• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ryan Skinner - Skinwalker Ranch

Though I definitely think Skinwalker is a Bigelow "white elephant" and Hyper Media Attractor with a really pathetic series of wolf fairy tales and stupid Human hoaxes with some UFO insanity mixed-in too, that's closer to the truth, imo, I found it quite amazing that Jacques Vallee wrote this:
In 2012 and 2013, I traveled several times in Utah with Professor Frank Salisbury, a distinguished biologist who had also worked with NASA on botany in microgravity. We went all over the Uintah mountain range and later across the semi-desert basin which expands from Vernal to Fort Duchesne to meet the witnesses of these events. They were ranchers, industrial workers and policemen (including the tribal police). In general, those reports are not published, which makes the fieldwork essential to find people and listen to them. Those trips taught me that the observation of these creatures were to be taken seriously. As you may know it, similar observations have been reported in France.
Has Vallee seriously drank the koolaid? Of course, Jacques Vallee is under an NDA with Bigelow too! I wonder what these fairy-goblins (or dress it in Indian Lore or Bigfoot Lore) are trying to teach us? Mormons are really into their folklore and will fit UFO's into their religious beliefs somehow too... in their religion I believe they are designated to populate other planets too as spiritual beings.

Ryan says it's all between the ears... I'll agree with that. The elephant in the room is there is money to be made off this one way or another... it's going to get you...

I seriously hope Ryan will check-out those Texas Orbs he talked about... someone was contacting Ryan and telling him these are in Texas too! Can be seen all the time... along with a lot of other anomalous phenomena too.

Just wanted to retake this hijacked thread...
Vallee was on C2C just 2 days ago -July 27. He mentioned traveling all over Utah two different times with Mr. Salisbury in 2012 and 2013, and he thinks documenting what is happening on the Indian Reservations is very important too. I think it is important to report Vallee's interest in this region considering he just did this interview, and he is so influential and important to this field of study too.

Here is more info about Vallee's C2C interview:

Jacques Vallee C2C July 2014 Interview | The Paracast Community Forums

Last edited:
Even though I saw Ryan on Joe Rogan Questions Everything, which pretty much proved he had nothing to show, I still gave this episode a shot... I gave up after an hour.
Sorry Ryan, you seem like a good dude, but your approach to this leaves a lot to be desired.

lol, you have no clue how editing works
Even though I saw Ryan on Joe Rogan Questions Everything, which pretty much proved he had nothing to show, I still gave this episode a shot... I gave up after an hour.
Sorry Ryan, you seem like a good dude, but your approach to this leaves a lot to be desired.
I'm sorry what was I supposed to show? also are you aware of how "Hollywood" and editing works? Your opinion is your own and I will respect it, however I'm not sure what I'm supposed to show you as I am merely a solo investigative journalist. I don't work at the Ranch, I don't have a contract with Bigelow/ or the government, and for some reasons the "visitors" don't seem agreeable to a photo op, maybe you can ask them yourself rather than wagging your finger at me demanding proof.

Yes Dissection, I apologise. I should not have asked your name - I am not interested in who you are but I was interested in case you might be a former member who was banned. Yes you do have a right to post here and there are plenty things you've said I agree with. I have no love for Bigelow but don't see much sense in your ideas about psy-ops on the ranch simply because there hasn't really been any investigations on the ranch for years, only a small guard contingent. If it had been used in the way you suggest, it doesn't seem like it still is and if so, I don't know why he would bother with the cost of maintaining a 24-hr guard there for years and years?

One other thing you have brought up is holographic tech, and while I am very interested in what the state of the art might be, my impression of your comments is that you seem to be talking from a supposed position of knowledge of this tech that seems to be way more advanced than anything I've heard of. Do you have knowledge of actual tech that could account for the reports from the ranch? (if the reports were accurate of course)

You are right to consider mundane explanations before the fantastic, it's just that as far as I'm aware, there isn't much evidence we can look at that proves the whole situation is psy-ops. I also don't really see what the endgame of such an op would be, if it were possible thru tech and subterfuge, to convince people they are experiencing crazy shit.

I've looked at a couple of those Rogan shows and my impression of the guy is that he is a bit of an ass. People who have kindly agreed to take part in his shows are treated pretty shabbily with all his sly to-the-camera faces he pulls etc. He constantly asks everyone in the UFO one for evidence he can touch.

