Hoping for a better spring!

From: "The Tech Night Owl Newsletter" <messages@theparacast.com>
Subject: Hoping for a better spring!
Date: March 18th 2019

Hello,

As I struggle to raise money to move from this motel, I have been  checking available rentals. As usual, the more affordable apartments have long waiting lists, and applicants may compete to be accepted.

Motel rates will remain at their highest until April, and I’m still struggling pay the front office to continue to stay here.

And there are those lingering bills.

Can you help me today?

If you can, please send a PayPal donation.

Here’s how:

Please login to: https://www.paypal.com/Send-Money, login and use the Send to friends and family option. Enter my email address, gene@technightowl.com, and click or tap Next to continue the transaction.

The online stalkers are still on the attack. In addition, fake accounts are still being set up on the forums, and I still receive phony letters that purport to come from someone I know.

If you have any questions at all about my situation, please write.

Thank you for reading and for your past support.

Peace,
Gene

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

For over 16 years, you've been able to read Gene's fearless weekly commentaries about personal technology, including Apple Inc., all sent direct to your mailbox.

Privacy Policy:

Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!