• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Free episodes:

MagentaCandle

Skilled Investigator
Don't forget that the ultimate goal is for the "Controllers" to form a "North American Union" in which Mexico, the United States, and Canada will fall under one economy, and which will be essentially run by one single government. Than, they plan to take it a step further, and merge the NAU with the other Unions of the World, to create an actual One World Government in which all citizens become slaves and are subject to that government's iron fist.

MagentaCandle said:
Don't forget that the ultimate goal is for the "Controllers" to form a "North American Union" in which Mexico, the United States, and Canada will fall under one economy, and which will be essentially run by one single government. Than, they plan to take it a step further, and merge the NAU with the other Unions of the World, to create an actual One World Government in which all citizens become slaves and are subject to that government's iron fist.

How long is it going to take? I been hearing this sort of thing for a very long time now.

Its a very very long term plan, and its probably been going since the mid 18th century at least. The people with the real power (those behind Bush etc i.e. bankers --> the Rothschilds) work on a very long term basis and have their set backs. After each set back they reassess things and then start on towards their goal again (one world government). They're very persistent, and they understand that it may take generations to get to their ultimate end point.

However, they're in big trouble at the moment because of one thing they didn't forsee: the internet. Its through the internet that people are (in some cases) starting to wake up and learn about the real powers that be, zionism, government sanctioned terror attacks, how banking systems really work (ie debt), how politicians are bought and paid for (is it just me or has Gordon Brown become infinitely more slimey since he became PM of the UK??), corruption in corporations ... the list goes on and on.

Why is it that people always say things like "the real people in control, the people behind the people, the bankers," etc., without bothering to explain exactly how the bankers are in control of the government? I've yet to hear one person explain this. Is it because the people who spout it don't know? They're just regurgitating what others have claimed?

How does it work?

Step 1: Become a central banker, print money, control interest rates.
Step 2: ...?
Step 3: Control the world.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
Why is it that people always say things like "the real people in control, the people behind the people, the bankers," etc., without bothering to explain exactly how the bankers are in control of the government? I've yet to hear one person explain this. My thinking is because the people who spout it have never really thought about it much. They're just regurgitating what others have claimed.

How does it work?

My knowledge of monetary things is limited. I just haven't got the brain for it myself. But there is a video called The Money Masters (i think its about 3 hrs long) that goes into some of it. Should be somewhere on Google Video ... the link is a bit long to post up here :p

And Daryl Bradford Smith of The French Connection website (and no he's not anti-semitic - http://www.iamthewitness.com) has been talking a lot about the money side of things recently with a guy called Mohammed Rafeeq who worked in The City (of London) i think it was, and who worked with Mathatir Mohamed to get Malaysia's economy working in the 1990s ... I think it was.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
How does it work?

Actually you can skip step two there. The one thing I've never understood about the whole uber-conspiracy thing is that these people ALREADY rule the world without the benefit of a one world system.

CapnG said:
The one thing I've never understood about the whole uber-conspiracy thing is that these people ALREADY rule the world without the benefit of a one world system.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm getting at. These people allegedly rule the world, but how do we get from printing money and controlling interest rates to puppeteering the governments? It doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

Schticknz, don't just tell me to watch some documentary. Explain it to me. Show me that there's some substance here. If you cannot explain it, then you do not understand it. If you do not understand it, why do you believe it?

Chuckleberryfinn said:
CapnG said:
The one thing I've never understood about the whole uber-conspiracy thing is that these people ALREADY rule the world without the benefit of a one world system.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm getting at. These people allegedly rule the world, but how do we get from printing money and controlling interest rates to puppeteering the governments? It doesn't make a bit of sense to me.

Schticknz, don't just tell me to watch some documentary. Explain it to me. Show me that there's some substance here. If you cannot explain it, then you do not understand it. If you do not understand it, why do you believe it?

I have always thought it was relatively simple myself, the people who own and control the banks have alot of bribery money to throw around in the form of low interest loans and grants to big politicians and corporations etc. Money is power and the power to print money out of nothing is superpower. They want a centralized world government because this will mean less people to buy and make it easier for them to manage their global empire.

freemars2259 said:
Chuckleberryfinn said:
CapnG said:

I have always thought it was relatively simple myself, the people who own and control the banks have alot of bribery money to throw around in the form of low interest loans and grants to big politicians and corporations etc. Money is power and the power to print money out of nothing is superpower. They want a centralized world government because this will mean less people to buy and make it easier for them to manage their global empire.

This doesn't explain anything. They have a lot of money? They can make bribes and low interest loans? Okay. How do you get from bribes an low interest loans to massive control?

