• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Who knows? The X-Files is Coming Back...

My favorite episode was the finale of Season 1, 'Erlenmeyer Flask.' It ends with famous saying, 'Trust no one.'

I don't remember titles and cannot really think which is my favourite show without watching a bunch again but whatever my fav episode is, it would definitely be one about the alien conspiracy story arc that existed throughout. I loved finding out what Bill Mulder had got up to back in the day and also finding out about Samantha Mulder - she was the real reason for Mulder's obsession with the paranormal and aliens.

I imagine there will be a considerable budget for FX/CGI. The original show was pretty good for the 90's - the odd UFO, the black oil - THE BLACK OIL! - few bits of morphing - trying to make Vancouver look like different parts of the US lol.

I'm still undecided with the bees, whether is was a good storyline or not but I did love the MJ12 type group and the fact there were aliens who were rebelling against the other aliens. It was wonderfully confusing for so long.

Anyone else been watching the new Hannibal show? It's great and Gillian Anderson is in it in a smallish part, she still looks great and she was definitely a TV crush of mine back then.

For a TV series on national broadcast stations that anyone can watch Hannibal is at the razor's edge of the best storyline, music, and scare the crap out of you horror techniques that it definitely creeps me out. If I watched that in my youth, then I would be having some nightmares and irrational fears created by that show.

I liked the bees and the genetic conspiracy [corn fields] that seems to definitely point directly at GMO Monsanto or at least foreshadowing it. Really insightful whether real or not...

Back