Well considering UFOs are flying objects that don't land often, and certainly don't tend to hang around for comedians to touch, what kind of evidence does he want? He could ask for evidence that Jupiter exists and come up short? If there is a major cover-up and some organisation does have a crashed disk or something, they are unlikely to make it available so I ask, rhetorically again, what sort of evidence was Rogan hoping to 'touch'?

He might be an ok guy in his own other shows but he came across as an annoying wise-guy who was out of order with people trying to help him understand something.

If it's any comfort, he didn't like the show either, and thought it was nonsense and pointless. (every episode) Mainly because the producers just wanted to discredit the subjects and get the most easily ridiculed targets they could find.

However, his podcast is probably the best podcast around if you get over the typical emotional response some people have towards a guy like him, and actually just focus on what he and his guest is saying.

Please listen to all of these to get a better understanding of what actually went on.

Joe Rogan Questions Everything #6 - Duncan Trussell (Audio Only) - YouTube

Last edited:
I don't know if this helps Ryan as I'm assuming you have a gps unit and have mastered map and compass and such but there is an app for your phone android/iPhone called pdf maps by avenza. The thing that is cool about this is that the pdf maps that are available (ranging from free to $7-$8) have the gps coords "impregnated" into them. That is, if you download said map and span around you'll see the lat long position of any topographical feature even if you are not there. If you are there and you have the gps turned on your cell phone you will see exactly where you are in relation to your target without having the need to I.D. the terrain.

There are a few blm/usgs maps for that region that may be of use to you.

Avenza Systems Inc. - GIS, Mapping and Cartography Software for Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Mobile Mapping

I've never seen a guest on the show receive such a nasty response. This guy has gone out and actually done the work and people are firing pure venom and outright rudeness - To each other and to the guest. Have a little human to human respect folks. None of us have the proof of anything yet we're all searching.

I don't know if this helps Ryan as I'm assuming you have a gps unit and have mastered map and compass and such but there is an app for your phone android/iPhone called pdf maps by avenza. The thing that is cool about this is that the pdf maps that are available (ranging from free to $7-$8) have the gps coords "impregnated" into them. That is, if you download said map and span around you'll see the lat long position of any topographical feature even if you are not there. If you are there and you have the gps turned on your cell phone you will see exactly where you are in relation to your target without having the need to I.D. the terrain.

There are a few blm/usgs maps for that region that may be of use to you.

Avenza Systems Inc. - GIS, Mapping and Cartography Software for Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Mobile Mapping
reading "The Utah Gold Rush" right now, fascinating material.

I don't work at the Ranch, I don't have a contract with Bigelow/ or the government, and for some reasons the "visitors" don't seem agreeable to a photo op, maybe you can [...]
Just curious if you ever bought any land in Utah? At one time you mentioned you were going to buy land near the ranch.

As far as some of the cloaking or missing images go, you might capture images by using one of these two methods.

1) You should have a film (not digital) camera with very high shutter speed 1/2000th or 1/1000th and highest ASA/ISO in Black and White. (Tri-X 400 ASA can be pushed to 1200 ASA if you develop it in a developer called Acufine, but you have to shoot the whole roll at 1200 or 400 ASA. The highest ISO black and white film at this time is T-Max 3200 and as you can guess, its sensitivity is 3200 ISO.)

This will work in the daytime at highest shutter speed and will work at night with high-power flash or high-power spot light if object is within range.

The idea of the high shutter speed is that it "uncloaks" the hidden objects. This was PROVEN to work by Gabe Valdez and Bennewitz with hidden UFO's in the Sky. The theory is the cloaked objects resonate at a high frequency perhaps by using "light flicker rates" and sometimes the high shutter speed can capture the "invisible" object(s) at the precise frequency of resonance and "uncloak" its camouflaged light blending on a point or instance of exposed "flicker" that the Human brain can never see or a slow speed camera can't capture.

Bennewitz found that just shooting pictures randomly of the Sky IN A HOT SPOT AREA revealed hidden UFO's including Cloaked Military Aerial Objects!!! That was back in the late '70's and early '80's too, so these cloaking technologies have been around at least that long ago.

Do not use a battery powered camera to avoid the usual "doesn't work" when these "paranormal events" disable these.