You should re-examine your perceptions. Why do you believe this?

Politicians need money to run for office, the more money they have the more chance they have of winning, the more money their opponents have the more chance they have of losing. To get the money they need most politicians agree to go with the agenda of the people with the most money to give them, like the big banks, otherwise they wouldn't get the money and they in most cases wouldn't get into power.

Why do I believe Money is power, because sadly that is the way of the world, if you reject this then you reject what is real.

Chuckelberry, ask the Texas farmer threatened with losing his land to the Nafta Super Highway. Ask him how he feels with the rather infamous timing of the new eminent domain law. He can probably quote you chapter and verse on the NAU and how the economy has to be engineered for a fall in order to toss out the Constitution for equalization of economies and social order amongst Canada, the U.S. and Mexico. Heck, get back to me later if my home is engulfed within its corridor.

Until then, blow your smoke at someone who feels like arguing with you. Your prissy eyed perception is based on what you think you have, not the reality of what people are losing. Typical egoistic crap. If it isn't happening to you, it isn't happening.

Poi, I didn't say there is no NAU agenda. I've seen the SPP documents, and I've read Corsi's "The Late Great USA." And, what's more, I grew up in South TX., just south of San Antonio, and the little community I'm from will be hit by the NAFTA highway -- hit big-time.

And my father is having a difficult time with his job right now. He's a self-employed electrician. Okay? And more and more illegals are getting his work now because they'll work for pennies and beer. How's that for not happening to me? The question is -- are the banks actually behind this or is it just a political agenda? Why is it always "the big bad bankers" who get blamed for everything? Prove to me the connection between the bankers and this NAU agenda. You can claim they're behind everything from diddly-doh to damned if I know, but that doesn't actually make it true.

Prissy eyed perception? All I did was ask the friggin guy to explain it. I'm simple minded like that, dull-witted. I need things broken down for me.

We're still trying to figure out step two here... This should be no problem to someone who actually does understand what he's talking about as opposed to just parroting Alex Jones rhetoric back at me like I'm an uneducated backwoods twit, thumping my bible all day long in anticipation of the one world government over which the terrible AntiChrist will reign.

freemars2259 said:
Politicians need money to run for office, the more money they have the more chance they have of winning, the more money their opponents have the more chance they have of losing. To get the money they need most politicians agree to go with the agenda of the people with the most money to give them, like the big banks, otherwise they wouldn't get the money and they in most cases wouldn't get into power.

Why do I believe Money is power, because sadly that is the way of the world, if you reject this then you reject what is real.

Perhaps my earlier post (above) will help. As I say money is power and the people with the most money are the big banks. If money is power then the power to print money out of nothing is superpower, with that power you can buy whatever and whoever you want.

freemars2259 said:
freemars2259 said:

Perhaps my earlier post (above) will help. As I say money is power and the people with the most money are the big banks. If money is power then the power to print money out of nothing is superpower, with that power you can buy whatever and whoever you want.

I'm sorry but that just isn't a satisfactory answer. "Money is power" doesn't explain the process at all. Neither does pointing out that campaign financiers try to bribe politicians. I agree that there are problems with campaign finance, lobbyists, and the rest of it -- but that is far away from proving that the "politicians are bought and payed for by the central banks," which your little guru Jones likes to say. He is such an idiot. He and his little "We Are Change" cult are a bunch of impudent twits, running around like that, harassing politicians just because they're politicians.

Your response isn't an explanation; it is the negation of the need for an explanation. Other institutions have money, too. Not just the big banks. Granted, the bankers do have some political clout. I'm not denying that. But to say that they've usurped the constitutional government requires a serious explanation with serious thinking, not Alex Jones rhetoric.

And, what's more, congressmen and women get elected all of the time without the support of big financiers. All over the place.

Now, I want to point out that I'm not in this to prove anyone wrong. I just want to understand how the process works. That's all, dudes. If you can really explain to me how it works, as opposed to just squawking that silly Jonesian propaganda, then I will agree with you. Okay? There's no reason to get all hostile (Poi) just because someone's asking you for clarity.

"Other institutions have money, too. Not just the big banks."

Yes but only the big banks can print the money out of nothing and give it away or lend it at no cost, but fine if you want to believe the banks don't abuse this power and that politicians can't be corrupted by them then thats your opinion. I'm sure most people know that money makes the world go round, if you can't get this then I don't know what else I can say.

