Summer Update!

From: "The Tech Night Owl Newsletter" <messages@theparacast.com>
Subject: Summer Update!
Date: July 10th 2019

Hello,

It’s been a while, and quite a lot has happened.

We found an apartment, affordable and in a decent neighborhood.

I’m overjoyed to have left the motel, after nearly a year.

The money situation is somewhat better since I no longer have to pay outrageous daily rates to keep a roof over our heads.

I have helpers at The Paracast for guest bookings, promotion and lining up paying advertisers.

But it will take a while for things to straighten out, and there are lingering bills after the move that need to be covered. A few items didn’t survive a year’s storage in a climate-controlled environment and will have to be repaired. We are, though, trying to make do with what we have.

As is usual with web development, it’s taking far longer than I expected to finish up the new web site for The Paracast. The upgraded Paracast Store (www.theparacast.store) is open for business.

Although the future looks far more promising than it’s been in a while, I could still use some help to keep going as I try to rebuild my life.

If you are able to help, please send a PayPal donation.

Here’s how:

Please login to: https://www.paypal.com/Send-Money, login and use the Send to friends and family option. Enter my email address, gene@technightowl.com, and click or tap Next to continue the transaction.

In the meantime, the online stalkers continue to spew their filth. I continue to receive emails containing such offensive material as inquiries about my wife’s bathroom habits. This is the sort of nonsense I’ve had to confront for several years now with little letup.

If you have any questions at all about my situation, please write.

Thank you for reading and for your past support.

Peace,
Gene

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

For over 16 years, you've been able to read Gene's fearless weekly commentaries about personal technology, including Apple Inc., all sent direct to your mailbox.

Privacy Policy:

Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!