personal when possible, though it's almost impossible to do with you Heidi and Mike.

Good, because the fact is I did reach out to a certain blogger. I have a copy of what I sent him, and he did read it too, imo.

You have ONLY to thank Mike about that matter. Winky wink! SERIOUSLY.

Rich was arbitrarily deleting entire threads and ALL the commentary from people that contributed to EXCELLENT topics. I could NOT believe it. SHOCKING. He pissed-off someone that posted about it at Kevin's blog. I confirmed that Rich was doing it, and why I thought it was arbitrary and wrong to do. I honestly said I wanted to avoid posting there if possible for those very reasons.

The poor guy, Rich, has issues if he bothered to mention poor little me! Btw, you only have to thank MIKE, again, as to WHY I ever posted there too! Know why? Because sweet little Mike could not be bothered to forward my message to Adam Dew, so I went to post where I saw Adam Dew was posting too!!! Hahahahaha... this is HILARIOUS. You and Mike should meet on Coast to Coast's new Paranormal site. You seem perfectly made for each other considering how both of you move me too. [Just joking, of course.] :)
I'm glad you can let your winks out of the closet now!

Logical reasoning

It may be fantastical that some people wanted to "get me" from the Forum. But I was mentioned as a controversial person on the radio show for the Forum, and people there publicly posted they wanted to know my IP address too. I was posting often in debate "there" the entire time I was back online too, so that is the logical reasoning I'm using as to why "the trouble" may have begun there.

When there were more obvious sources like volunteer VPN's

I was using at the time a free "volunteer service" of VPN servers

And remote desktop control

It did not come with Remote Desktop. I found someone online that offered free software to add RDP back to the OS to enable the Remote Desktop feature. It worked. BUT. Did I open a doorway into my computer from this free RDP mod I got online???
I have too much of an investment in time with Windows that I don't want to switch over to any other OS.

Yet despite these obvious risks, your "logical reasoning" is ppl at the paracast wanted to "get me" , It was the only place i was posting so it must be that ?

The serious criminal offence young fella me lad is to call your thought processes "logical reasoning"

Logical reasoning

When there were more obvious sources like volunteer VPN's

And remote desktop control

Yet despite these obvious risks, your "logical reasoning" is ppl at the paracast wanted to "get me" , It was the only place i was posting so it must be that ?

The serious criminal offence young fella me lad is to call your thought processes "logical reasoning"
ALL of the above was NEVER posted at the Paracast. Mike, you mislead everyone reading this thread not knowing I never posted any of it at the Paracast. Also, I posted ALL of it under another name to protect the Paracast from being implicated in any of it. I wanted my privacy, and to get help to secure my computer. Gene KNOWS this is ALL TRUE. Everything I wrote here Gene KNOWS it is true. You're unbelievably foolish to write all these false allegations. Mike you are a fool embroiled in anger, imo, and you are doing the Paracast forum no favors by posting this BS. You really need a vacation, rather than to continue to stomp on this thread with outright falsehoods.

It's obvious it is you that has an agenda. Of course, it's no surprise you grow your weeds here to poison and implode this thread with your supporters here too.

Too bad. It's ugly and wrong and mean spirited too.

[...] If not, why not? If so, have you posted anything on this possibility anywhere?
Absolutely, yes! Literally, every time I post.

Read my signature and meditate on the meaning of it. Seriously. After doing so, then WHY do YOU suggest [falsely] that I point my finger at the same? suspects you allege. Do I? Really?

I work within probabilities and maintaining dissonance. There is not necessarily one answer to everything paranormal. ET this, ET that. Hahahaha...... Oh man, how psycho can 'that' be! Yeah baby, lets go to Skinwalker and find Jr. Hicks and Ryan and Terry to discuss this with Chris. Maybe Bigelow can help you figure it out. How about Ray Standford "the genius" that writes an entire book of poetry to an alien captain of an ET-Spaceship. Ray was literally in love with this "entity". Don't believe me? Listen to Chris O'Brien tell you the truth about that on the Paracast with Alejandro Rojas. Seriously! I shit you not! No wonder I'll question what ET's and Motherships he does NOT have on 8mm film, imo. Hmmm.... so who might want to get me?

The potentially dangerous people in this field are a certain percentage within the ET-UFO fanatic believers that think ET this and ET that, and/OR they suffer obsessive and compulsive issues with the paranormal. Then there are those blinded by a master teacher or expert or x-event they deeply believe in. They carry a lot of disdain towards skeptics or non-believers. There is a good chance many have serious psychological problems and/or brain abnormalities.

