A renewed request!

From: "The Tech Night Owl Newsletter" <messages@theparacast.com>
Subject: A renewed request!
Date: March 25th 2019

Hello,

The search for an affordable apartment continues. Most of the better units aren’t available for a few weeks or longer; some have long waiting lists.

I’m being careful about applying. Application fees are usually $50 per person, and it’s not refundable. Applying for more than a few places can get expensive.

In the meantime, motel rates will go down in April, after “snow birds” and baseball spring training fans leave. But it’s still expensive even for the cheap places, and I also have to save enough for that move-in to a new apartment.

And there are those lingering bills.

Can you help me today get from here to there?

If you can, please send a PayPal donation.

Here’s how:

Please login to: https://www.paypal.com/Send-Money, login and use the Send to friends and family option. Enter my email address, gene@technightowl.com, and click or tap Next to continue the transaction.

If you have any questions at all about my situation, please write.

Thank you for reading and for your past support.

Peace,
Gene

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

For over 16 years, you've been able to read Gene's fearless weekly commentaries about personal technology, including Apple Inc., all sent direct to your mailbox.

Privacy Policy:

Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!