• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Free episodes:

Chuckleberry,
Maybe you should not worry about the advice given by these chaps and do your own research from sources that you trust.
Research the history of banking, the methods they employ, the families involved etc.
The lads and lasses here have given you some facts, go out now and check those facts against your favorite, most reliable and credible sources.

Pair of Cats, what part do you disagree with? I'm not looking to challenge. I'm really looking to be saved from this kind of thinking.

I know I left a lot out, but it seems pointless to be more specific. I'm not looking to sway anyone, only to explain my way of seeing things. I'm certainly open to changing my view if someone can explain the topsy turvy way our country behaves now. Maybe I just don't get globalism at all. Maybe I'm way off base.

schticknz said:
Chuckleberryfinn said:
And Daryl Bradford Smith of The French Connection website (and no he's not anti-semitic - http://www.iamthewitness.com) has been talking a lot about the money side of things recently with a guy called Mohammed Rafeeq who worked in The City (of London) i think it was, and who worked with Mathatir Mohamed to get Malaysia's economy working in the 1990s ... I think it was.

I honestly wanted to reach through the computer and explain you otherwise about that disgraceful website you posted. I am not at all claiming that YOU support the claims of those who run/support that site but they indeed are racists and anti-semites. This is the same group who claims the Zionists all by themselves caused 9/11 and that Alex Jones works for them (whatever your views about him aside, that is absurd that he works for the "Zionists"), and that all of the problems of the world are caused by the Jews. This group of either racists or feds sound no different then vile Estance Mullins, in fact many of their views are exactly taken from him. Please find a better source my friend.

Not good news from Bloomberg.com, but it's just the tip.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&sid=a6Ne4_lh1TS4&refer=home

I guess one could say that all this is just about monumental greed. End of thought. End of argument. Whether it is part of a conspiracy or whether it isn't, it's allowed now. That's the issue. It's allowed to happen when people know better than to allow it.

Poi said:
I'm not talking about local banks, but the large banking facilities wherein credit cards are issued to every person regardless of his ability to pay.

Relax Poi, i am just teasing.

(Remember, I like you and generally agree with most of what you say?) lol ;)

Apart from that i don't know about the US banking system, but over here i think all banks (local or otherwise) appear to be in on it.

I am right with you on your comments. :)

cottonzway said:
schticknz said:
Chuckleberryfinn said:
And Daryl Bradford Smith of The French Connection website (and no he's not anti-semitic - http://www.iamthewitness.com) has been talking a lot about the money side of things recently with a guy called Mohammed Rafeeq who worked in The City (of London) i think it was, and who worked with Mathatir Mohamed to get Malaysia's economy working in the 1990s ... I think it was.

I honestly wanted to reach through the computer and explain you otherwise about that disgraceful website you posted. I am not at all claiming that YOU support the claims of those who run/support that site but they indeed are racists and anti-semites. This is the same group who claims the Zionists all by themselves caused 9/11 and that Alex Jones works for them (whatever your views about him aside, that is absurd that he works for the "Zionists"), and that all of the problems of the world are caused by the Jews. This group of either racists or feds sound no different then vile Estance Mullins, in fact many of their views are exactly taken from him. Please find a better source my friend.

I agree with the point your making, that jews are not behind everything or even most things that happen in the world and that that site is simply disgraceful.
However I would like to make the point that not all jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are jews, there are christian Zionists. I would also like to point out that arabs, like jews, are Semites also, so the term anti-semitic isn't really accurate when used to describe people who have an irrational hatred of only jews, just plain anti-jew would make a better term for these poor simplistic fools.

cottonzway said:
schticknz said:
Chuckleberryfinn said:

Interesting. Every interview I've heard with Eustace Mullins, he appeared to be rather rational, polite and not at all vile. Must be hearing things then. Oh and if it wasn't for Eustace Mullins, the fact that the Federal Reserve in the US is a privately owned entity would probably have fallen down the "memory hole" by now.

If you listen to The French Connection long enough, you'll understand that DBS is NOT anti-semitic, far from it, and i think he's probably less racist than a lot of people in the "Patriot" community who go on about the "Illegals" all the time ... see Frost Wooldridge and others for real racists (or are people like him and Birdman Bryant just there trying to stir things up for a greater agenda??)

And why is it absurd that Alex Jones works for the Zionists anyway: hmmm he doesn't talk about Israel hardly if ever ... or the Mossad connections to 9/11 ... hmmm ... gets onto major networks fairly easily for someone who is "anti-establishment", got into Bohemian Grove fairly easily as well ... hmmm ... buy my videos buy my videos ... ahh must be a good bloke then (!?!!)

Alex Jones is a fearmonger (even William Cooper thought so) ... and he's doing infinitely more harm than good. I'd rather listen to someone like DBS and MR any day of the week. I think they're spot on with what they say, and i think will be proved right some day.

Ahh we can argue til the cows come home on this. I just put up the link to DBS's website so you may look at it for yourself and decide or not for yourself what you want to believe or think or whatever.

