April Update!

From: "The Tech Night Owl Newsletter" <messages@theparacast.com>
Subject: April Update!
Date: April 6th 2019

Hello,

I’ve been sidelined from Lyft and Uber driving for a few days due to a bacterial infection in my right eye, which has clouded my vision. I’m taking a dose of antibiotic eye drops and warm compresses, and my doctor says my vision should be mostly back to normal early in the week.

Then I can resume the ride-sharing gigs.

In the meantime, the temporary loss of income has hurt.

And I still have to cover the motel, furniture storage and such. But I have a line on an affordable apartment that I’m looking into now.

I could sure use some help to cover my expenses.

If you can, please send a PayPal donation.

Here’s how:

Please login to: https://www.paypal.com/Send-Money, login and use the Send to friends and family option. Enter my email address, gene@technightowl.com, and click or tap Next to continue the transaction.

If you have any questions at all about my situation, please write.

Thank you for reading and for your past support.

Peace,
Gene

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

For over 16 years, you've been able to read Gene's fearless weekly commentaries about personal technology, including Apple Inc., all sent direct to your mailbox.

Privacy Policy:

Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!