• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Orb UFO over Topanga Canyon filmed May 3rd 2015 @ 3:33pm *Video*

JRTV

Paranormal Maven
I was out at a beautiful house in Topanga Canyon with a friend.

I knew that Topanga Canyon was known for UFO and unexplained sightings, so I made sure to keep an eye out considering my last few experiences documented on my JimisroomTv YouTube channel.

I saw a few planes for sure, but after about thirty minutes I noticed a point of light moving from north to south, not moving like a conventional plane.

Unfortunately I didn't have immediate access to my optical zoom video camera, so I grabbed the cell phone and started recording the best I could.

The first shot is the original shot, and the second is a zoom with the clip slowed down, and the brightness, contrast and gamma adjusted to bring out the details of the far away orb as much as possible. The rest get closer.

It appears to be strobing from left to right.

I thought the time and date of the sighting is curious...May 3rd at 3:33pm

If this is what passes for a good UFO video, I give up.
Also - people need to learn how to hold their phones - is your TV upright?

I'm not sure what your experience is in observing or capturing these things on video as they happen.

Most people would assure you that this is not normally a "planned event", so striving for cinematography awards usually goes by he wayside. The intent is to try to capture the object as best as one can.

In addition, I don't believe anyone, including myself, said that this was a "good ufo video". It certainly is not my best capture as an iphone really doesn't have what one needs to get a great image. An optical zoom camera works much better.

Even then, having tripod helps, but didn't have that either.

Not sure what you are "giving up" on. lol It's just a sighting I caught in Topanga Canyon. I appreciate being there to capture it more than crying over spillt milk regarding a clear image. It was moving....

Have you caught some of these on film, with your camera and tripod on the ready? I'd love to see some of them if you have. I'm here to share with what others have experienced, and learn. Would love to see hear about your experiences.

I'm not sure what your experience is in observing or capturing these things on video as they happen.

Most people would assure you that this is not normally a "planned event", so striving for cinematography awards usually goes by he wayside. The intent is to try to capture the object as best as one can.

In addition, I don't believe anyone, including myself, said that this was a "good ufo video". It certainly is not my best capture as an iphone really doesn't have what one needs to get a great image. An optical zoom camera works much better.

Even then, having tripod helps, but didn't have that either.

Not sure what you are "giving up" on. lol It's just a sighting I caught in Topanga Canyon. I appreciate being there to capture it more than crying over spillt milk regarding a clear image. It was moving....

Have you caught some of these on film, with your camera and tripod on the ready? I'd love to see some of them if you have. I'm here to share with what others have experienced, and learn. Would love to see hear about your experiences.

I have not caught a UFO on video. I have never seen one because every time I saw something interesting, I realized that I was misidentifying something mundane.

All this video shows is a tiny blob in the sky that is highly likely to be an airplane at high altitude or even a balloon. So yes, you technically caught a UFO on video because you couldn't identify it, but it probably isn't anything special. You want to believe it's something interesting, and I get that, but chances are, it isn't... sorry.

Also, please, for the love of god, hold your iPhone horizontally.

I took a look at your videos on Youtube.... I think all of your videos are airplanes that end up looking funny due to digital artifacts (but I could be wrong - the LA one is pretty cool). Keep on filming though because I admire your effort. I'm not being an asshole, I actually do appreciate the fact that you're actually capturing what you see - it's more than what most people are doing, including myself.

The coolest thing I've ever caught is this:

I have not caught a UFO on video. I have never seen one because every time I saw something interesting, I realized that I was misidentifying something mundane.

All this video shows is a tiny blob in the sky that is highly likely to be an airplane at high altitude or even a balloon. So yes, you technically caught a UFO on video because you couldn't identify it, but it probably isn't anything special. You want to believe it's something interesting, and I get that, but chances are, it isn't... sorry.

Also, please, for the love of god, hold your iPhone horizontally.

I've caught four sightings on video on the last couple of years, and have posted them to forums with the intent to share.

I am noticing that those who care to comment usually fit into three camps.

Those who say thank you, and move on.

Those who go a bit deeper and actually ask questions... ie. What else was around at the time? Did you hear any sound? Did you experience anything else during the sighting? And then they often times share their own.

Then the third camp usually just goes about finding something wrong with it in some area or another.
Either the camera lens has dust, or the image is not still, or its too blurry, or .... something.
This is usually followed with telling me "what it actually is...usually a balloon or plane (or even accusing me a outright cgi hoaxing in one case)"
That is usually followed by the insertion that I somehow have a "need to believe it's something not conventional or special".