Sometimes facts are extremely unpalatable, and once the human race gets to understand and get over that fact, then maybe we'll have a safer world for all.

schtick (getting very fed up of "Ay-rab" bashing and the closed-eye attitude that people have towards the Israel lobby in the US ... which in my opinion is the greatest threat to humanity at the moment)

p.s oh and i've been to the Middle East and spent some time in Iran ... so at least i can say that the Iranian people are some of the warmest kindest people i've met ... not an anti-semite amongst them ... surprisingly lots of moustaches, carpets and sand though ...

freemars2259 said:
However I would like to make the point that not all jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are jews, there are christian Zionists. I would also like to point out that arabs, like jews, are Semites also, so the term anti-semitic isn't really accurate when used to describe people who have an irrational hatred of only jews, just plain anti-jew would make a better term for these poor simplistic fools.

I'm not going to try change anyones mind over whether the French Connection website is disgraceful or not. I don't think it is but you may think otherwise ... its still a free internet ... for the moment. But if you spend some time there, not just go "oh my god they say the word "Jew" " you'll find that here's a lot of factual and historical material on there that cannot be glossed over so simply.

I also believe that not all Jews are Zionists. In fact some of the worst Zionists are "Christians" (see Hagee, Falwell etc etc etc) ... but I refuse to follow a herd mentality.

I think the people in Israel have also been told enormous lies over the years about their place in the world. I sometimes wonder how many of them know that they've had the "bomb" for half a century, and its their country that is a threat to the Middle East ... not other countries to it ... and it was their country which attacked the USS Liberty, blew up the King David hotel and which aided and abetted the US to kill 3000 people on 9/11 ... i could go on and on and on ... oh yeah ... JFK for wanting to clamp down on the Dimona Nuclear Facility.

Sometimes facts are facts ... and you just have to face up to them.

schtick ... going to go now and have another cup of coffee and probably watch another episode of the Gilmore girls on DVD (but hang on ... aren't the writers Jewish ... damn ... mustn't watch that any more then :eek: ... oh and Peter Sellers movies, the Marx Brothers ... oh my god ... i can never listen to the Paracast ever again ... dammmn :eek: ... or read Phillip Roth books ... arrghh Leonard Cohen's out of the window too now ... bugger :eek: ...)

schticknz said:
freemars2259 said:

I'm not going to try change anyones mind over whether the French Connection website is disgraceful or not. I don't think it is but you may think otherwise ... its still a free internet ... for the moment. But if you spend some time there, not just go "oh my god they say the word "Jew" " you'll find that here's a lot of factual and historical material on there that cannot be glossed over so simply.

I also believe that not all Jews are Zionists. In fact some of the worst Zionists are "Christians" (see Hagee, Falwell etc etc etc) ... but I refuse to follow a herd mentality.

I think the people in Israel have also been told enormous lies over the years about their place in the world. I sometimes wonder how many of them know that they've had the "bomb" for half a century, and its their country that is a threat to the Middle East ... not other countries to it ... and it was their country which attacked the USS Liberty, blew up the King David hotel and which aided and abetted the US to kill 3000 people on 9/11 ... i could go on and on and on ... oh yeah ... JFK for wanting to clamp down on the Dimona Nuclear Facility.

schtick ... going to go now and have another cup of coffee and probably watch another episode of the Gilmore girls on DVD (but hang on ... aren't the writers Jewish ... damn ... mustn't watch that any more then :eek: ... oh and Peter Sellers movies, the Marx Brothers ... oh my god ... i can never listen to the Paracast ever again ... dammmn :eek: ... or read Phillip Roth books ... arrghh Leonard Cohen's out of the window too now ... bugger :eek: ...)

I believe in freedom of speech, belief and thought, so on that website we will just have to agree to disagree, but I still don't like that site and the idea that Alex Jones is a secret zionist agent is a little crazy, I listened to his show when Israel was bombing the hell out of Lebanon and he was very angry and upset with Israel's actions.
However sadly I think your right about Israel, it is the most dangerous country in the region not Iran. But i'm not just trying to criticise Israel here, my country Great Britain and America have become dangerous countries active in the middle east as well.

freemars2259 said:
schticknz said:
freemars2259 said:

I believe in freedom of speech, belief and thought, so on that website we will just have to agree to disagree, but I still don't like that site and the idea that Alex Jones is a secret zionist agent is a little crazy, I listened to his show when Israel was bombing the hell out of Lebanon and he was very angry and upset with Israel's actions.
However sadly I think your right about Israel, it is the most dangerous country in the region not Iran. But i'm not just trying to criticise Israel here, my country Great Britain and America have become dangerous countries active in the middle east as well.

Thank you. I have got some interesting info of it. Of course, I don't "believe" 100% of what it says but I do think there is some important stuff there, and its important that it is there.

And we shall have to agree to disagree on AJ. He's done some good stuff ... he was the one I started listening to when I got into all this "conspiracy" stuff a couple of years ago. However, 2 weeks of listening to him very quickly brought me to the point of recognising that he is a fearmonger, which is what a number of people I have listened over that time have said as well ... vyzygoth, DBS, Victor Thorn & Lisa Guliani ... etc etc etc.. I don't think they're wrong.

