Here We Go Again!

From: "The Tech Night Owl Newsletter" <technightowl@theparacast.com>
Subject: Here We Go Again!
Date: November 28th 2017

Hi,

I really hoped I’d never have to confront an eviction again. But the last move decimated my finances, costing far more than we estimated.

The new property management company won’t grant any further delays and has filed for an eviction hearing on December 4th.

Rent, plus late fees and large legal fees, plus December’s rent, has to be paid before then to keep a roof over our heads.

Before moving here, I looked for an affordable apartment in a decent neighborhood, and the promise of energy efficiency, so utility bills wouldn’t be high.

I might qualify for Section 8 housing assistance, but the city of Mesa won’t be taking new applications for at least a year or two.

I also owe payments for utilities, Internet and other important bills, and I’ve received shutoff notices.

But the rent comes first!

If you’re able to help me move past the current financial difficulties, you may send a donation via the following:

https://www.paypal.me/genesteinberg

IMPORTANT! Please don’t forget to uncheck the box labeled Paying for a good or a service? (it’s checked by default) so I’m not charged a service fee. Thanks.

If you’re not able to send a donation, feel free to forward this message to someone who might assist.

Please don’t hesitate to write if you have further questions.

Peace,
Gene

Forward to a Friend

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

For over 16 years, you've been able to read Gene's fearless weekly commentaries about personal technology, including Apple Inc., all sent direct to your mailbox.

Privacy Policy:

Your personal information is safe with us. We will positively never give out your name and/or e-mail address to anybody else, and that's a promise!