• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Marc Dantonio, September 28, 2014

Listened to the show last night, awesome once again! I'm not much of a techy person or camera buff but I could follow. I was surprised by his reaction of not feeling defeated by all the hoaxes that he ends up with. He has a good attitude. Also, i love that he's taking that talent into a project that might move us forward.

What a really good show. Enjoyed listening to it. Marc is a knowledgeable chap, technical knowledge quite broad in fact ranging from the Drake equation, to detecting types of gas from exo planets. He was able to explain his technical examination of photos and footage in lay mans terms very well. Great guest, great show. Thanks.

I loved this guy, what a superb guest. Incredibly knowledgable about the subject and entertaining. How refreshing to listen to someone who so clearly draws the line between conjecture and fact, unlike to so many others in the UFO field.

That was a great show! I would love to hear more about his experiences when recovering from brain surgery. The encounter with the "anti-matter poodle" was a bombshell.

Forgot to mention, I appreciate I am new to this forum, I may not know the full facts of any dispute. However, I noted you used a promotion for your show which included a 'slight' against George Noory. I think the Paracast is better than this, especially in light that George Noory has recently suffered a family bereavement I understand. Regardless of disputes and so on, I don't think this is a particularly nice thing for the paracast to do at the moment.

I'm not aware that George Noory — or The Paracast for that matter — is above criticism. That's just a bumper from Don Ecker, and we do not pretend to be politically correct. We've used that recording for several years, and very few complain. It's no big deal.

I'm not aware that George Noory — or The Paracast for that matter — is above criticism. That's just a bumper from Don Ecker, and we do not pretend to be politically correct. We've used that recording for several years, and very few complain. It's no big deal.

Are you listening George Snoory ?

The George Snoory line's hilarious, but I wonder whether he has the sense of humour to take it with good grace.

Get him on so we can find out and also grill him on his weak ass show.

I thought it a brilliant show. I think the technical side was kept in check just enough not to turn off those who are not interested in that side of things. I have to say I really like how Mark came across. I love how he actually bothers to recreate shots and scenes to figure out what has been photographed. He really has a great logical way of approaching the subject. The field could do with many more like Marc.

He has to be a definite for a return show.

Forgot to mention, I appreciate I am new to this forum, I may not know the full facts of any dispute. However, I noted you used a promotion for your show which included a 'slight' against George Noory. I think the Paracast is better than this, especially in light that George Noory has recently suffered a family bereavement I understand. Regardless of disputes and so on, I don't think this is a particularly nice thing for the paracast to do at the moment.

It's been on a long time and really, Don is making the slightest of fun toward Noory's lack of questioning. It is certainly not a recent thing and in no-way linked to any bereavement of Noory.
It's been said on the show by a number of people that George Noory seems to be a gentleman, a true good guy. No-one is in any way making fun of George Noory the person, simply the fact that he at least appears to swallow everything from his guests and take it all at face value. If you are in the journalism game, questioning ones credibility in that respect is totally fair game.

I would love to have George on the Paracast! The fact he hosts easily the largest Paranormal-themed radio show in the World (I think) means he is worthy of interviewing. I have no doubt that if he appeared on the Paracast, he would be treated with respect befitting his own demeanour - that is, he seems a gent and should be treated as such. At the same time, it would be fair game to ask about his beliefs regarding the subject matter on C2C and for all we know, he may have a perfectly good response to any question about his interviewing style!

I am sure he could handle himself.and I don't mind saying that I often listen to his show and I really like him. I just wish he didn't give such a easy ride to so many 'names' in the field. The names the field could well do without.

Back