• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

May 22, 2016 — Kevin D. Randle

Chris

I am not a troll and stating an opinion should not be called bitching and complaining if it does not agree with what you believe in ... its called freedom of speech .

No it's called making a wrong guess based on no evidence whatever.

Just as you made assumptions about my co-hosts doing the heavy lifting. I have produced every single episode of this show since it started. I manage the recording session, editing and distribution. Nobody else handles those tasks.

My hosting participation in an episode varies, as does that of the co-hosts. Sometimes I am more dominant, sometimes less so. That's not the game. The game is the best show we can deliver.

I didn't guess...at anything , and by heavy lifting i didn't mean the production of the show editing and so on i meant the on air talent. because after all without an engaging and interesting host and guest who wants to listen. I am not a troll or looking to argue if you say your listeners are in the millions you must be correct. Are you going to hit the ball over to me next?

clangers-o.gif

I like the details Kevin Randle was providing on the Roswell witnesses. I haven't read a Roswell book in a long time and I don't recall who is credible and who is not, so Kevin's delving into details was quite welcome. I haven't finished the show yet, but am wondering if he brings up the Witness to Roswell book.

I liked David, but don't think he was any better than Chris, just different. David was doing a lot of bitching and moaning in his own right and I'm only up to mid 2007 in the archives.

FML, 36 minutes into this interview and aside from 2 mins of blue book talk they are stuck on politics....I just heard "Herbert Hoover, in drag...." oh, and they are kicking the dead horse known as disclosure...how original.

FML, 36 minutes into this interview and aside from 2 mins of blue book talk they are stuck on politics....I just heard "Herbert Hoover, in drag...." oh, and they are kicking the dead horse known as disclosure...how original.

What does FML stand for?

Yes, I wish the talk of politics, other than relating to UFO matters, would be kept to a minimum. I understand having points of view on the paranormal or UFOs that upset some people, but that's the core topic of the show, so I wouldn't expect that to change. But this is not supposed to be a political show, so why bring up political opinions that will piss off some people unnecessarily. While it's their show and they can obviously do what they want, I think it's bad for business.

Actually we were talking about Clinton's promise to look into UFOs and how a President might handle the matter once in office. Politics, yes. UFOs, yes. I think your statement glosses over what we were really discussing. And, no, we aren't taking disclosure prospects seriously at all.

Are you sure you were paying attention to the episode — or was your attention diverted somehow?

I am now 1 hour and 10 minutes into this and Kevin's about-face on Roswell makes him seem like a scorned ex-lover. He is clearly bitter over being excluded and lied to during his time as a "dream team" member, and now seems to attack Roswell since he is no longer allowed in the club. It is funny he now takes this "hard nose" skeptical view of the case, after there is no more book deal while the dream team dissolved and lost all credibility with their promotion of the Roswell Slides. Suddenly, after all that, and despite the fact he has spent his entire career propping us Roswell, does he finally become a hard nosed skeptic.

He appeared on Dark Matters Radio, with Don Ecker, a few months after the Roswell Slides went down in flames and even then was arguing with me about the validity of the Roswell witnesses and his belief a ET crashed in New Mexico.

Last edited:
What club? The Dream Team very much fell apart when two of its members were stuck in the "Not the Roswell Slides" debacle. Obviously there is a new book from Roswell by Randle, so he gains by being the sole author.

You ever think that maybe he's right that more of the Roswell evidence ought to be dismissed?

What club? The Dream Team very much fell apart when two of its members were stuck in the "Not the Roswell Slides" debacle. Obviously there is a new book from Roswell by Randle, so he gains by being the sole author.

You ever think that maybe he's right that more of the Roswell evidence ought to be dismissed?

I will tell you less than a year ago, I called into Dark Matters Radio and told Kevin Randell, I thought the whole notion of Roswell was ridiculous. I told him the idea we were going to keep the alien craft in a tin hanger surrounded by a chain-linked fence, and somehow, the aliens couldn't come back and retrieve their property was laughable to me. If this phenomena is "self concealing" and these "beings" are so advanced, there is no way they would allow us to keep their spaceship in a tin hanger behind a chain linked fence. He scoffed at my point, and doubled down on the credibility of the witnesses. I then asked him if he agreed with Stanton that 2 ships crashed into each other, and he said he did not. I then asked if the witnesses were so reliable, how could there be two drastically different versions of the event, he again doubled down on the credibility of the witnesses and said his witnesses were better than Stan's and Stan was going off one or two people's word when it comes to the 2nd craft.

So there has been a sudden and drastic in change in Kevin's position in a VERY short period of time. This I can tell you.

Now the question arises, what caused this massive change? Remember, He has been familiar with this same evidence for decades. I can only suggest that after listening to his disgust about being a part of the "Roswell Dream Team" and "sitting down with the other members in Roswell to discuss a book, only to be lied to about the slides," Kevin has now gone scorched earth on all things Roswell because he is butt hurt about how he was left out of the slides discussion and his wet dream of doing the seminal Roswell book went down with it.

Now he has no other position to take other than a skeptical one....

Enjoyed Col (Rtd) Randle interview and those childish winging crap which plagues this field and name stayers around using the Roswell slides BS need to grow up live in the real world most folks have more important stuff than UFO field. The Roswell Case seems to run its course move on and well done Col (Rtd) Kevin Randle for great work one for the bookshelf. More shows on the topic of" anti gravity weapons systems" and cloaking drones/ systems imitations of so called UFO sightings what going on in space between the superpower today and coming years.

Last edited:
Great show . I like Kevin as a guest , he's a good speaker and no doubt he IS Mr. Roswell.
Too bad he has doubts about the ET aspect after so many years .( I think he is correct).
Maybe he should explore the breakaway civilization idea...
Walter Bosley,
where can i find more about the story your father told you about Roswell ?That 'we are not alone' etc...
I heard you on some other podcast talking about it.

thanks

Walter Bosley,
where can i find more about the story your father told you about Roswell ?That 'we are not alone' etc...
I heard you on some other podcast talking about it.

thanks

Interesting you'd ask that. I'll be touching on that very topic in my next book. For now, you can read it in FATE Magazine's 'Best of Roswell'. If you're of the Millenial generation's cadre of angry man-boys who disapprove of anything Penn G and the other cocksure Puritans of the skeptic drum club tell them to, you'll likely hate it, lol. Just remember that it's my dad's story and I have gone on record many times advocating a different theory. :)

FYI: When I wrote that piece, I had a sensitive employment situation and put it out under my then fiction pseudonym 'E.A.Guest' though it is not fiction, it's an article on my dad's account of the events he claimed were true. Look for it under that by-line.

Last edited:
Wonder how David Pauldies investigation going on and the Great Lakes stories? Sound like the Hollow Earth theory and Roswell all 1940s -1950s hype would not be suprised China, Russian espionage teams using this in public as window of opertunity during the Cold War.

I'm fairly new to the forums, but have listened to the show for about three years. And I have to say it is one of the top paranormal radio shows on the air. If there's an episode you don't like, just don't listen to it.

I will say, that at times, Chris does seem 'grumpy' but I get why. This field can be extremely discouraging. And I respect his truthfulness and honesty.

You're doing a great job guys. Keep up the great work!!

Back