Anyway i will finish this thought later ... have to disappear for the moment.

As Dave Allen would say ... "argghhh where's me finger gone" ... :D

Right we agree to disagree about that site and Alex Jones then. Now can we get back to discussing what the thread was first about, I think it was somthing about is there a secret plan for a One World Government starting with what will be a Pan-American Union, Eurasian Union, Asian-Pacific Union and an African Union.
I live in the UK and I can tell you that the European Union is becoming more poweful all the time, its slogan is "ever closer union", someone told me the other day that the EU has made about 70% of our laws. The EU is also expanding east, becoming a Eurasian Union, and there is talk of a 30 or more member state EU by 2020, oh its also in the newspapers that they want to make Tony Blair the first full time President of the EU. So the New World Order or plan for a One World Government is not really a conspiracy theory this side of the Atlantic, the steps toward global government are discussed on the news all the time, they just don't talk about the end result much.
I would just like to add that I have not got a problem with the creation of a world government in of itself, we are all Earthlings after all (except the aliens of course), but I do have a big problem with the centralization of global power in the hands of the few. Why should a small clique of elites decide how I or anyone else live in their own country?

Estance Mullins wrote something called "The Biological Jew" in 1968. Read it as a PDF of this easy to find and tell your views on Mullins. They will most likely be different then when prior to reading this.

The "powers that be" have been trying to set up a one world government off and on for years. (See the League of Nations etc etc etc.) I think there is a definite long term plan to bring all nations under one roof ... and sometimes things don't go according to plan ... but They are very persistent and will keep going one way or another.

I think the "conspiracy" has been kept away from the "peasants" quite deliberately for a long time with only the odd leak squeezing through the cracks into the public arena. They have been very successful up to now keeping it hidden from us, but with the advent of the internet (something that they didn't forsee), its being uncovered to a bigger extent than ever before.

I also think that people have very short term memories, and/or don't see the big picture, or just don't want to think about something so calculating. I think emotions like "fear" and hatred of other races are used to keep us plebs on our toes never looking further afield than our small lives (our jobs, families, tv, sport etc).

And i think (trying not to use the word "believe", here :D) they tell us about what they're up to a lot of the time. Its hidden in plain sight and we're just to caught up in fear and other things to notice.

I mean remember Bush Sr talking about a "New World Order"?? ... the Project for a New American Century ... maybe even "Brave New World" (??) ... i think they lay it all out for us without us even realising most of the time, and by the time it comes for a new part of the "plan" to come to fruition, we're all used to the idea already that we don't even bat an eyelid.

p.s. now here's a thought for those of us from or in the UK who remember Margaret "Milksnatcher" Thatcher ... god what a horrible woman, she was, and still is ... when she isn't being barking mad. Now ... she was dead against the EU big time ... so was she just a power mad tyrant who wanted power for herself (and not wanting any power to go off shore to "Europe") ... or did she know something and was trying to stop it from happening and is thus a unknown heroine of sorts fighting against the NWO :p???? Discuss :D

cottonzway said:
Estance Mullins wrote something called "The Biological Jew" in 1968. Read it as a PDF of this easy to find and tell your views on Mullins. They will most likely be different then when prior to reading this.

I'll try to track it down ... but remember that Jewish people have been writing about being the "superior race" for years (i think a Dr/Prof Murray put out a book rather recently about Jewish intellectual superiority).

Also Dr James Watson recently said that Black people are inferior to whites ... and a lot of prominent in early part of the 20th century were seriously into Eugenics (see HG Wells, Bernard Shaw etc).

My point is that just taking one piece of written work does not necessarily invalidate the rest of a persons ideas or body of work ... but i will track it down if i can.

p.s. oh and his name is still EUSTACE Mullins the last time I looked :D ... ouch

freemars2259 said:
Right we agree to disagree about that site and Alex Jones then. Now can we get back to discussing what the thread was first about, I think it was somthing about is there a secret plan for a One World Government starting with what will be a Pan-American Union, Eurasian Union, Asian-Pacific Union and an African Union.
I live in the UK and I can tell you that the European Union is becoming more poweful all the time, its slogan is "ever closer union", someone told me the other day that the EU has made about 70% of our laws. The EU is also expanding east, becoming a Eurasian Union, and there is talk of a 30 or more member state EU by 2020, oh its also in the newspapers that they want to make Tony Blair the first full time President of the EU. So the New World Order or plan for a One World Government is not really a conspiracy theory this side of the Atlantic, the steps toward global government are discussed on the news all the time, they just don't talk about the end result much.
I would just like to add that I have not got a problem with the creation of a world government in of itself, we are all Earthlings after all (except the aliens of course), but I do have a big problem with the centralization of global power in the hands of the few. Why should a small clique of elites decide how I or anyone else live in their own country?

As I said above the steps toward global government are discussed on the news all the time over here. Here Portugal's former prime minister Barroso, the most senior EC official in Brussels, hails the European Union as an Empire:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/11/weu111.xml

We have gone from a European common market to a more and more centralized European Empire, the same will happen to north America if the US, Canada and Mexico don't wake up soon.

Back