We use money to buy things and services with, if you have the power to make money out of thin air you can buy whatever you want including the government, the banks have this power and this is what they have done. They fund the people they want in power, because these people they fund have the most funding (because the banks can print money out of thin air) they can buy the most advertising, the more advertising they have the more chance they have of winning. Please just think about it.

I never mentioned Alex Jones, but since you did I will say that I don't know what your problem with him is, he is just doing his best to save your country from absolute ruin.

Sorry, Chuck. I get riled when I think of my friends losing their livelihood, but I think it's all a done deal regardless.

I don't see how you can overlook bankers in the equation though. If one steps back to look at the big picture, the large banks are deeply intertwined with currency manipulation, even if they would have it otherwise. I'm not talking about local banks, but the large banking facilities wherein credit cards are issued to every person regardless of his ability to pay.

The banking lobby paid handsomely to get the new federal bankruptcy rules in place in order keep a hold on their indentured servants. In special cases where the ability to pay was absent, the bankrupt were relieved of their indebtedness to banks, despite the unusually high interest they were earning. Not so any longer. They will pay for the rest of their lives if that's what it takes. What will be seized if they cannot pay?

Those same banks will receive federal bail out, at least to some degree, for what was always a scheme to ensnare people who couldn't afford home loans. The loans were then bundled and sold to the highest bidder, hedge funds, who repackaged them and sold them to an unsuspecting public. Good bye 401Ks. If I'm correct, this part of the debacle will not be fully realized until next year or the year after. It's Enron on a much higher order. Having lived through the last subprime melt down, it isn't hard to believe that this current melt down wasn't engineered for profit and for gain beyond the obvious.

What's really weird is that many of the same people who can't afford their ARM interest rates, and are abandoning their homes, are also current on their credit cards. I remember a time when that sort of thing never happened.

I don't have time right now to go further up the ladder in the banking system. Check out what the World Bank does in the way of manipulation simply because it can.

I will also say that the public is at fault too. We believe that credit is the answer to having the things we want when it is really a form of enslavement. Can't start a new business without it, but we can manage to leave the ipods and flat screen TVs out of the equation. We don't though.

But if one begins to look at the bigger picture, spending untold dollars on a war machine, the allowance of a failing infrastructure, (check out the current state of the FDA, federal highways, etc.) one begins to see a pattern. We're broke and sinking ourselves in debt on a national level. Our dollar is said to have lost 60 percent of it's value in this year alone. One doesn't have to visit some conspiracy site to see it. Check out the editorials at Bloomberg.com. Some real rah rahing there, but often enough, someone tells a part of the truth.

What happens to this nation when the economic sh*t finally hits the fan? I can guarantee you that this nation will give up its Constitution on a promise that the NAU is going to make things better for us. I just hope that it does.

In short, we have to be ruined economically to get us hungry enough to toss aside what was for what will be. We've reduced our dollar to that of the Canadian. Now we must further destruct to equalize with Mexico's peso. My guess is that we will work with Mexico to upgrade it's economic standard before our final fall, but that's just me guessing.

One has to understand fiscal responsibility to see the big picture. I was a bookkeeper. I know the basics and I know how to stay out of economic trouble. I'm married to someone who has been in the economic community here for over thirty years. With that kind of background, one cannot help seeing the bigger picture when our country is printing and spending money to the tune that we are, money based on oil, what is supposed to be a limited commodity, war, and credit. We're eating our own tail and I have to ask why. There isn't one good answer either.

Banks are capable of being a helpful hand in re-engineering our social system. They just don't do it alone. They have help within the very structure of the country. I just don't agree that it's the bankers alone.

Edit: I don't listen to Alex Jones. I get my stuff from legitimate economic websites. They give me enough nightmares.

Thanks, freemars.

I actually hope Chuckleberry, or anyone else, can prove me wrong. I'd like to be very, very wrong.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
CapnG said:

I can't explain it. I haven't got the necessary skills / monetary background to explain it in a decent fashion. I let others with better knowledge of these things do the explaining for me. And no, I don't believe everything I see and hear on the internet (in fact, I (believe :D) think that belief in anything tends to restrict one's thinking too much).

The Money Masters video is highly regarded by some people I have listened to for some time (people i have learn to trust to some extent - namely Daryl Bradford Smith and Mohammed Rafeeq) and think that it tells some of the story behind the powers that be in the world (ultimately banking families).

Its up to you whether you decide to watch it or not. I'm just laying out some resources so that you may make your own decision. I've made mine ... as far as I can ... so far. Maybe something will come up next week that shows to me that The Money Masters video and other things are total BS ... and I will let you know, and my way of looking at the world will be changed again ... who knows??

Back