Last edited:
ALL of the above was NEVER posted at the Paracast. Mike, you mislead everyone reading this thread not knowing I never posted any of it at the Paracast. Also, I posted ALL of it under another name to protect the Paracast from being implicated in any of it. I wanted my privacy, and to get help to secure my computer. Gene KNOWS this is ALL TRUE. Everything I wrote here Gene KNOWS it is true. You're unbelievably foolish to write all these false allegations. Mike you are a fool embroiled in anger, imo, and you are doing the Paracast forum no favors by posting this BS. You really need a vacation, rather than to continue to stomp on this thread with outright falsehoods.

It's obvious it is you that has an agenda. Of course, it's no surprise you grow your weeds here to poison and implode this thread with your supporters here too.

Too bad. It's ugly and wrong and mean spirited too.

More utter bullshit

You come back here after having your ban expire and start a thread titled being hacked online is criminally easy and then post within that thread

it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum.
Which makes utter BS of the claim I never posted any of it at the Paracast

You created a thread (Here at the Paracast) that brings this topic back up and post (Here at the Paracast) it is extremely likely the criminal abuse originated from my participation at the Paracast forum.

You may not have posted ALL of it at the paracast, but you did post enough of it to slander and defame it right here. Nor does it matter where you posted the other stuff, everybody knows you are refering to the Paracast. It doesnt matter whether you defamed it here or elsewhere. A court wont care where you posted the defamation. the very fact that we are talking about it here is proof you defamed the forum and its owners

And im beyond fully confident that in the court of public opinion the audience here see right through your BS.

Just as they did at PIA

Everything you are saying about what happened to you is mighty fantastical. The odds of something going down the way you have this situation in your mind are so slim that it is hard to even quantify the chances. Frankly, people just aren't interesting enough to go after them and spoof their ip to commit felonies with, no matter how annoying you might have been on a message board.

Just as they did at the other blog

The complainants, eBikesRC and Tony Stark (online troublemaker and not a substantial commentator of anything worthwhile, ever),
Their input is often swill. Eradicating their crap is rightful and sensible.

The only one who takes you seriously is you.

Everyone else sees you and your behaviour for what it is.

WARNING TO ALL READING THIS THREAD that do not know well the controversy Mike, Heidi, and I have been embroiled in. Heidi has not liked me, since the Summer of 2014. She has made serious allegations repeatedly that are outright lies and/or are purely sick mean spirited abuse directed at me.

Mike was a huge supporter of Adam Dew in February 2015, and I attacked Adam Dew's motives back then. Mike became very hostile towards me about that. Adam Dew is a fraud and huckster. Mike has been very hostile towards me since February 2015. Heidi and Mike are working together to implode and destroy this thread. Constance and Wade are helping Heidi and Mike to destroy this thread too.

This thread is now totally Off-Topic, so what you're reading up to this point is the petty emotions of people that know how to work together and organize to destroy this thread. Unless a moderator steps in to stop this harassment from Mike and Heidi, then I suggest the thread will be destroyed by these two. So far, they are succeeding by repeating falsehoods and slander over and over, etc.

I apologize for their abusive nature.

EDIT: What follows are several posts exemplifying Mike's hostility and obsessive compulsive issues. Note how many times he posts, and how the emotions get so pathological he's using Judge Judy to enlarge his power and superiority. This guy is emotionally unbalanced. He's made 5 posts himself just below, one after the other, so far... Is Mike psycho? Mike boasts online he's a hacker too! He's a big time gamer too. Mike claims he is a moderator for a gaming forum. He gets so upset with me, because he was exposed for stupidly supporting Adam Dew. Just search Mike's name and Adam Dew to learn all about it. Mike was one of Adam Dew's biggest supporters at the Paracast. Adam Dew is a fraud artist, and Mike helped Dew at the Paracast to give him standing and support. Mike boasted how he was in personal email contact with Adam Dew. Mike was getting the "inside information" from a fraud artist, and Mike was taken in "centerfold" by such a connection. That helped to pull-off Dew's scam in Mexico by Mike sucking-up to Dew. It's INSANE.

Last edited:
ALL of the above was NEVER posted at the Paracast. Mike, you mislead everyone reading this thread not knowing I never posted any of it at the Paracast. Also, I posted ALL of it under another name to protect the Paracast from being implicated in any of it.

Don-t-Pee-on-My-Leg-and-Tell-Me-It-s-Raining-9780060927943.jpg

No one here buys your BS

They didnt buy it at PIA

Everything you are saying about what happened to you is mighty fantastical. The odds of something going down the way you have this situation in your mind are so slim that it is hard to even quantify the chances. Frankly, people just aren't interesting enough to go after them and spoof their ip to commit felonies with, no matter how annoying you might have been on a message board.

They think you are full of it at the other blog

The complainants, eBikesRC and Tony Stark (online troublemaker and not a substantial commentator of anything worthwhile, ever),
Their input is often swill. Eradicating their crap is rightful and sensible.

You clearly are not fooling anyone, everybody knows.........

Back