• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Zero Point Classified Anti Gravity Craft UFO Full Documentary by James Allen

Anybody ever watched this documentary? Any thoughts?
As soon as I saw Greer voicing technobabble I knew this was all a con job and/or science fiction. The so-called antigravity studies by Townsend Brown are well known, and hobbyists can build them at home. I posted a video of how to make one on another thread, and the propulsive force is not antigravity and zero point energy, but electricity drawn from a high-voltage generator that creates ion propulsion. I will grant that genuine alien craft obviously use some sort of antigravity technology, but these guys don't have the answer, and I doubt anyone else does either. But at the rate we're going, the real thing might not be that much further down the road.

Skeptics on Zero Point energy: Zero-point energy - RationalWiki

Last edited:
Yeah Greer did put a sense of doubt on this whole video, but what I found really compelling was the drawings and all the technical details that they go into to explain the mechanics of these flying vehicles. I'm not sure I'm ready to dismiss all that just because Greer was in the video. I'm not 100% sure about the reliability of the testimony, but I am willing to listen and find it pretty fascinating if all that is true.

Yeah Greer did put a sense of doubt on this whole video, but what I found really compelling was the drawings and all the technical details that they go into to explain the mechanics of these flying vehicles. I'm not sure I'm ready to dismiss all that just because Greer was in the video. I'm not 100% sure about the reliability of the testimony, but I am willing to listen and find it pretty fascinating if all that is true.
I do think it's good to keep an eye on the scene because I 100% believe that there has to be some sort of technology we've yet to invent or stumble upon that is used by UFOs, and our rapidly advancing level of science is fast making invention rather than stumbling on the technology more and more likely every day. It's getting harder and harder to tell the difference between alien tech ( ATECH ) and our own.

Homemade Ion Lifter - Same Principle As "Electrogravitics"
Ionocraft - Wikipedia

Last edited:
I had a chance to speak with Mark McCandlish and hi is as serious researcher as one can get.

His drawings reveal a lot. They are corroborated by instrumental measurements made by Bruce MacCabee, that he'd done after a separate incident.

Back