Those responding from the third camp point of view don't ask questions, but usually "project" some scenario onto me, which indicates to me a misunderstanding of why I'm posting this in the first place. I'm not looking for any approval or confirmation, so it's really not necessary to apologize or say "you're sorry" that you think this is a plane or balloon. (It's motion was neither like a plane or balloon by the way. That is from my personal observation)

I'm really fine with that. If you think its a plane or balloon, then you think its a plane or balloon. You think its "probably nothing special", so that is your reality and that's cool. No one will deny you that reality here.

I'll take your advice on holding the iphone horizontally though. I haven't videotaped much with it, and am still learning how to use it. I thank you for that advice for sure.

I took a look at your videos on Youtube.... I think all of your videos are airplanes that end up looking funny due to digital artifacts (but I could be wrong - the LA one is pretty cool). Keep on filming though because I admire your effort. I'm not being an asshole, I actually do appreciate the fact that you're actually capturing what you see - it's more than what most people are doing, including myself.

NONE of my sightings are planes man... None.

I love this clip!

Okay... We've already crossed the "balloon, plane, video artifacts/pixelation" area, and I agree we disagree, so let's move on... (I only post sightings if I'm certain they are not planes or balloons. I don't like to waste my time either)

Just to share, I've had more than a few times where I was looking at something that looked curious, and was ready to dismiss it as a plane right before it would do something odd like suddenly get bright and disappear. In fact, that is exactly what happened before I grabbed the camera to capture the speeding blips in the San Simeon sighting.

I have also had at least three times where I was not intentionally photographing objects, and found them showing themselves "after the fact"...after I got a chance to see the video. I call those "sneak ins".

The very fact that you are participating on this forum and have had at least "curious" sightings indicates to me you probably have had more "authentic" encounters than you realize. It takes being open to it long enough to keep observing.

That even includes the clip above. If you have the original, I recommend running it through a video editor if you have one, and slow it down and try to watch with slow frame rate. Things do "pop in" at times, especially around lightning.

Also pay attention to what you feel in your body. Sensations in the head, legs, and a kind of telepathic link has been experienced in these sightings too. I'm sure someone will say that I "wanted to feel them", but to me that's crazy. How is it that suddenly everyone is an expert and trained psychologist? lol

Just providing personal experience here, those that are definitely grounded...and have nothing to do with planes. I'm ex-Air Force and know a plane when I see one.

It seems to me it's just a matter of time until you see something you cannot deny is completely different. You seem rather open to it despite past "letdowns". There is quite a bit of activity out there on a regular basis. Keep your eyes open, and if you can find an optical zoom camera to shoot with, all the better. Cell phones just don't do it.

Thanks bud... I love it when people agree to disagree like that, and can be cool with each other.
I've mentioned it on this forum before, but I don't mind repeating it: apparently I live in a UFO hotspot, but I have seen nothing too weird. A few months ago I saw a strange light in the sky with my neighbour, pretty much just something that looked like a star was moving, but I'm quite certain it was a satellite. It would have been too dark to take a picture though or video.

This is the ufo hotspot I live in:

Mont Saint-Hilaire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks bud... I love it when people agree to disagree like that, and can be cool with each other.
I've mentioned it on this forum before, but I don't mind repeating it: apparently I live in a UFO hotspot, but I have seen nothing too weird. A few months ago I saw a strange light in the sky with my neighbour, pretty much just something that looked like a star was moving, but I'm quite certain it was a satellite. It would have been too dark to take a picture though or video.

This is the ufo hotspot I live in:

Mont Saint-Hilaire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I finally got a chance to take a look, and just by the photos of the mountain alone, I can tell there is alot going on there. The energy reminds me of Sedona or Mt Tamalpais.

Places like that are usually known for being more than just mountains. Some are considered dimensional portals.

I could tell there was most likely an underground or caverous element to the location as well. I was pleasantly surprised that the wiki article
mentioned this too.

Anywhere you have "legends" and stories of fairies and "other worldly people" is usually a common spot for sky sightings as well. Sounds like you are
in an awesome place to explore.

Also understand that there are several et bases all over the planet, and many of them are hidden in caverns and underground canyons that few humans have access
to. Check out Alex Colliers writings in Defending Sacred Ground (found free online in pdf form). They are everywhere...

From what you've described so far, it appears you've already witnessed a couple of sightings that you too quickly dismissed as being "conventional". Not all
orbs, ufos or whatever you want to call them stay in one form during a sighting. There are some that supposedly cloak themselves and or appear as planes or
birds...then can change at a split second. I highly suspect you've seen a couple that were neither planes nor satellites, but only conjecture.

