• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

August 7, 2016 — Listeners Sue and Ufology, and Guest Co-host Micah Hanks

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Listeners Sue and Ufology are joined by guest co-host Micah Hanks, as they discuss a wide range of UFO-related topics.

This discussion is, in part, continued on the week's episode of After The Paracast, a premium podcast available only to subscribers of The Paracast+.

Please check our sign-up page, at Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio for more details about our premium subscription service.

Despite the cautions offered in this episode, I believe Travis Walton's story. His is one of the very few alien abduction reports that I do accept.

Despite the cautions offered in this episode, I believe Travis Walton's story. His is one of the very few alien abduction reports that I do accept.

Same here. I can understand why non-UFOs-aficianados write the whole case off, because they don't want to spend time parsing the evidence and credibility of everyone offering an opinion or purporting to do research. I did spend some time because it seemed like an unusual case and in the end I don't have a problem with believing Walton.

I do not understand any human query about a situation human consciousness owns...the reality of an experience due to cause and effect?

As we belong to a physical condition, it is very easy for any occultist as an ownership of all hierarchy and civilization status to try to placate human mentality as a condition of changes to life.

Yet we have the physical evidence of a changed atmosphere, a changed stone fusion (sink holes), the UFO condition itself, the changed physical cell attack via the UFO notification as a status of awareness as the physical/emotional/mental and chemical change to the realization that the occult community such as the CIA were investigating all data of the human interactions/causes.

Occultism.....the acts of causing phenomena as a consideration of the term and values involved in phenomena itself. Why else does a Government support an agency and develop a science to study all causes of phenomena?

I would ask human beings to consider what is wrong with their own thinking capabilities.....other than to realize that life indoctrination and ownership of indoctrination has by a human review gained what indoctrination is used for.........the persuasion to ignore real experience.

So we are told to consider the UFO information as if it is simply a mental condition.....yet the mental condition of a human life, is lived as an experience of being altered in comparison to a naturally healthy living human experience.

So if we ask ourselves why is it that human life experiences the mental changes and physical changes of the intellect along with the cellular expressions is to review the conditions of fall out and wavelengths and how a wavelengths interacts with the living cell as a self experience, just because the self does experience the condition as a separate status of personal ownership.

Each of us as a human being was created by a sexual act, sperm and eggs. As the interaction of the atmosphere at the moment of inception and creation is personal, then each life is experienced personally.

Hence when we gain more irradiation than another human being, our experience is naturally personal.

So then we have to provide data evidence about the personal experience which a huge portion of humanity has by self evidence provided.

The only reason the experiences are being ignored is because of the indoctrination process itself.

The only reason that a human being wants to share the experience of their personal attack, is because of the condition that all of humanity belong to....a naturally conceived life, a lived experience, a shared experience with the humanity that we belong to....wanting to survive the condition of what a human experiences as a shared experience.....the continuation of life itself.

If life becomes aware that it is being destroyed, why else would a consciousness want to share the experience and the information in public, even if the public would impose a statement of ridicule....and the ridicule only taught to us all by the technique of indoctrination itself?

Being attacked as a condition of living a spiritual experience, sharing the experience on the internet, to then get attacked spiritually like I had never been harmed before is to know beyond all doubt that our life attacks are purposeful and done with a reason that belongs to secrecy....all applications and considerations of occultist practice itself....ownership, forced ownership of the status of human choice, the human natural living condition and the rights to human life itself.

Our brother, the occultist took away our natural rights a long time ago. Our spiritually minded aware brother has fought for our personal human rights for a very long time and has paid the price again and again with his natural life being destroyed. When is humanity going to finally support their humanity and their human rights to not be abused under any circumstance?

The reason for the UFO condition is only due to resourcing, the values for resourcing and energy for the future condition of resourcing. The imposition of an unnatural civilization invention condition is also the reason. When we challenge our occult brother on his social condition his advice has been that he will not go back to the old ways of living a natural life and his inventions should be admired....yet his reasons for inventing can be the reason for the destruction of all life on Earth, just as historical information of attacks in our previous civilization status has reasoned.

