• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Are the Debunkers Right? Is it ALL Misidentified Scavenger Action?

Are All Mutilations Due to Scavengers and Predators?

• YES, the debunkers are right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, the debunkers are wrong

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Neither: some cases are scavengers, some cases are unnatural

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
The naysayers who don't take the time to fully study the unexplained animal death mystery are convinced that ALL these reports are mundane. What do you think?

Reading Stalking the Herd just smacks you in the face with case after case after case.

To me, finding radar chaff stuffed in the mouth of a classically mutilated cow pretty much fingers the perpetrators.

Just to expand on this, Chris, what sort of mundane explanations do they offer?
Coyotes, birds, small animal/scavengers and insects are most often cited as the cause of unusual appearing "incisions." That's why the first thing I look for are cut hair follicles. If the hair on the hide has a straight line cut that trims the hair, it's not the scavengers mentioned above.

Chris, I haven't read even a small portion of the book but once I get over the urge to drag my rear along the carpet due to the roast 2 roast Am show airing tonight I'll be sure to start in on the massive endeavor. At any rate I wanted to tell you about a scavenger case that was extremely strange which took place in the North Carolina area (I think it was NC anyway) the creature which turned out to be a small exotic fisher type cat or fox was leaving small punctures cleanly in its large prey. It was also attributed with cleanly opening its prey and even removing limbs in a surgical type of manner. I will have to look into it again and get the info for you but I distinctly thought about the show (paracast) and the book . I also distinctly remember after hearing the details picturing a pink panther like creature slinking away (while chuckling) with years worth of crypto & paranormal research by the barrel load along with its most recent cattle catch.
As I recall from the details the animal was about 30 pounds and no more then 2.5 feet in length. The description of the wounds and or drain spots were in direct correlation to the cattle and livestock mutilation cases that have been most widely reported. I also recall mention of a citizen taking video of the creature/panther cat thing and that the footage was assistant in identifying the actual beasts cryptographic origin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Start with the assumption that ranchers know their livestock. It's their livelihood so they must. The mystery is genuine.

Back