2) There might be a way to protect a camera with electromagnetic and microwave shielding too. I bet if you had a special housing, then you might be able to shield the camera from such effects. That might even protect a battery powered and/or digital camera too! Seriously!

Last edited:
You are right to consider mundane explanations before the fantastic, it's just that as far as I'm aware, there isn't much evidence we can look at that proves the whole situation is psy-ops. I also don't really see what the endgame of such an op would be, if it were possible thru tech and subterfuge, to convince people they are experiencing crazy shit.
I'll give you my blunt opinions...

PR-PSYOPS was used by Bigelow and "unidentified" Humans and "organized" Humans. All had different and/or cooperative agendas at different periods along a long almost 20 year timeline. I've done many recent and detailed posts that address these possibilities and "the players" in detail with Human Motives and Opportunities clearly exposed.

Skinwalker was a Bigelow (and Sherman) PR-PSYOPS right from the beginning! Total Media UFO Related Whoring was going on just as Benewitz was in the process of buying the ranch. Linda Moulton Howe says it all... along with the crazy follow-up published articles too! Throw-in Element 115 "power rods" for good measure, and a pathetic calf easy "butcher job", and childish video camera manipulation. This CLEARLY SPELLS HUMANS. And, MEDIA HYSTERIA.

Exact motives and reasons are not possible without admission from the guilty parties.

The End Game is Bigelow has gotten the word out about the paranormal using PR-PSYOPS and Media Hysteria. That's WORTH MILLIONS of DOLLARS in FREE ADVERTISEMENT. It draws-in more tourists to that region too. It's a VERY SIMPLE numbers game. BIGELOW SAVED MILLIONS of dollars in advertisement expenses, and he boosted revenues for that region of the country too!

Ha! Bigelow can sell that ranch at a profit someday. It cost him peanuts!

We also know, within reason, he was under contract with Black Budget payments according to some insiders I BELIEVE -so did Ryan and Chris O'brien believe too!!!

My best guess is these Black Op contracts were always time limited and ran for only months to a year at a time. My guess is these ran for limited times between 2004-2010, but that is only a wild guess.

So, at least some of his security costs have been covered too. Bigelow still promotes that ranch Big Time too! Knapp 2013 C2C interview... I have a detailed post about it in this thread too.

Reference the 3D Holographic Images: I believe what Aussie Mike has posted more than once in this thread, and I believe what Vallee has speculated on this subject too! Plus, my readings about Dulce, Bennewitz, and Valdez, ETC. do confirm Orb technology and Cloaking technology were in use 35+ years ago! Amazing 3D and holographic advances can be assumed are in existence today!

Those Humans that PLAY GOD have arrived and landed too! :D

Skinwalker is Mystique and Legend ... That's Worth Millions of Dollars for Decades to Come.

Last edited:
I have just read a bunch of your posts and get the idea and your opinion. Sorry if no one else will say it, I think you have beaten this "horse' to death, I'm an animal lover.

Your mom called, she wants her basement back..., next
You're being willfully rude. I was answering questions from a Paracast moderator whom was posing questions directly to me on this thread, now. It would be inconsiderate to ignore his questions, so I answered. Whoopee!

You beat your own horse to death, animal lover, because you did not have to read any of my posts in this thread. Wink.

Last edited:
You're being willfully rude. I was answering questions from a Paracast moderator whom was posing questions directly to me on this thread, now. It would be inconsiderate to ignore his questions, so I answered. Whoopee!

You beat your own horse to death, animal lover, because you did not have to read any of my posts in this thread. Wink.

I thought I was being intentionally clever....
You've been insulting to many and even managed to get mentioned on a Paracast podcast ( negative attention I guess).
Intentionally rude would have been something like your mother said if you aren't moving out of the basement at least add a few dryer sheets to the dryer..

I thought I was being intentionally clever....
Not only are you not being clever, imo, but you're adding dirty laundry to your basement. You should add some useful information to this thread topic instead of discussing sheets in the dryer and childish boy in the basement BS.

I guess you didn't listen to a more recent Paracast in which Gene and Chris were agreeing with many of the major points I was making in this thread topic. Maybe I should quote some of it to convince you...

If you want "the last word", then please do take it with some useful information actually "on topic" relating to the book... or are we back to the basement and dirty laundry??? Either way, you can take the last word or not. :)

Last edited:
Back