On the subject of "sightings" and "contact", I would recommend being as "specific as possible" about what it is that you wish to experience.

It's my understanding that intelligences visiting here run the gamut of "friendly" to "not so friendly" to "indifferent".

Be specific in your mind what and who you wish to experience.

I have intended that any contact be with those who are ancestrally linked to me, AS WELL AS being here with the purpose of helping us Earth humans to
transcend and complete our journey through what many term as "the Event".

Whether you or I want to believe such a thing (The Event) exists or is coming, there are several in esoterical circles, intel, miltary industrial complex and informationally
privileged elites who are WELL AWARE of this rapid change, and how it involves us converging with several other races who have been operating and influencing
here for some time. If I want to have any contact at all, I wish it to be with those who wish for the highest good for all concerned on this planet.

From there, pay attention to your thoughts and dreams. There has been a telepathic aspect to most of the sightings I posted. Some are and never will be
ready to explore this, but as I said before, it appears you are on the cusp of what you've been looking for...just perhaps blocking it. Our brains and psi power is more potent than we have been taught.

I just wanted to lay some thoughts out there for you...just in case you might be receptive to it. You may not, and that's fine too. It takes time. I didn't
learn what I mention here overnight. I had many strange earthbound experiences way before I started to film the sky anomalies, so perhaps I was more open
than most.

But in time it was apparent I was capturing something not "conventional". Planes don't hover in one area for ten to fifteen minutes. Planes don't fly in
perfect equilateral triangle formations, and stay there, hovering. And planes don't fly sub-lumininally, unable to be seen with the naked eye, and making
no sound. Thanks for at least discussing this with me. Like I said, I want to share, and hear of other's experiences.

Get that camera out and start filming...! Have fun with it. Jimi

Thanks for checking out the link - from your response, it's fair to say that we approach this topic from different angles, but I really appreciate your comments.
I am looking forward to some clear summer nights so that I can take out my camera and tripod and take some nice night sky photos with an extended shutter speed - that's always fun to do.
I love looking at the sky, and it seems as though where I look for a pragmatic approach to what I see in the sky, you look for the more esoteric. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to look at it from your point of view though, similarly to how I don't think you would feel comfortable seeing it as I do.

Thanks for checking out the link - from your response, it's fair to say that we approach this topic from different angles, but I really appreciate your comments.
I am looking forward to some clear summer nights so that I can take out my camera and tripod and take some nice night sky photos with an extended shutter speed - that's always fun to do.
I love looking at the sky, and it seems as though where I look for a pragmatic approach to what I see in the sky, you look for the more esoteric. I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to look at it from your point of view though, similarly to how I don't think you would feel comfortable seeing it as I do.
All humans are not monolithic, nor do they come from the same experiences.

Our different and diverse backgrounds is what makes living on this planet such a learning experience.

Difference in background, etc. is to simply to be respected...period. No apologies needed! I can only come to you with my honest experiences. To lie or make do just to fit in doesn't serve you or myself.

With that, I hope you continue to share your experiences here, and thank you. God bless.

With over 3900 posts on this forum, you can bet I'm not shy to share my opinion!

By the way Angel,

I appreciate you stressing using "landscape mode" when shooting from an iphone. Not doing so has made it very difficult to see "completely" see what's on this video. It's been driving me nuts.

Only after pondering this further and looking at my last effort to "zoom in" the action of the orb did I discover another one coming in the frame from the left, and zig-zagging past the original one obviously in view.

It's lit just like the original one, and flashes a different pattern.

Thought you'd appreciate this find after talking about resolution, etc.

I think that second one may be a bug of some kind, judging by the movement, especially if you didn't see it when you first shot the video. It sort of reminds me of those "rods" that were popular a few years ago . Those were bugs in every case.

Glad to hear you're gonna shoot in landscape mode - portrait videos drive me nuts!!!

I think that second one may be a bug of some kind, judging by the movement, especially if you didn't see it when you first shot the video. It sort of reminds me of those "rods" that were popular a few years ago . Those were bugs in every case.

Glad to hear you're gonna shoot in landscape mode - portrait videos drive me nuts!!!

I don't agree with you there because the flight and lighting patterns are quite different from the "rods" you speak of.

I didn't really expect to agree with you on what they were, but just wanted to show that one doesn't always catch everything when first filming. Or when first looking for that matter. It happens quite fast, so there is no way I would have seen it while filming. Interesting "dot pattern" happening with it though.

If I have anything to do with it, next time I won't be using a cell phone at all. Just my video camera.

I see what you mean. Makes sense. Where I just see a light in the sky and shrug it off as something mundane, he's able to see something else entirely.

Back