Our brother built machines in buildings, yet his theories, his experiments are about changing the natural conditions of a natural formed atmosphere, a natural fused earth stone and converting both bodies. Our life depends on both bodies remaining the natural states that evolved them.

He thinks about science as conditions, then imposes what he proposes is a safety measure to apply his science, not wanting to attack his own life or cause the loss of his own life....yet he is a natural being also who also belongs to all natural conditions. Where is the so called intellectual awareness that he proposes he owns? Since when does the building condition not alter natural states?

Excellent episode.Sue and Randall came across very well,measured and knowledgeable.Micah again was a top class substitute for Chris.I hope this becomes a fairly regular occurrence(Listeners roundtable).I know this relies on people being willing to participate.

Well, like I always say, proof is evidence that is sufficient for somebody to believe a claim. Some people require more. Some people require less. So if you find the claim believable based on the evidence, then what's that old saying? I have some prime swampland in Florida you might be interested in ... LOL ... But hey, I'm just razzin' you mostly. Like I also say, people with bad credibility can still have genuine experiences, so although I remain skeptical, I certainly wouldn't go so far as Klass did and flat out accuse them of being "God Damned Liars". That is where Klass goes over the line, and even if it turns out in the end that he was right, it's still not vindication. It's just not right to do that unless you have conclusive evidence of a hoax.

Last edited:
Really enjoy the round table discussions and this one was great. Ufology, I loved the points you raised regarding TW. I'd never heard these points before. It has indeed made me a little more cautious regarding his claims.

(Random excerpts quoted)

I do not understand any human query about a situation human consciousness owns...the reality of an experience due to cause and effect?

Occultism....

Hence when we gain more irradiation than another human being, our experience is naturally personal.

He thinks about science as conditions, then imposes what he proposes is a safety measure to apply his science, not wanting to attack his own life or cause the loss of his own life....yet he is a natural being also who also belongs to all natural conditions. Where is the so called intellectual awareness that he proposes he owns? Since when does the building condition not alter natural states?

I am guessing this is either an AI experiment that has a ways to go or someone who needs mental health help and, if they are in the US, is quite unlikely to get it. Either way, I'm cheering for an improvement in their ability to communicate effectively, especially about things of critical concern to them. It's hard enough for mentally average humans to achieve that . . .

(Random excerpts quoted)

I am guessing this is either an AI experiment that has a ways to go or someone who needs mental health help and, if they are in the US, is quite unlikely to get it. Either way, I'm cheering for an improvement in their ability to communicate effectively, especially about things of critical concern to them. It's hard enough for mentally average humans to achieve that . . .
As previously explained, being secretly experimented upon is not unknown or unheard of, and the public ignored or ridiculed regarding this concept can only share their experiences on Forums, who also seem to propose that the mental health argument is supported as an AI condition....yet it is not.

If you cared to review the history of occultism, it is known that a very small difference occurs regarding the occult effects on human behavior as a mind state referenced in the condition of being contacted by an entity (or possessed) and affected by the entity as a condition considering possession and mental health conditions in similar contexts. Supposedly the organization of the ancient brotherhood taught to notate the difference and then apply the rites.

When you also reference the same organization and what is now being undertaken as a consideration of reviewing the God consciousness or Christ consciousness in relationship to occult scientific data (evil beginning statement) and reviews in regards to new scientific experimentation of our atmosphere, is it any wonder that such a large population of humanity have been mind/brain affected?

Psychic awareness also considered by some to be a mental health condition......then why has so many studies of the occult sciences reviewed the mind/brain condition and "energy reactions" as chemical responses, and artificial energy reviews a modern consideration regarding chemical bonds?

Relating to the hearing of voices, the witnessing of visions, physical affects of the occult interaction as a condition caused by "nuclear or fall out" effects and the effects in wavelengths caused by artificial chemical bonds/conversions!

Back